A Manufacturing Unit of Ferro Alloys and a bulk Electricity Consumer is looking for bright & energetic people for the post of Office Executive immediately and urgently.
- Checking & response to emails of Primary Emails, Purchase, Sales, Info, departments.
- Checking of online Tenders / Auctions, RFQs, etc. if any in the online portals currently related to procurement of Ferro Silicon, Mill Scale, LAM Coke, Coal.
- Downloading & preparing required documents for participating in the Online Auction Events.
- Participating in Online Forward & Reverse Auctions. Preparing calculation sheets in MS Excel 1 day prior to Auction Event so as to take active part in online auction. Taking screen shots / online reports of e-Auctions for office records.
- Making correspondences for release of payments, etc. through letters, emails.
- Preparing statements in excel against dispatch of Ferro Silicon to different Govt. Clients.
- Maintaining Office File Lists, Forms, Important Certificates, keeping secrecy of email accounts & other login details.
- Generating e-Road Permits through online portal.
Maintaining e-Road Permits issued record followed by information to Factory office.
- Sending purchase inquiries to relevant vendors through emails / phones for purchase of raw materials, spares, etc. followed by chase-up for offer.
- Preparing Purchase Orders to different vendors on the basis of their offers & our requirement. Issue of e-Road Permits prior dispatch of materials.
- Maintaining ‘C’ Forms databases of (Both due and received list). Preparing statements and sending ‘C’ Form requirement to all the clients and other Purchasers of through emails, letters.
- Preparing RTGS / NEFT requests for fund transfer.
- Maintenance of Office PCs, printer.
- Booking accommodations for Company’s guest, Tickets.
Criteria for the Candidate:
1) Male Candidates, should be BSC / BE / B. Tech / BCA Diploma Holders in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical/Applicable or Relevant Streams or any other Education which supports the Profile.
2) Hard work & Sincerity is expected
3) Good communication skills along with fluency and confidence over telephonic communication.
4) The work timings will be 10am to 8pm.
5) The Candidate should speak and write fluent English.
6) A minimum contract of 18 months is compulsory for the selected candidate
7) Salary (12k – 20k) depending on the ability & performance of the candidate.
8) Please send in your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Code mentioned in the Subject as “ HRADMIN – 2”
9) You have to mention your current remuneration with sufficient proof for the same.