National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) recruits Accountant (RRC-NE) in Location: Guwahati, Assam Sep 2015
Terms of Reference
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC has been entrusted with this recruitment by UNICEF for the support of high priority Districts in the State of Assam. This position will be under administrative control of Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, a branch of NHSRC, New Delhi.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Instrumental in handling the entire system of receipts and payments/budgets/ advances/ banks processes.
• Calculation, deduction of TDS and preparation of statement for TDS returns.
• Handling petty cash, verification and validation of bills/voucher
• Ensure authenticity of expenses before payments.
• Vouchers posting in Tally package (ERP.9 and above version)
• Preparation of financial reports/presentation as per requirement on time to time
• Reconciliation of bank statement & other account balances.
• Vouchers preparation and filling works.
• Maintain inward-outward & asset register etc. as required
• Implementation of the effective financial control
• Undertake any other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by Director, RRC-NE.
• Must keep all accounting & related records etc particularly for UNICEF supported funds & as per the protocols of NHSRC & RRC-NE
• Transparency in keeping Registers, Records & Processes.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
• Post graduate in commerce with good academic record and minimum 3 years of post-qualification work experience in accounting and finance OR Graduate in commerce with good academic record and minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience in accounting and finance.
• Strong computer skills including (MS Office, Word, Excel) and E-mail
• Accounting, analytical & negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure & willing to work additional hours as and when required
• Results oriented and able to plan, implement and complete tasks independently and on time
• Preference will be given to person having work experience with Development/NGO/Govt organisations
• RRC-NE, Guwahati, Assam
• Director, RRC NE Guwahati
Duration of Contract: Upto 31 December 2016
Age Limit: 40 years & below
Note: Age / Qualification / Experience can be relaxed for exceptional candidates
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The link is available on the TOR which is uploaded on the NHSRC website. Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 18-Sep-2015. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted.