Voluntary Health Association of India (VHAI) recrutis DEO at Ziro, Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh
Applications are invited for the post of DEO cum SA under GFATMR9 Intensified Malaria Control Project II managed by Voluntary Health Association of India (VHAI) at Ziro, Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh .
Last date of submission of application form : 10th August 2015
Role and Responsibility of DEO cum SA :
Under the direction and supervision of the District Project Officer & Regional Project Manager the DEO cum SA is responsible for –
A. Data Entry and Data Management :
1.Oversee maintenance of database on MIS; highlight gaps/deficiencies and implement M&E/ MIS as per plan and streamline recording/ reporting/ tracking
2.Ensure timely data collection, compilation, analysis, reporting in relation to performance indicators and financial, logistics aspects.
3.Data quality checks.
4.Data entry into online MIS .
5.Generation of analyzed output reports .
6.Feedback to CHVs/Field supervisors on data inconsistencies and errors
7.Notification and rectification of data errors with support from M&E MIS Officer and Help Desk.
8. Support and train Field Supervisors and CHV to proper filling of correct Reporting formats.
B. Secretarial :
9. Maintain all soft and hard copy of official files/registers/stocks in proper place.
10. Support DPO in compilation of data and making reports.
11. Coordinates / meeting /correspondence with DVBDCS, RPMU and
field staffs and visitors, suppliers, vendors .
12. To assist in tour visit plan and other logistics as and when required.
C. Coordination with Stakeholders
13.Ensure coordinated actions within and across levels and with the VBDCP programme at district levels and With Regional office trough mails on time.
14.Contribute to and coordinate surveys, evaluation, research, etc by PR1—NVBDCP and its partners, Caritas India Partners, responding.
D. Coordination for Meeting/Training/Workshop.
15. Plan and conduct planning and review meetings, preparation of minutes.
16.Participation in Monthly review meetings- sharing of staff wise performance / MIS data.
17.Ensuring proper filling up of attendance/registration/pre test/post test/feedback forms/ TA forms and recording for minutes ,preparation of reports.
E. Logistic Management 18. Maintaining the stocks registers , creating soft and hard copy of Monthly Quarterly report preparation of stocks received, issue, utilization reports of the district.
19. Helping and training to field staffs to maintain their stock registers.
F. Accounts and Finance 20. Cross Checking bills and vouchers with programme reports for authentication.
21. Preparation of monthly SOE and Fund request .
22.Helping field staffs to maintain their receipt and payments accounts.
23. Keeping track records of FS wise accounts released , dues details, Maintaining files of accounts .
24. Talley entry .
To help in Responsible for planning for implementation of the GFATM Round 9 IMCPII project activities at the district & sub-district level.
Any other official task assigned by reporting Authority .
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor degree with at least 1 year of experience in online data management of health project and strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc) or experience with similar .
• Fresher having Master’s degree in Management, MSW ,Social Science ,Health Administration or development related field with strong computer application efficiency.
• Understanding the working environment of national level Organization, NGO,/Private Sector for national level performance based projects .
• Understanding of reporting patterns of international funding project specially in health sector .
• Track record of undertaking a range of tasks simultaneously, adherence to time lines and
ensuring delivery of quality reports on program and finance .
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills in English .
• Strong coordination and negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal skills including professionalism and a cooperative attitude .
• Ability to interact effectively with stakeholders.
• Able to Handel Multitasking work pressure to meet the deadline.
• Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc).
• Team builder and team player .
the DEO cum SA will need to travel in the district and NE Region as and when required .
Remuneration : 12000-16000 Based on experience .
Interested candidates may please email us their applications along with detailed CVs by 14th August 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Director CD, Voluntary Health Association of India. VHAI is an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
VHAI has a tobacco-free environment, so smokers and tobacco users will not be considered.