Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
Vth (5th) Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ UCO Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ Vijaya Bank / Any other Bank or Financial Institution
Clerical Grade posts :
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/08/2015, relaxation in age as per rules.
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline and Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e.candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD)
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 11/08/2015 to 01/09/2015 only.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration – 12/08/2014 to 01/09/2014
- Payment of Application Fees – Online 11/08/2015 – 01/09/2015
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 05/12/2015, 06/12/2015, 12/12/2015, 13/12/2015
- Conduct of Interview – February 2016
Please view http://ibps.in/career_pdf/Detailed_Advt_CWE_Clerks_V.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://ibps.in/html/CWE_CL_V.htm for details and online submission of application.