|Shishu Sarothi has been working in the North East region of India, since 1987, in an effort to end discrimination against disability, and help people with various disabilities get access to resources, avail equal opportunities, and live a life of dignity.
• Should be proficient in creative writing.
• Manage overall communications of the organisation and maintain regular contacts with donors, stakeholders and other government agencies.
• Engage social, print, electronic and innovative media to create credibility for the cause
• Manage content, and design and write the Annual Report, newsletter and other communication materials of Shishu Sarothi
• Engage in proposal writing, editing reports and documentation
• Engaging media through innovative activations to create buzz about the brand
• Drive and manage cause associations with brands, events or properties
• Create top of the line visibility & credibility for the brand Shishu Sarothi
Desired work experience: 2- 4 years