|Bharti Infratel’s core mission is in line with the Bharti Group’s philosophy of building businesses which positively impact the society we live in. As one of the pioneers of Shared Tower Telecom Infrastructure services, Infratel has helped Telecom operators maximize their reach in a short period of time – by providing them compelling capex saving opportunities, as a result, making them focus their investment in reaching out to more and more communities across the country, and contributing in offering highly affordable telecom services which helps integrate more subscribers into the mainstream, and connect them to the rest of the world. In the long run, this helps change their socio-economic status, and improve their ‘quality of life’.
In India, Infratel has over 34,000+ towers, across 18 states, and 11 Telecom circles, and still growing. Bharti Infratel also has a 42% stake in Indus Towers which was created as a Joint Venture between Bharti Infratel, Vodafone and Aditya Birla Telecom to hive off the Towers business in 15 telecom circles
|Designation||Cluster Incharge – 1 Opening(s)|
1) Focus on Energy and other cost of Operations
2) Drive Customer Delight by Providing customers with Highest uptime .
3) Quality Assurance & Site Audit Compliance .
4) Site Automation
5) AC/PIU/DG to be in auto mode
6) All critical alarms to be integrated with NOC
7) Ensure these alarms are in working conditions
8) Rectification of disconnected sites within SLA
9) Increase EB Usage at sites
10) Better EB utilization
11) No EB disconnections
12) Resolution of Landlord issues within timelines
13) Ensure good relationship with Landlords
14) Timely delivery of rentals
15)Ensuring Site Good upkeep
16) Ensure site to be a model site
17) Rectify the punch points at sites within timelines
18) Ensure proper PM compliance on sites after validated on sample basis
19) Ensure maximum PM compliance as per targets within timelines
20) Closure of PM work orders in CIT within timelines
21) Strong stakeholder management skills. Must be assertive.
22) Energetic and Mature to understand the dynamics of a 24X7 environment and aim for high standard of performance in the same.
23)Must have a valid driving license. Must be mobile.
|Desired Profile||Please refer to the Job description above|
|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Industry Type||Telcom / ISP|
|Functional Area||Site Engineering, Project Management|
|Education||UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
DOCTORATE – Doctorate Not Required
|Compensation:||INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. Best In Industry|
|Contact||Talent Acquisition Team
Bharti Infratel Limited