Urgent Requirement for the Post of Accountant and Supervisor in Lakhimpur and Moranhaat petrolpump retailoutlet

Candidates required for the post of account and supervisor in petrol pump retail outlet
Job description of accountant:
  • Day to day maintaining of Accounts, Time sheet, Payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis, MIS, AP / AR, Commercial & Management Accounting, Budgeting / Forecasting, Costing, Statutory Compliances, Direct & Indirect Taxes like Service Tax, Sales Tax /   VAT, TDS, Income Tax, Accounts finalization ,etc.
  • Only male candidates required.
  • Joining : Immediate.
  • Job location: Lakhimpur and Moranhat
Job description of supervisor: handling the entire petrol pump in moranhat.

Interested candidates please mail your resume,
9 Comments
  1. Amrit Borah says

For Lakhimpur, what qulification needed ?

Amrit Borah-9859213401

2. Ajoy Kumar Pradhan says

Maine B.com with Pgdca complete kiya hai joining hone ka kaisa process hai plz.infrom my contact no.9854978997

3. Chandrajeet Saikia says

I am a M.com student and also passed CA IPCC group 1. Plz give me ur job details. I have no experience yet but eager to do such tasks for my knowledge. My contact no. 9435446649.

4. Chandrajeet Saikia says

I am a M.com final yr student and also passed CA IPCC group 1. Plz give me ur job details. I have no experience yet but eager to do such tasks for my knowledge. My contact no. 9435446649.

5. Abdul Barek Sheikh says

I am completed BSCIT. Plz give me your job details on my no. 9859885037

6. ahmed zabir saeed says

i have completed h.s in commerce having 56 percantage..i did also a diploma course of 1 year in computer hardware and networking engineering..i have experienced working in a b.p.o for 1 year in guwahti..and also had work in tata docomo head office ghy as a technical supervisor..my contact no is 8876722105

7. sandeep jain says

i have 13 year exp. of petrol pump manager. my contect no.is 9435384594

8. ramnarayan prajapat says

i have complete b. com i have no experience yet but eager to do such tasks for my knowledge mo 7576034074

9. pankaj jain says