Urgent Requirement for the Post of Accountant and Supervisor in Lakhimpur and Moranhaat petrolpump retailoutlet

by admin on April 20, 2013

Candidates required for the post of account and supervisor in petrol pump retail outlet
Job description of accountant:
  • Day to day maintaining of Accounts, Time sheet, Payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis, MIS, AP / AR, Commercial & Management Accounting, Budgeting / Forecasting, Costing, Statutory Compliances, Direct & Indirect Taxes like Service Tax, Sales Tax /   VAT, TDS, Income Tax, Accounts finalization ,etc.
  • Only male candidates required.
  • Joining : Immediate.
  • Job location: Lakhimpur and Moranhat
Job description of supervisor: handling the entire petrol pump in moranhat.

Interested candidates please mail your resume,

Comments

comments

Amrit Borah April 20, 2013 at 5:45 pm

For Lakhimpur, what qulification needed ?

Amrit Borah-9859213401

Ajoy Kumar Pradhan April 21, 2013 at 9:26 am

Maine B.com with Pgdca complete kiya hai joining hone ka kaisa process hai plz.infrom my contact no.9854978997

Chandrajeet Saikia April 22, 2013 at 2:59 am

I am a M.com student and also passed CA IPCC group 1. Plz give me ur job details. I have no experience yet but eager to do such tasks for my knowledge. My contact no. 9435446649.

Chandrajeet Saikia April 22, 2013 at 2:59 am

I am a M.com final yr student and also passed CA IPCC group 1. Plz give me ur job details. I have no experience yet but eager to do such tasks for my knowledge. My contact no. 9435446649.

Abdul Barek Sheikh April 25, 2013 at 7:58 am

I am completed BSCIT. Plz give me your job details on my no. 9859885037

ahmed zabir saeed May 18, 2013 at 7:41 am

i have completed h.s in commerce having 56 percantage..i did also a diploma course of 1 year in computer hardware and networking engineering..i have experienced working in a b.p.o for 1 year in guwahti..and also had work in tata docomo head office ghy as a technical supervisor..my contact no is 8876722105

sandeep jain January 20, 2014 at 4:53 pm