Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Ujjivan is one of the leading Microfinance Organizations, serving more than 10,00,000 customers across India. It is ranked No.1 in the Microfinance industry in the Great Place to Work survey conducted across India.
Job Description of Audit Officer
- Conduct & execute Audits at Branches as per schedule of the Audit Plan Drawn up at each Region under the guidance of the Auditor.
- Conduct Regular, Short Audits & Surprise Audits, at the Branches covering:
- Extraction of complete data pertaining to customers, connected documents (CP, Loan Applications, etc.) and cross checking the same, at HO /branch level
- The process followed by the Branch in accounting of collection of fees, cross checking with the receipt of the CRS, tallying with the CTS, maintenance of registers, reviewing the minutes books of the CRS, & all other office related procedures of Ujjivan.
- Make relevant observations on the above processes followed at the branch & enable immediate rectifications wherever possible.
- Check the entire Field process at the branch namely Projection meetings, CGT, GRT, attending center meetings, test check of loan utilization at the field level, details related to ASD, process of collection etc
- Visit the selected customers, to verify the facts and figures, as well as interact on satisfaction with Ujjivans services.
- Have an absolute focus on the field procedures laid down by Ujjivan & check whether the Branches are following the same. Ensure the same if not.
- Be very active in the field & totally mobile – travel as and when required to branches planned.
- Work with the Auditor in order to produce quality Audit reports on branches Audited.
- Discuss and recommend changes to the Auditor on Audit processes and follow-up to make it more effective based on Audit experience.
Recruiter Name:Agam Shatodar
Contact Company:Ujjivan Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Email Address:[email protected]