Applications on prescribed formats are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
1) Asst. Librarian: Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science (BLiSc.) from Govt. Recognized University/Institution with minimum of 55% marks. Candidate having Master Degree in Library and Information Science will be preferred.
2) System Administrator: BE/B. Tech (CSE)/MCA/IT or equivalent with CCNA/MCSE/MCSA, good knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, including DNS, ISA, etc. Experience in handling routers and switches, basic knowledge of database, Administration/DB backup/recovery, application servers like Tomcat and Web servers like IIS, Apache, etc.
3) Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from Recognized University.
4) Junior Engineer (Electrical Engg): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with overall good academic record having certificate of electrical supervisor upto 33,000 volts.
5) Junior Engineer (Civil Engg): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with overall good academic record.
6) Campus Supervisor: Master’s degree in any discipline with 4 years experience or Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience dealing with Administrative/Academic works.
7) Store Keeper (Sr.): Graduate from a Recognized University with overall good academic record and having computer literate in MS Office.8
Data Entry Operator: Any graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Computer Application,
9) Multifunctional Asst.: Graduate or equivalent from a Recognized University with overall good academic records and knowledge of computer application & word processing.
10) Stenographer: Graduate or equivalent from a Recognized University having Stenography / Typing Speed of 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. respectively.
11) Audio-Visual Technician: Graduates/Diploma with the requisite Certificate/License in their respective trade. Knowledge of transportation, assembling, maintenance & repairing of equipments used in multimedia production, knowledge of camera, lighting, etc are essential. They should be familiar with different types of audio-visual equipment, editing & software, film projector, slide projector, tape recorder, record player, etc with good hearing & eyesight.12
12) Graphic Artist.: Graduate with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS3, Fireworks, Flash Programming, Dream weaver CS3, coral draw, logo design, advertising design, design of broucher, presentation, catalogues, posters, newsletter, etc.
13) LDC: Graduate from a Recognized University with overall good academic record and having computer literate in word processing.1
14) Electrician: 3 (Three) years diploma in Electrical Engineering having certificate of electrical supervisor upto 33,000 volts Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in the similar work.1
15) Reprographic Machine Operator: 10 + 2 or ITI (with 10+) with requisite certificates in digitizing of documents, binding, shredding, scanning, printing, lamination, photocopy (xerox), having experience in installing & operating heavy duty reprographic machine with minimum speed of 60 copies per minute. Candidate must be computer literate in word processing.1
16) Lab Attendant: Class-X pass from a recognized board/council or equivalent with computer literate in word processing.1
17: Chowkidar: Class-X pass from a recognized board/council or equivalent.
18) Peons: Class-X pass from a recognized board/council or equivalent with computer literate in word processing.
Age limit: Post 1- 12: 32 Years, Post 13- 18: 27 Years.
Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 300/- (150/- for ST/SC) drawn in favour of “CIT, KOKRAJHAR” payable at SBI, Balagaon, Kokrajhar.
The candidate applying for more than one post, must use separate application form for each post (along with required demand draft in original) and send them in separate covers super-scribed the post applied for.
The application duly filled in the prescribed form (download from the Institute website: www.cit.kokrajhar.in.) along with supporting enclosures must reach the office of the Registrar, CIT, Kokrajhar on or before 14th September, 2012 at the address given below. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of …………………….” Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
Address :- The Registrar, Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar P.O. & Dist: Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam Pin: 783370 Phone: 03661-277143 (o).
Photocopy of Documents to be attached with the Application:
a. Educational qualification certificates (self attested )
b. Date of birth/age proof certificate as per matriculation (self attested)
c. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/others) (self attested )
d. N.O.C for Departmental/Government employees
e. Demand Draft (in original) as quoted in the Serial No. 12
f. 3 copies of Passport size photograph (2 copies will remain in the office & 1 copy should be pasted on the application form)
More details and application format: http://cit.kokrajhar.in/home/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=102&Itemid=127