Applications on prescribed format are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following posts by direct recruitment / deputation basis as specified below so as to reach by 17.09.2012
(i) A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule) should also fulfill the conditions
specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act.
(ii) A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a
recognized qualification equivalent thereto And / or Masters in Hospital Administration or a Post Graduate Degree recognized as equivalent to Masters in Hospital Administration by
the Medical Council of India.
Desirable: Preference may be given to PG degree holder in Psychiatry.
Experience: 10 years experience in Hospital Administration of a Hospital with at least 300 beds after obtaining the P.G. Degree in a senior position.
(1) Candidates who do not fulfill entire requirement of advertisement need not apply.
(2) All Medical Qualifications should be recognized under MCI
(3) Allowances will be as per Central Government rates as adopted by this Institute from time to time
(4) Candidates working is State/Central Govt. / PSU/Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel or submit “No objection certificate”
(5) Relaxation in upper age limit for 3 years will be applicable in case of Government servants, SC, ST, OBC and otherwise
exceptionally qualified / deserving cases.
(6) In case of deputation, vigilance clearance / integrity certificate / Complete ACR dossier’s / attested copies of last 5 years ACRs of the
applicant from parent department will be required.
(7) Certificate regarding Major/Minor penalty imposed if any, on the officer during last 10 years/service period whichever is
less, will be required.
(8) Incomplete application or applications received after the last date
will be summarily rejected.
(9) The application in prescribed FORMAT is to accompany
with a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- to be drawn in favour of the Director, LGBRIMH, Tezpur and attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and one PP size photograph so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, LGBRIMH, Tezpur-784001 latest by 17.09.2012
(10) Application Format may be downloaded from URL www.lgbrimh.org
(11) Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Advertisement and application form: http://www.lgbrimh.org/Download/MS.pdf