North East Network, a women’s organisation ( NGO ) is seeking applications for the post of Administrator (one post).
This position will be based in Guwahati.
Education: A Bachelors degree (formal training in office administration will be an advantage).
Good computer skills essential.
Work experience: 2-3 years of working experience in Administration. Prior working experience in NGOs will be an added advantage
Key Responsibilities for the post include the following:
•The Administrator will work closely with the Programme Manager in day-to-day functioning and to the Chairperson/Executive Director for specific tasks
• Routine office administration work
• Looking after the maintenance of office assets and documents
• Looking after petty cash in the office
• Looking after HR matters like leave, gratuity, PF, Insurance etc.
• Looking after personal data files of NEN staff
• Provide logistical support to programmes
• Responsibility for salary disbursements
• Arrangements of Board meetings
• Ensuring that all files related to administration are kept systematically and important documents of the organisation be kept safely
Interested applicants may apply for the position with a covering letter, resume, last drawn / expected salary and two references to :
North East Network
JN Barooah Lane
Email: [email protected]
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.