A walk-in interview will be conducted on 23/08/2012 for the following purely temporary (contractual) faculty positions. The Candidates will have no claim for absorption on regular basis in future or further employment in the University.
Details of assignment and eligibility.
1. Guest Lecturer for the following Subjects.
I) Pharmacognosy (1 post)
II) Pharmacology (1 post)
III) Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analysis (1 post)
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
2. Valid registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
3. First Class Master’s degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy
2. Guest Lecturer on per lecture basis for the following subjects.
i) Mathematics (2 posts)
ii) Biology (1 post)
iii) Environmental Science (1 post)
iv) Computer Application (1 post)
1. Candidates must be Post Graduate in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks.
Candidates having NET/SLET/Equivalent qualification will be given preference.
Salary: Rs. 250 per lecture with a maximum of Rs. 5,000/= per month
Age: No bar.
Eligible candidates are requested to report for the walk in interview to be held on 23/08/2012 at 12:00 noon at Kamini Kumar Chanda Guest House, Assam University, Silchar along with a detailed Bio-Data, original copies of all relevant documents and attested photocopies of all documents.