A Walk-in interview will be held on 17th of August , 2012 at 11 a.m in the Department of Business Administration, Tezpur University, Napaam for selection of 01(one) Project Assistant in a Planning Commission, Government of India sponsored evaluation study on MNREGA in different districts of Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Project Assistant will be paid a Consolidated salary of ` 14,000/- per month. No other allowances are admissible; however, travel expenses related to field trips will be reimbursed as per University rules.
2. The position of Project Assistant is completely temporary. The initial appointment will be for a period of six (06) months extendable by another six (06) months on satisfactory services. The service of the Project Assistant can be terminated any time with fifteen days notice if the work of the Project Assistant is found to be unsatisfactory. If the Project Assistant desires, he/she can leave the service with prior fifteen days notice.
3. Candidate must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Economics with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST). M. Phil in Economics is desirable.
4. The candidate must have prior experience in conducting Evaluation Studies of Government Flagship Schemes.
5. Candidate must be below the age of 40 years.
6. The candidate must produce all documents in origin with attested photocopies for submission at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested candidates should send their bio-data stating date of birth, address for communication (e-mail, cell numbers etc.), educational qualification, experience and other related information to the e-mail at [email protected] within 16th of August, 2012. For any further details, queries may be sent to the above-mentioned e-mail id.