North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, a ` 5,000 Crore premier Schedule–‘A’ Central Public Sector Enterprise operating in the North Eastern Region of India and engaged in Planning, Designing & executing Power projects both hydro & thermal and in consultation business in the Power Sector is looking for promising, energetic & enterprising young graduate engineers & professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization for the following positions:
Trainee Engineer (Civil)/ (E2) / ` 20600-3%-46500
(IDA)*: BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg./AMIE in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute or University with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks for SC/ST) .
Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical ) / (E2 ) / ` 20600- 3%-46500 (IDA): BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg./AMIE in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or
University with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade(55% marks for SC/ST) .
Trainee Officer (Geology)(E2 ) / ` 20600-3%-46500 (IDA): M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Applied Geology from the recognized University with
minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks for SC/ST)
Trainee Officer (IT) (E2) / ` 20600-3%-46500 (IDA): BE / B.Tech. / B.Sc Engineering (Computer Science, Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/IT) or MCA** from recognized Institute or University with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade (55% marks for SC/ST) .
Medical Officer/ (E2A)/`24900-3%- 50500(IDA): MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council.
Security Officer/ (E2A ) / `24900-3%- 50500(IDA): , Assistant
Manager(Security) /(E3) `29100-3%- 54500(IDA), Deputy Manager
( Security) (E-4) / ` 32,900-3%-58,000( IDA): Graduate in any discipline. Minimum 2/6/9 years of experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Lieutenant/Captain/Major or in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police/ Superintendent of Police or equivalent in Central /State Police Organization out of which 3 years experience in the next below scale or equivalent in respect of Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager posts.
Jr. Company Secretary/ (E2A)/ ` 24900-3%- 50500(IDA): Graduate with Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries
of India. Experience: One year post qualification experience in the field. Desirable: Degree in Law shall be an added qualification.
Trainee Personnel Officer (E2 ) / ` 20600-3%-46500 (IDA): Graduate with full time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel & Administration /Industrial Relations / Human Resource Development / Human Resource Management with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized Institute or University of minimum 2 years duration (55% marks for SC/ST) .
Trainee Accounts Officer (E2 ) / ` 20600-3%-46500 (IDA): CA/ICWA or Graduate with full time MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Finance with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute of minimum 2 years
duration(55% marks for SC/ST) .
Deputy Manager (Finance)(E-4)/ ` 32,900-3%- 58,000( IDA): CA/ICWA or Graduate with full time MBA or Post Graduate
Degree/Diploma in Finance with minimum 65% marks or equivalent
grade from a recognized University or Institute of minimum 2 years
duration(55% marks for SC/ST). Experience: 7 years post
qualification experience out of which a minimum of 3 years
experience in the ` 29100-54500/- or equivalent in a reputed
Short listed Candidates for Trainee Engineer/Officer will have to appear in a written test /interview as per the discretion of the management. Short listed Candidates for posts other
then trainee Engineer/Officer will have to appear in a personal interview. List of eligible candidates to be called for interview will be made available at www.neepco.gov.in. The call letters will be sent through post. The final selected candidates will be issued “Offer of Appointment”.
The written test will be held at Guwahati & Shillong. Candidates will have to choose one of the Test Centres and no change in test centre under any circumstances will be considered subsequently. However, the management of NEEPCO reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre at its discretion. Admission to the test will be on production of Admit Card which is to be sent to the short listed candidates by post and/or e-mail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates should apply along with attested copies of all testimonials indicating various information as per Format attached in ‘ Application Format’.
1. Log on to the Corporation website www.neepco.gov.in & click on recruitment button for detail advertisement and application form.
2. Read detail advertisement before filling up the application form.
3. The application form may be downloaded from the website and filled up neatly by hand using a blue/black ball pen or neatly typed as per instruction given.
4. Candidates with CGPA marks should convert the same into percentage as per provided formula and indicate the percentage equivalent marks in the Application Forms.
5. The candidate should send three copies of passport size colour photograph, one copy should be affixed in the space provided in the application form & two copies should be sent along with the application and candidates should write their name & post applied for in the back of the photographs.
6. The candidate should send the duly filled & signed application form enclosing all academic, professional qualification certificates/testimonial/marksheets, Caste certificate (in case of OBC, non-creamy layer certificate), PwD Certificate, Experience certificate, etc or any other relevant documents along with the application fee by Crossed Demand Draft.
7. The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with code in Block Letters and should be sent by ordinary post only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 (Meghalaya)” and should reach on or before 5th September,.2012. No other form of mail such as registered post/courier service etc. will be accepted.
8. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of ` 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred) by crossed demand
draft from a nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘NEEPCO Ltd’ payable at Shillong (SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted).
9. The last date of receipt of application is 5th September,2012. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Last date of receipt of application is 5th September,2012.
Application form: http://www.neepco.gov.in/neepco/images/pdf/Recruitment/English/ApplicationForm0712.pdf