Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview to be held on the 31 st July, 2012 at 11 A.M. at the ATIC Building” of Hqs. Umiam.
Post: Senior Research Fellow
Qualification: Master Degree (Ag) in Horticulture / Soil Science/ Soil microbiology with B.Sc (Ag) during graduation
1. Place of posting shall be at Complex Hqs, Umiam, but the incumbents will be required to
take extensive tour for collection of sample and survey.
2. Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidate with relaxations
as per rule.
3. Emolument payable is Rs.16, 000/- p.m plus HRA.
4. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
5. The offer is purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project with no provision
6. Candidates should bring the relevant certificates, mark sheets in original for verification.
7. Candidates should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director,
ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam with photocopies of certificates and mark
sheets from HSLC onwards duly attested. A recent passport size photograph should also be
affixed on top of the application.
For more information please visit: