Apply Online for 425 PO & Agri Officer Vacancies:Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has issued notification against recruitment of 425 Probationary Officer and Agricultural Officer vacancies, JMGS-I. Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees and for Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 28-07-2012. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How to Apply and Important Dates are given below…
Oriental Bank of Commerce Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 425
Name of Post:
1. Probationary Officer – 325 vacancies
2. Agriculture Officer – 100 vacancies
Age limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2011 for PO post and 01-12-2011 for Agri Officer Post. (Age Relaxations would be as per Government rules)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess relevant Graduate Degree of any recognized university or equivalent.
Essential Qualification: For General Category – TWSS – Minimum Score 120 for PO post & 112 for Agri Officer posts and for Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC) – TWS – Minimum Score 105 for PO post and 104 for Agri Officer post. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs. 20/- and all others must pay Rs. 100/- Fee must be paid into the CBS Account No.12371171000065 with Sector 32 Gurgaon Branch in the name & style of “OBC Probationary/Agriculture Officers’ Recruitment Project-2012” in form of Challan downloaded from Bank’s website at any branch of OBC or through NEFT at any Bank.
Selection Procedure: Selections would be made on basis of Score in CWE conducted by IBPS followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through bank’s website on or before 28-07-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take two print outs of Application Form and retain them for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.obcindia.co.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Recruitment and Result link to open the current notification.
3. Payment Challan must be downloaded and amount must be paid at any OBC’s branch or Fee can also be paid in form of NEFT at any bank.
4. Revisit Bank’s website and open the Recruitment and Result link.
5. Select Online Application link below the notification link.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application
7. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.
Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10-07-2012
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 28-07-2012
Opening Date for online Registration: 10-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 28-07-2012
For other details like Vacancy distribution, age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, probation and bond details and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…
|Oriental Bank of Commerce PO 2012||More Information|
|OBC Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Download Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|OBC, SC/ST Certificates||Click Here|
|PO Online Application||Click Here|
|Agriculture Officer Online Application||Click Here|
|OBC PO, Agriculture Officer Eligibility||Get Details|
|OBC PO, Agriculture Officer Selection Process||Get Details|