Union Bank of India invites applications for 1636 Clerks posts from IBPS Common Clerical CWE passed candidates.
Vacancies and Payscale
1636 Clerks – (Rs. 8000 – 19300 / Month)
Payment of fees and Online Registration : Till July 3, 2012.
- Age to be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.08.2011 (Age Limit relaxed as 5 – SC/ST, 3 – OBC, 10 – PWD),
- Graduation Degree Pass in any Discipline.
- Computer basics Knowledge will be Preferred .
- One May apply for vacancies only in the state in which he/she appeared for the CWE exam. Local Language for the state applying for is necessary.
- The Minimum State Wise Cut Offs are stipulated for each state so check cut-off in your state before applying as candidates are normally unable to login if they do not satisfy cut-offs for their state.
- State-wise cut-offs.
- Candidates will later be interviewed after getting shortlisted depending on vacancies in Ratio of 1:4 Expectedly.
- Final selection then will be decided on the basis of overall performance (IBPS CWE + Interviews).
- The Interview will have total 50 marks and 50% are qualifying marks in it (45% for Reserved Category).
- For any Further details, Please see Union Bank of India 1636 Clerks Recruitment 2012 Advertisement.
- The fee is Rs.100 for GEN/OBC and Rs. 20 for Others.
- Payment can be made by the provided CBS Payment Challan (At page 17 of the Advertisement) at any Union Bank of India branch.
- After payment, Apply online by using payment details correctly and Keep the payment challan along with two prints of application forms for future use.