Urgent requirement for the post of Personal assistant to the CEO
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY DUTIES
• Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively
including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements,
invitations and other requests.
• Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the
committees and groups to which he is a member.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure
arrangements in place for the CEO match his requirements.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or
taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Manage the process of calling for briefing on behalf of the CEO from start to finish to
ensure that he is fully prepared for all engagements. • Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf
of the CEO.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
• Keep and retrieve files.
• Ensure guests meeting with the CEO are well taken care of.
• Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
• Attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to filter information and assess priorities. • Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during
difficult or challenging circumstances.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
• Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
• Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
This job will involve lot of travelling and salary will not be a restraint for the right candidate. Interested candidates please send across your resume to [email protected]