Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2012 – Apply online for 453 Jr Trainee Vacancies: Vizag Steel Plant (VSP) has invited online applications for the post of 453 Junior Trainees Vacancies under various disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply through Online from 07-05-2012 to 23-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Vizag Steel Plant Details:
Total No of Posts: 453
Name of the Post: Junior Trainees
Names of Disciplines
Electronics & Instrumentation: 40
Age Limit: Candidates age must be not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.5.2012 (Age relaxations will extended as per rules)
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must possess SSC with ITI/Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Discipline.
Application Fee Details: Application fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No.30589461220? at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed challan for an amount of Rs.300/- for General and OBC candidates, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: The mode of selection is based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: candidates need to apply online through website www.vizagsteel.com in between 07-05-2012 to 23-05-2012 at 5:30 PM. After submission of online application candidates are required to take print of Registration Slip on white A4 size paper, affix and self-attest passport size color photograph and sign on the Registration Slip and send along with VSP copy of Challan in an envelope super scribed as Application for the post of Junior Trainees in VSP by Ordinary Post to Post Box No.395, Andhra University Post Office, Visakhapatnam – 530003 on or before 31-05-2012.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.vizagsteel.com, go to the link careers and click on recruitment of Junior Trainees.
2. Read the instructions carefully given on the website.
3. Take print of challan and make the payment at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India.
4. After fee payment candidates get the details regarding Journal Number, Branch Code No, City & Date of Deposit entered used at the time of online applying (Not required for SC,ST,PWD Candidates).
5. Revisit the website and fill the online application correctly at the appropriate places and click on submit button.
6. After you click submit, verify that you have fed all your particulars correctly.
7. Download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
8. Take the printout of Registration Slip on A4 size paper and affix passport size photograph and Sign on the Registration Slip & send along with copy of Application Fee challan by Ordinary post in an envelope.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 23-05-2012
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 23-05-2012
Last Date for sending printout of Registration Slip by Ordinary Post: 31-05-2012
Date for Written Test: 22-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application form, click on the links given below…