Apply Online for 177 PO/PE Vacancies: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued notification against recruitment of 177 Probationary Engineer/Officer vacancies to be filled up by Graduate Engineers % HR Professionals. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 10-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BEL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 177
Names of Disciplines:
1. Electronics – 88 vacancies
2. Mechanical – 32 vacancies
3. Computer Science – 50 vacancies
4. Human Resources – 07 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 25 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-05-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for PE posts must possess BE/B Tech/B Sc Engineering Graduation in relevant disciplines and those applying for PO posts must possess MSW/MBA in relevant stream.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in addition to Bank charges in form of Challan downloaded from website and amount must be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the posts online on or before 10-05-2012 and then send the print out of application with all relevant documents, certificates and the payment receipt to the following address, Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 by ordinary post on or before 16-05-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.bel-india.com and select the ‘Careers’ link.
2. Select the link of notification and select the ‘Next’ link.
3. Enter your category and whether PWD candidate or not and click on ‘Next’ button.
4. Select ‘No’ option in Have you deposited fee in bank Column and take print of Challan by selecting Download Challan button.
5. Make payment in SBI and revisit Bank’s website and this time enter Journal no and click on Apply Online button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, click on Submit button and take print of form to be posted.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-05-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-05-2012
Date for Downloading Admit Cards from BEL Website: 18-06-2012
Date of written Examination: 01-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, online application and downloading challan, click on the links given below…