Xomidhan (www.xomidhan.org) is a non-profit group of philanthropists from Assam who have come together to contribute meaningfully to the development of the youth of Assam. We have a team of counselors empaneled with us and with their help we provide career counseling to students who reach out to us. Our counselors are basically professionals from multidisciplinary streams like engineering, design, media, economics, public relations, medicine et al. They hail from prestigious organizations, successful entrepreneurs, academicians doing noteworthy research, to name a few.
We are looking for a person who can be a part of our team and support us in our activities.
Compensation: Rs 1000 per month
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Actively communicate with Counselors and students
2. Own the query handling process end to end
3. Supporting the various activities of the team members (promoting the initiative at Social Networking sites, working on projects
1. Any graduate.
2. The candidate should be self-driven and be passionate about making an impact in the community
3. Should have the creative acumen to come up with new ideas and ways to support the organization in its larger vision
4. Should have good written communication skills
5. Has access to Internet with good speed
6. Able to spend 1 -2 hours/day for Xomidhan.