NRHM Assam recruits District Community Mobilisers

by admin on March 14, 2012

NRHM Assam recruits District Community Mobilisers

Comments

comments

Utpal Daimari March 14, 2012 at 7:41 am

Now i’m pursuing post-graduation in social work enrolled for the final semester and have got experience working with rural communities. Can i apply for this post?

GNI March 14, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I think you are eligible if you have at least 1 year of similar work experience (on papers).
You may proceed further.
Good Luck.

Pranab boruah March 14, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I am pranab boruah BA- PASSED has socile work exprience… Can i apply this post… Add-paltan bazar dibrujan near masjid C/o-mr prema dihingia distric-dibrugarh, assam date of birth- 31.1.1990 p.o-jalan nagar pin no-786001

Hxinz Dulm March 15, 2012 at 1:59 am

utpal daimari smiriti damberni khi janai

Abhijit Paul March 15, 2012 at 4:51 am

Hi,
I am Abhijit Paul an Arts Graduate from Dibrugarh University having hon’s in Pol.Science. I have 5 years of working experience al together an since two years I have been working in an international social org under a livelihood project where community mobilization is an essential part.
I also wish to get this opportunity so I would request to inform me the necessary process so that I can apply for the same.

thanks,
Abhijit Paul
Guwahati

Niharika Baishya March 16, 2012 at 4:28 am

To the Concerned Authority,

Myself Ms.Niharika BAishya working as a Personnel Officer in Premier Cryogenics Ltd having done my post graduation in MBA with Human Resource Management. I believe with my three years of experience in handling administrative tasks, dealing with different people and other related issues associated with human resource management i will be able to fulfill the desired goal and responsibilities of District Community Mobilisers.
Please guide me as whether i can apply for the said post.

Thanking you,
With regards,
Ms.Niharika Baishya

Snigdha Borah March 16, 2012 at 2:57 pm

I have pursued PG in Rural Development from Xavier Institute of Social Science, Ranchi and I am working in the eco fragile areas of Bhilwara district Rajasthan. I have work experience of 4 years in Rural Development under Natural Resource Management. Further I am married and my husband also works in the same field and holds Masters degree in Social Work from Viswa Bharti Shanti Niketan, West Bengal. So we just wanted to know whether we fit into the required profile as the field of work is different though we work for rural community?

Tinku karmakar March 18, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I am Tinku Karmakar.I am science graduate pass course BOTANY/ZOOLOGY/CHEMISTRY.I have work experience of 7 years.
5 years as Teacher (Tea garden LP School) and about 2 Years as assistant Godown incharge in Powai Tea Estate.

masud khan March 19, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Iam in search of jobs. Please help me out

Sanjoy bagh March 23, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Iam an arts graduate from dibrugarh university. I’ve 5 years of experience of community level project under ngo . & 2 years of experience under child protection program……

Biki Das March 27, 2012 at 10:41 am

Myself Biki.From N.Lakhimpur,I am an Commerce graduate from Dibrugarh University,I have 2years of experience of account under C.A and i hv a diploma in CIA…..
Can i apply for this post?

kim April 17, 2012 at 7:15 am

can i know the actual date of the interview

Mr. Ranjan Das October 22, 2013 at 1:15 pm

Ranjan Das
I am an arts graduate with Economics from Guwahati university. I’ve 7 years of experience at Microfinance field and 4 years community level project( child protection program) Under Don Bosco institute,Guwahati(Assam) .
So I just wanted to know whether i fit into the required profile as the field of work is different though i work for rural community?

Thanking you,