NRHM Assam recruits District Community Mobilisers

NRHM Assam recruits District Community Mobilisers

12 Comments
  1. Utpal Daimari says

Now i’m pursuing post-graduation in social work enrolled for the final semester and have got experience working with rural communities. Can i apply for this post?

2. GNI says

I think you are eligible if you have at least 1 year of similar work experience (on papers).
    You may proceed further.
    Good Luck.

3. Pranab boruah says

I am pranab boruah BA- PASSED has socile work exprience… Can i apply this post… Add-paltan bazar dibrujan near masjid C/o-mr prema dihingia distric-dibrugarh, assam date of birth- 31.1.1990 p.o-jalan nagar pin no-786001

4. Hxinz Dulm says

utpal daimari smiriti damberni khi janai

5. Abhijit Paul says

Hi,
    I am Abhijit Paul an Arts Graduate from Dibrugarh University having hon’s in Pol.Science. I have 5 years of working experience al together an since two years I have been working in an international social org under a livelihood project where community mobilization is an essential part.
    I also wish to get this opportunity so I would request to inform me the necessary process so that I can apply for the same.

thanks,
    Abhijit Paul
    Guwahati

6. Niharika Baishya says

To the Concerned Authority,

Myself Ms.Niharika BAishya working as a Personnel Officer in Premier Cryogenics Ltd having done my post graduation in MBA with Human Resource Management. I believe with my three years of experience in handling administrative tasks, dealing with different people and other related issues associated with human resource management i will be able to fulfill the desired goal and responsibilities of District Community Mobilisers.
    Please guide me as whether i can apply for the said post.

Thanking you,
    With regards,
    Ms.Niharika Baishya

7. Tinku karmakar says

I am Tinku Karmakar.I am science graduate pass course BOTANY/ZOOLOGY/CHEMISTRY.I have work experience of 7 years.
    5 years as Teacher (Tea garden LP School) and about 2 Years as assistant Godown incharge in Powai Tea Estate.

8. masud khan says

Iam in search of jobs. Please help me out

9. Sanjoy bagh says

Iam an arts graduate from dibrugarh university. I’ve 5 years of experience of community level project under ngo . & 2 years of experience under child protection program……

10. Biki Das says

Myself Biki.From N.Lakhimpur,I am an Commerce graduate from Dibrugarh University,I have 2years of experience of account under C.A and i hv a diploma in CIA…..
    Can i apply for this post?

11. kim says

can i know the actual date of the interview

12. Mr. Ranjan Das says

Ranjan Das
    I am an arts graduate with Economics from Guwahati university. I’ve 7 years of experience at Microfinance field and 4 years community level project( child protection program) Under Don Bosco institute,Guwahati(Assam) .
    So I just wanted to know whether i fit into the required profile as the field of work is different though i work for rural community?

Thanking you,