FACULTY REQUIRED FOR COACHING INSTITUTE IN GUWAHATI

by admin on March 13, 2012

FACULTY REQUIRED FOR COACHING INSTITUTE IN GUWAHATI
Urgently required part-time faculty for a reputed Coaching Institute in Guwahati having good academic background with preferable experience in teaching in Private tuitions, Coaching centres, Schools, Jr. Colleges, etc.
Class VIII, IX, X (SEBA/CBSE): Mathematics, Science, English, Social Studies Class XI, XII (AHSEC/CBSE): Science Stream, Arts Stream, Commerce Stream (any subjects) Interested candidates may send their resume along with the following format duly filled to vidwan.classes@gmail.com. Kindly note the duly filled format is a must.

Please download the format by clicking here: add format

Comments

comments

VISHAL SINGH March 16, 2012 at 5:08 am

I M INTERESTED

joyshree borah March 16, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I am joyshree borah,completed my post graduation from gauhati university in 2010 in Philosophy.now working in a jr college.may i knw where is your institution?can i apply?

joyshree borah March 16, 2012 at 3:21 pm

i want to knw where is ur institution in guwahati?

kaushik das March 20, 2012 at 7:11 am

I did Graduation in Engineering from Gauhati University. Can i apply for the post. I have great interest in teaching.

seema begum March 20, 2012 at 12:22 pm

i m in da end sem of B.A.LL.B .i hav 6 year of experience in home tutioriao.i want 2 know where is ur institute in guwahati

Mereja Begum May 17, 2012 at 11:57 am

I am MA (English), B. Ed working as a lecturer (Head of Dept) in a jr college, and i have 15 years of experience in teaching. may i knw where is your institution? can i apply?

Satabdi dey June 20, 2012 at 11:01 am

I am pursuing my garduation from cotton college guwahati.This is my final year.i did my schooling from st.Mary’s convent high school.I give tutions to students from cls v-ix.i desperately want this job

ashisih priyadarshi August 30, 2012 at 6:34 am

i had completed my b-tech from siliguri.i am software engineer.sir i want to join your coching institute.i am interested.

Asha Sarma September 30, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I am an M.B.A.(HR) from Punjab technical University, having good tutorial skills. Have an experience of 1 year as home tutor in Business Studies. I will be highly obliged if u give a rply to my post through mail.

hemanta saikia October 25, 2012 at 4:59 am

presenty i am workig in a telecom company but very much interested in teaching.i am pursuing b.tech. and completed my 3 years eng. diploma from i.e.t.e.i will be grateful to u if u give me this opportunity.

priyluxmi Acharya February 25, 2014 at 12:49 pm

I am MA English having teaching experience of 2years ,please contact for english teching faculity part time.9706466687

sudipta roy das March 29, 2014 at 7:45 am

i am a faculty of swadeshi college of commerce since 1 year working as a lecturer in accountancy..please contact for part time,8724975038

myself Mala Borah from jorhat. I have completed my masters in sociologe from dibrugarh university in 2012.I have 1year teaching experience at a college April 25, 2014 at 2:19 pm

i will b grateful for your kind selection…