FACULTY REQUIRED FOR COACHING INSTITUTE IN GUWAHATI

FACULTY REQUIRED FOR COACHING INSTITUTE IN GUWAHATI
Urgently required part-time faculty for a reputed Coaching Institute in Guwahati having good academic background with preferable experience in teaching in Private tuitions, Coaching centres, Schools, Jr. Colleges, etc.
Class VIII, IX, X (SEBA/CBSE): Mathematics, Science, English, Social Studies Class XI, XII (AHSEC/CBSE): Science Stream, Arts Stream, Commerce Stream (any subjects) Interested candidates may send their resume along with the following format duly filled to vidwan.classes@gmail.com. Kindly note the duly filled format is a must.

Please download the format by clicking here: add format

Post author

There are 14 Comments

1. Posted by VISHAL SINGH Reply

I M INTERESTED

2. Posted by joyshree borah Reply

I am joyshree borah,completed my post graduation from gauhati university in 2010 in Philosophy.now working in a jr college.may i knw where is your institution?can i apply?

3. Posted by joyshree borah Reply

i want to knw where is ur institution in guwahati?

4. Posted by kaushik das Reply

I did Graduation in Engineering from Gauhati University. Can i apply for the post. I have great interest in teaching.

5. Posted by seema begum Reply

i m in da end sem of B.A.LL.B .i hav 6 year of experience in home tutioriao.i want 2 know where is ur institute in guwahati

6. Posted by Mereja Begum Reply

I am MA (English), B. Ed working as a lecturer (Head of Dept) in a jr college, and i have 15 years of experience in teaching. may i knw where is your institution? can i apply?

7. Posted by Satabdi dey Reply

I am pursuing my garduation from cotton college guwahati.This is my final year.i did my schooling from st.Mary’s convent high school.I give tutions to students from cls v-ix.i desperately want this job

8. Posted by ashisih priyadarshi Reply

i had completed my b-tech from siliguri.i am software engineer.sir i want to join your coching institute.i am interested.

9. Posted by Asha Sarma Reply

I am an M.B.A.(HR) from Punjab technical University, having good tutorial skills. Have an experience of 1 year as home tutor in Business Studies. I will be highly obliged if u give a rply to my post through mail.

10. Posted by hemanta saikia Reply

presenty i am workig in a telecom company but very much interested in teaching.i am pursuing b.tech. and completed my 3 years eng. diploma from i.e.t.e.i will be grateful to u if u give me this opportunity.

11. Posted by priyluxmi Acharya Reply

I am MA English having teaching experience of 2years ,please contact for english teching faculity part time.9706466687

• Posted by sudipta roy das Reply

i am a faculty of swadeshi college of commerce since 1 year working as a lecturer in accountancy..please contact for part time,8724975038

12. Posted by asraful islam bhuyan Reply

I m completed my ma from AUS 2013 in education’ i hve one yrs wrk expriencd in a digree collge i m interested to apply