CEPTAM-05 (DRDO Entry Test-2012) for various posts in DRDO

by admin on March 11, 2012

DRDO jobs at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.comMinistry of Defence
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)

Advertisement No. : CEPTAM-05 (DRDO Entry Test-2012)

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts for placement in various DRDO laboratories/ establishments with all India service liability :

1. Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) ‘B’ : 227 posts in various trades, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering
  2. Technician -A (Tech-A) : 119 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : 10th pass with ITI in specified trades
  3. Assistant Hindi : 19  posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4200, Age Limit : 18-28 years
  4. Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) :  06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  5. Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) :  58 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  6. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  7. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : 90 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  8. Civil Driver ‘A’ : 41 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  9. Security Assistant ’A’ : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-, Age Limit : 18-25 years
  10. Fire Engine Driver : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Pay Band-1: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years
  11. Fireman : 22 posts, Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years

Fee : Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.50/- is to be paid by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of The
Director, CEPTAM, DRDO, Delhi, Payable at Delhi. SC/ST/Ex.SM/ PH candidates are exempted for the fee for all posts.

How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format complete in all respect must reach “DRDO Entry Test- 2012, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054” on or before 09/04/2012. (Last date is 16/04/2012 for the candidates of far-flung areas):

For complete information and application form, please visithttp://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html

Comments

comments

Pranab boruah March 13, 2012 at 4:51 am

I am pranab boruah from paltan bazar dibrujan near masjid dibrugarh,Assam, po-jalannagar pin no – 786005 c/o mr prema dihingia qulification-BA passed post name- 9/ securty assistant

Ram Chandra Bhuyan March 13, 2012 at 10:56 am

I am a 35 year old highly educated qualification B.A.(Economics), smart guy from Guwahati. I am a decent, well mannered, confident guy with a good sense of humour and good etiquette. I have services a Private Constructions Company in Guwahati city since 2007 .

Munindra Nath Kanda March 13, 2012 at 5:00 pm

I 28 year old guy, my qualification H. S. Passed from Kendriya vidyalaya Chabua A.F.S, Extra Qualificatin is DIT Course from MANIPAL UNIVERSITY and Typing in English from ASSAM COMMERCIAL INTS. Now I m doing clerk job in INDIA AIR FORCE as casual basis. I want a permanent job in any post which i can eligible.

Mousumi Medhi March 14, 2012 at 5:29 am

Sir, I am 23 years old , my oualification H.S Passed from AHSEC and also Completed Three Years Diploma Course in “Modern Office Management” from The Institute of Girls’ Polytechnic, Ghy . Now I am doing a typist job in “Agile Hospital pvt. Ltd”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

SHAHIT TIMUNG March 14, 2012 at 11:42 am

I am SHAHIT TIMUNG from DIPHU Karbi Anglong near AIR CENTRE DIPHU,Assam, pin no –782460 qulification-10th passed post name- Technician -A (Tech-A

sundeep kumar March 16, 2012 at 5:42 am

Sir, I am 25 years old , my oualification H.S Passed from UP board and also Completed Two Years Diploma Course in ” computer application” from The Institute of F-Tech in dilhi Girls’ . Now I am doing a hindi typist job in “miet engg.colleage”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

sundeep kumar March 16, 2012 at 5:46 am

Sir, I am 25 years old , my oualification M.A Education Passed from UP board and also Completed Two Years Diploma Course in ” computer application” from The Institute of F-Tech in dilhi Girls’ . Now I am doing a hindi typist job in “miet engg.colleage”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

my friest comment is wrong sorry them comment.

pranab baishya March 17, 2012 at 9:49 am

sir, i am 22 years old..i completed my three years diploma from “central institute of plastic engineering and technology” from guwahati,assam in “plastic technology” course..can i apply for the post of “Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) ‘B’ “…..plz rly..

rajesh rathod March 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm

sir, i am 26 year old. i completed electrician trade from i.t.i in ncvt from jamnagar,gujarat. currently i studing in diploma electical engneering(d.l.m-8th semseter continue) at goverment polytechnic,jamnagar,gujarat.so,can i apply for the post of techinician “A”…… plz rly

Ankur barman March 18, 2012 at 6:32 am

Sir,i am Ankur barman from Nalbari,Assam,pin no-781377,P.O-Athiabari.qalification-CIPET (3 year diplom corse) Now i am a trainee in rinder india pvt.ltd,post name-Technician-A

pradeep shrma March 20, 2012 at 6:33 am

Sir, I am 21 years old , my qualification gragution Passed from kota and also Completed Three Years Digree Course in computer from The Institute of docee . Now I am doing a typist job aircel . I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

akashgupta March 21, 2012 at 7:58 am

name of the post fireman

akashgupta March 21, 2012 at 8:07 am

Sir, I am 21 years old , my qualification is ITI electronics (ncvt. scvt)
and fire&safety coures in bhopal and gragution B.com I am runing from job. in supreme industri ppd ltd. malanpur dist. bhind

Haritha. Bandaru March 23, 2012 at 10:21 am

Sir, i am studying 3rd b. tech. with electronics and communication engineering.. can i eligible for attend the written exam..

deepak cs April 4, 2012 at 8:24 am

plz plz can any one tell me complete address of drdo ceptam delhi

Jitesh munjal April 6, 2012 at 2:16 pm

I am jitesh s/o sh. Ish kumar. I have passed my electrician (ncvt) trade from hansi(hissar) in july 2011. I want job of electrician in drdo. Please reply me.

ashish June 8, 2012 at 6:41 am

dear sir ,
please ask to me date drdo entry test

Tejaswi.Thadaka June 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Hi sir/madam
This is Tejaswi.
Please inform the Exam Date of CEPTAM-05 Recruitment as early as possible.

Borra Mahesh June 11, 2012 at 7:59 am

i did not received my acknoldgment card and admit card. Please send the admit card sir.

Rajani Kumari Barapuria June 11, 2012 at 8:35 am

I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge.

SHOBA.L June 16, 2012 at 12:10 pm

hi

nitin kumar June 18, 2012 at 3:53 pm

plz inform me drdo exam date.

r.praveen kumar June 19, 2012 at 5:40 am

Anantharama.M June 20, 2012 at 11:25 am

Anantharama.M

sir,
I did not get admit card and acknowledgment please send my admit card and acknowlegement.

Sangram Keshari Patra June 23, 2012 at 5:24 am

I applied for the post of store asst ‘A’. I have not yet got any information regarding written test. Pl I would like to know what is the status of my application. Pl kindly send it in my e-mail address.

AMBIKA July 4, 2012 at 5:55 am

i did’t recieve my admit card. please send me my admit card

Brijesh Kumar July 5, 2012 at 9:33 am

Sir,My self brijesh kumar s/o Mata Prasad Gaur had not achieved my DRDO examination admit card so kindly send me.

SURYAKANTA JAYSINGH July 5, 2012 at 4:34 pm

hi

SURYAKANTA JAYSINGH July 5, 2012 at 4:41 pm

hi
I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge for the appplied post STA-”B”(ELECTRICAL)

ANANTHARAMA.M July 6, 2012 at 10:49 am

sir,

please send my exam “hall ticket”.

parwez alam ansari July 6, 2012 at 10:56 am

when drdo exam.

Veni July 18, 2012 at 11:33 am

Aug 5th

hemavathi July 7, 2012 at 5:21 am

please sir admit card (Techynician A) Copa Trade

khushi July 7, 2012 at 7:24 am

sir,
I did not receive my acknowledgement exam date and admit card post of of tech-A.Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge for the applied post of tech-A.

Sachin Sharma July 10, 2012 at 6:14 am

when DRDO exam will be taken…?????

Velangannie.T July 13, 2012 at 6:54 am

This is velangannie. I have applied for the post of English typing Asst . til now I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge

Manoj Payra July 13, 2012 at 9:37 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

when CEPTM – 05 (DRDO) exam will be taken? Till date i didn’t received any acknowledgment and admit card. ……….

SANTOSH KUMAR July 15, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I did not receive my acknowledgment and Admit card for the applied post English typing Assist. So kindly send me.

LINESH K July 16, 2012 at 11:01 am

I did not recive my acknowlegement and admit cards for the applied post Copa.so kinndly send me.

Neha singh July 21, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam

I did not recieve my admit card please send me my admit card.

durgacharanmarndi July 23, 2012 at 2:46 am

sir,

GAURAV SRIVASTAVA July 24, 2012 at 3:52 pm

SIR ,

I RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD ONLINE BUT PHOTOGRAPH IS PASTED IS NOT MY WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.

gaurav030787@gmail.com

GAURAV SRIVASTAVA July 24, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD ONLINE OF DRDO EXAM ADMIN ASST. ENGLISH TYPING BUT PHOTOGRAPH IS PASTED IS NOT MY WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.

GAURAV SRIVASTAVA July 24, 2012 at 3:55 pm

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.
gaurav030787@gmail.com

swati nimsadkar July 27, 2012 at 7:23 am

i applied for the posts of STA-B chemistry, & i did not my admit card plz send it to my email

RAJAT SIKDAR July 29, 2012 at 8:48 am

sir,
my name is RAJAT SIKDAR but my name is printed on drdo
2012 entry test admit card is RAJAK SIKDAR.
so please correct my name

R SWAPNA RANI July 30, 2012 at 10:55 am

pse sir I didn’t got my admit card on this site pse issue me my admit card soon sir, i checked last last time that my application has been received by you and accepted. my particulars are given below thanking u.
R SWAPNA RANI
D.O.B: 17 NOV 1990.
POST: ADMIN ASST AND STORE ASST.

arrola sandeep reddy July 31, 2012 at 6:03 am

my hall ticket

suchitra singh August 3, 2012 at 9:35 am

Sir, plz send me my admit card

Mohammad Sharique August 18, 2012 at 4:47 pm

To,
DIRECTOR
THE ADMINISTRATOR (EXAM)
CEPTAM.
METCALFE HOUSE COMPLEX
DELHI – 110054

Subject:- Exam’s Admission Card Received on 14.8.2012. DRDO Entrance Exam Late Received ADMIT CARD.

With due Respect and humble Submission I Beg to state that I have Received my Admit Card on 14.8.2012 Yet my exam was on 5th August.2012 Therefore I am very frustated because I am well known Candidate for the Exam.
There fore you we requested to give me another opportunity for next Chance. And the Proof of Postage is along with this application. I am Submitting the same to you for your kind Co-ordination
Thanking You.

Date 18.8.2012

I do no exam and Please you give job me. i knowledge type computer any. i want joing job. I am deaf and HI

Please Director give job me..
My number is 09868048179 (Message sms)