CEPTAM-05 (DRDO Entry Test-2012) for various posts in DRDO

DRDO jobs at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.comMinistry of Defence
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)

Advertisement No. : CEPTAM-05 (DRDO Entry Test-2012)

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts for placement in various DRDO laboratories/ establishments with all India service liability :

1. Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) ‘B’ : 227 posts in various trades, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : B.Sc./ 3 years Diploma in Engineering
  2. Technician -A (Tech-A) : 119 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900, Age Limit : 18-28 years, Qualification : 10th pass with ITI in specified trades
  3. Assistant Hindi : 19  posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4200, Age Limit : 18-28 years
  4. Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) :  06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  5. Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) :  58 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  6. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  7. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : 90 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  8. Civil Driver ‘A’ : 41 posts, Pay Scale : PB-1: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs 1900/-, Age Limit : 18-27 years
  9. Security Assistant ‘A’ : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-, Age Limit : 18-25 years
  10. Fire Engine Driver : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Pay Band-1: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years
  11. Fireman : 22 posts, Pay Scale : Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs 1900, Age Limit : 18-25 years

Fee : Non-Refundable Fees of Rs.50/- is to be paid by Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of The
Director, CEPTAM, DRDO, Delhi, Payable at Delhi. SC/ST/Ex.SM/ PH candidates are exempted for the fee for all posts.

How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format complete in all respect must reach “DRDO Entry Test- 2012, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054” on or before 09/04/2012. (Last date is 16/04/2012 for the candidates of far-flung areas):

For complete information and application form, please visithttp://drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html

Post author

There are 50 Comments

1. Posted by Pranab boruah Reply

I am pranab boruah from paltan bazar dibrujan near masjid dibrugarh,Assam, po-jalannagar pin no – 786005 c/o mr prema dihingia qulification-BA passed post name- 9/ securty assistant

2. Posted by Ram Chandra Bhuyan Reply

I am a 35 year old highly educated qualification B.A.(Economics), smart guy from Guwahati. I am a decent, well mannered, confident guy with a good sense of humour and good etiquette. I have services a Private Constructions Company in Guwahati city since 2007 .

3. Posted by Munindra Nath Kanda Reply

I 28 year old guy, my qualification H. S. Passed from Kendriya vidyalaya Chabua A.F.S, Extra Qualificatin is DIT Course from MANIPAL UNIVERSITY and Typing in English from ASSAM COMMERCIAL INTS. Now I m doing clerk job in INDIA AIR FORCE as casual basis. I want a permanent job in any post which i can eligible.

4. Posted by Mousumi Medhi Reply

Sir, I am 23 years old , my oualification H.S Passed from AHSEC and also Completed Three Years Diploma Course in “Modern Office Management” from The Institute of Girls’ Polytechnic, Ghy . Now I am doing a typist job in “Agile Hospital pvt. Ltd”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

5. Posted by SHAHIT TIMUNG Reply

I am SHAHIT TIMUNG from DIPHU Karbi Anglong near AIR CENTRE DIPHU,Assam, pin no –782460 qulification-10th passed post name- Technician -A (Tech-A

6. Posted by sundeep kumar Reply

Sir, I am 25 years old , my oualification H.S Passed from UP board and also Completed Two Years Diploma Course in ” computer application” from The Institute of F-Tech in dilhi Girls’ . Now I am doing a hindi typist job in “miet engg.colleage”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

7. Posted by sundeep kumar Reply

Sir, I am 25 years old , my oualification M.A Education Passed from UP board and also Completed Two Years Diploma Course in ” computer application” from The Institute of F-Tech in dilhi Girls’ . Now I am doing a hindi typist job in “miet engg.colleage”. I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

my friest comment is wrong sorry them comment.

8. Posted by pranab baishya Reply

sir, i am 22 years old..i completed my three years diploma from “central institute of plastic engineering and technology” from guwahati,assam in “plastic technology” course..can i apply for the post of “Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) ‘B’ “…..plz rly..

9. Posted by rajesh rathod Reply

sir, i am 26 year old. i completed electrician trade from i.t.i in ncvt from jamnagar,gujarat. currently i studing in diploma electical engneering(d.l.m-8th semseter continue) at goverment polytechnic,jamnagar,gujarat.so,can i apply for the post of techinician “A”…… plz rly

10. Posted by Ankur barman Reply

Sir,i am Ankur barman from Nalbari,Assam,pin no-781377,P.O-Athiabari.qalification-CIPET (3 year diplom corse) Now i am a trainee in rinder india pvt.ltd,post name-Technician-A

11. Posted by pradeep shrma Reply

Sir, I am 21 years old , my qualification gragution Passed from kota and also Completed Three Years Digree Course in computer from The Institute of docee . Now I am doing a typist job aircel . I want to be a job can i Apply for this post…… pls reply…………

12. Posted by akashgupta Reply

name of the post fireman

13. Posted by akashgupta Reply

Sir, I am 21 years old , my qualification is ITI electronics (ncvt. scvt)
    and fire&safety coures in bhopal and gragution B.com I am runing from job. in supreme industri ppd ltd. malanpur dist. bhind

14. Posted by Haritha. Bandaru Reply

Sir, i am studying 3rd b. tech. with electronics and communication engineering.. can i eligible for attend the written exam..

15. Posted by deepak cs Reply

plz plz can any one tell me complete address of drdo ceptam delhi

16. Posted by Jitesh munjal Reply

I am jitesh s/o sh. Ish kumar. I have passed my electrician (ncvt) trade from hansi(hissar) in july 2011. I want job of electrician in drdo. Please reply me.

17. Posted by ashish Reply

dear sir ,
    please ask to me date drdo entry test

18. Posted by Tejaswi.Thadaka Reply

Hi sir/madam
    This is Tejaswi.
    Please inform the Exam Date of CEPTAM-05 Recruitment as early as possible.

19. Posted by Borra Mahesh Reply

i did not received my acknoldgment card and admit card. Please send the admit card sir.

20. Posted by Rajani Kumari Barapuria Reply

I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge.

21. Posted by SHOBA.L Reply

hi

22. Posted by nitin kumar Reply

plz inform me drdo exam date.

23. Posted by r.praveen kumar Reply

24. Posted by Anantharama.M Reply

Anantharama.M

sir,
    I did not get admit card and acknowledgment please send my admit card and acknowlegement.

25. Posted by Sangram Keshari Patra Reply

I applied for the post of store asst ‘A’. I have not yet got any information regarding written test. Pl I would like to know what is the status of my application. Pl kindly send it in my e-mail address.

26. Posted by AMBIKA Reply

i did’t recieve my admit card. please send me my admit card

27. Posted by Brijesh Kumar Reply

Sir,My self brijesh kumar s/o Mata Prasad Gaur had not achieved my DRDO examination admit card so kindly send me.

28. Posted by SURYAKANTA JAYSINGH Reply

hi

29. Posted by SURYAKANTA JAYSINGH Reply

hi
    I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge for the appplied post STA-“B”(ELECTRICAL)

30. Posted by ANANTHARAMA.M Reply

sir,

please send my exam “hall ticket”.

31. Posted by parwez alam ansari Reply

when drdo exam.

• Posted by Veni Reply

Aug 5th

32. Posted by hemavathi Reply

please sir admit card (Techynician A) Copa Trade

33. Posted by khushi Reply

sir,
    I did not receive my acknowledgement exam date and admit card post of of tech-A.Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge for the applied post of tech-A.

34. Posted by Sachin Sharma Reply

when DRDO exam will be taken…?????

35. Posted by Velangannie.T Reply

This is velangannie. I have applied for the post of English typing Asst . til now I did not receive my acknowledgment and admit card. Please send the Admit Card And Acknowledge

36. Posted by Manoj Payra Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,

when CEPTM – 05 (DRDO) exam will be taken? Till date i didn’t received any acknowledgment and admit card. ……….

37. Posted by SANTOSH KUMAR Reply

I did not receive my acknowledgment and Admit card for the applied post English typing Assist. So kindly send me.

38. Posted by LINESH K Reply

I did not recive my acknowlegement and admit cards for the applied post Copa.so kinndly send me.

39. Posted by Neha singh Reply

Dear Sir/ Madam

I did not recieve my admit card please send me my admit card.

40. Posted by durgacharanmarndi Reply

sir,

41. Posted by GAURAV SRIVASTAVA Reply

SIR ,

I RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD ONLINE BUT PHOTOGRAPH IS PASTED IS NOT MY WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
    PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.

gaurav030787@gmail.com

42. Posted by GAURAV SRIVASTAVA Reply

I RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD ONLINE OF DRDO EXAM ADMIN ASST. ENGLISH TYPING BUT PHOTOGRAPH IS PASTED IS NOT MY WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.
    PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.

43. Posted by GAURAV SRIVASTAVA Reply

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.
    gaurav030787@gmail.com

44. Posted by swati nimsadkar Reply

i applied for the posts of STA-B chemistry, & i did not my admit card plz send it to my email

45. Posted by RAJAT SIKDAR Reply

sir,
    my name is RAJAT SIKDAR but my name is printed on drdo
    2012 entry test admit card is RAJAK SIKDAR.
    so please correct my name

46. Posted by R SWAPNA RANI Reply

pse sir I didn’t got my admit card on this site pse issue me my admit card soon sir, i checked last last time that my application has been received by you and accepted. my particulars are given below thanking u.
    R SWAPNA RANI
    D.O.B: 17 NOV 1990.
    POST: ADMIN ASST AND STORE ASST.

47. Posted by arrola sandeep reddy Reply

my hall ticket

48. Posted by suchitra singh Reply

Sir, plz send me my admit card

49. Posted by Mohammad Sharique Reply

To,
    DIRECTOR
    THE ADMINISTRATOR (EXAM)
    CEPTAM.
    METCALFE HOUSE COMPLEX
    DELHI – 110054

Subject:- Exam’s Admission Card Received on 14.8.2012. DRDO Entrance Exam Late Received ADMIT CARD.

With due Respect and humble Submission I Beg to state that I have Received my Admit Card on 14.8.2012 Yet my exam was on 5th August.2012 Therefore I am very frustated because I am well known Candidate for the Exam.
    There fore you we requested to give me another opportunity for next Chance. And the Proof of Postage is along with this application. I am Submitting the same to you for your kind Co-ordination
    Thanking You.

Date 18.8.2012

I do no exam and Please you give job me. i knowledge type computer any. i want joing job. I am deaf and HI

Please Director give job me..
    My number is 09868048179 (Message sms)