Recruitment for a smart office asistant who will be working with a Central Government Project at Guwahati

We are looking for a smart office assistant who will be working with a Central Government Project at Guwahati. The candidate must be fluent in english speaking and writing. She/he must have good working knowledge of computers. Minimum educational qualification is Graduate in any discipline. Take home salary will be between Rs 9000- Rs 10000/-  with all the benefits like PF, Insurance etc . The candidates shall email their resume at : guwahatijob@gmail.com
Contact no: 0361-2233302/2228277

Post author

There are 22 Comments

1. Posted by utpal baruah Reply

I have experience of DoNER and MoRD project.
    Regards,
    Utpal Baruah.

2. Posted by Gol Mahmud Reply

I have 6 years experience for working as an Office Assistant in different Firms like Designing & Printing Press and Furnishing & Furniture House.

With regards..
    Gol Mahmud
    Guwahati
    moon143k@sify.com

3. Posted by MOMI SEN Reply

I have 5 years experience of Back office operation executive in Banking & Financial sector & 1 Year diploma in computer basics and application from- ITL in the year of 2004.

Thanks & Regards frm
    MOMI SEN
    (M)- 9085423135
    Guwahati.
    momi_sen82@yahoo.co.in

4. Posted by SATYA NARAYAN BORUAH Reply

I have 6 years experience in the Hotel industry as a Front Office Executive. Working place – Ludhiana (Punjab), Shridi (Maharastra), Daman (Gujrat) and Sivasagar (Assam). Qualification – Bechalor of Hotel Management, 6 month Diploma in Computer Application.

Thanks & Regards from
    Satya Narayan Boruah
    9954580747 / 9707069767

5. Posted by SATYA NARAYAN BORUAH Reply

Thanks & Regards from
    Satya Narayan Boruah
    9954580747 / 9707069767
    satyanarayanboruah@yahoo.com

6. Posted by Abhijit Kundu Reply

I have 6 years exprience in Bajaj Two Wheller Auth.Dealer as a Accountant I am a Commerce graduate Diploma in Computer Tally DTP.

7. Posted by SAMIR BISWAS Reply

I AM EXPERIENCED IN COMPLETE OFFICE HANDLING, TAXATION, DATABASE OFFICE SUITE, ETC. I TRIED TO SEND MAIL BUT SENDING WAS FAILED WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE.
    CONTACT ME, IF INTERESTED. MY CONTACT NO. “98593-20139″

THANKS & REGARDS

SAMIR BISWAS

8. Posted by SAMIR BISWAS Reply

I AM EXPERIENCED IN HANDLING ANY KIND OF OFFICE, WITH COMPLETE & VAST KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE HANDLING, TAXATION, DATABASE OFFICE SUITE, ETC. I TRIED TO SEND MY C.V BY MAIL, BUT SENDING WAS FAILED WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE.

DEAR SIR/MADAM, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME. MY CONTACT NO. “98593-20139?

THANKS & REGARDS

SAMIR BISWAS

9. Posted by Rubul Pandey Reply

my self rubul panday
    son of Sri purnananda pandey . vill: Dupani,Dist: Sivasagar, pin:785662, phone no. 9707358118.
    Qulification: B.A
    Other qulification: 1 year diploma in computer application(DCAA).
    Exprience: 2 year exprience in a project of HIV privention sponsar by NACO.

10. Posted by JAINAL ABEDIN Reply

Myself Jainal Abedin. I have done Bsc (computer Sc) from BU. Worked in finance company for more than 3 years in Guwahati.

Ph no: 9864321104

11. Posted by dibyojyoti sarmah baruah Reply

undergoingMBA from ignou……..9401278059

12. Posted by Nazim Ahmed Choudhury Reply

I Agree

13. Posted by Suman Gupta Reply

I am pursuing my final yr graduation.. I have completed diploma in computer application and maintainance from Epitome. Secured 80% marks in class 12th(CBSE)

With regards,
    Suman Gupta

14. Posted by Gayatri Mahanta Reply

I m an MBA from Annamalai University and worked as a career counselor for 2 years.Now i am working as a project manager in IWMP Project.

15. Posted by Manakhi Talukdar Reply

I want a job in office assaistant

16. Posted by Deepak Roy Reply

I possess a fruitful experience in working in NREGA and other CENTRAL BUDGET PROJECTS in both the major & down trodden districts of Assam as a Project Manager cum Office Assistant and also Creative spectrum of Media & Radio.

17. Posted by Pranab kr. Roy Reply

I am a management graduate and working knoladge as hr in spml and comp. operator in MGNREGA.I have comp. s/w diploma of one year and h/w of six monts and ITI in IT&ESM two yars.

18. Posted by Niren kumar sarma Reply

I’m working an agent of LIC & also a news reporter. Now I want a job io office assistant. My qualification BA , One year PGDHRM (persuing) from Guwahati University, Six month computer certificate from Third Eye Education.

19. Posted by JITU BORGOHAIN Reply

I have completed my graduation on 2010,and i am in need of such kind of job,thanks to SAKORI for the advertise

JITU BORGOHAIN

20. Posted by Arun Kalita Reply

I am a fresher..Recently I have successfully completed MBA in Finance under PTU.My Graduation and other qualification are as BA in Economics under G.U. and One Year Industrial Accounting Course from ICA.
    Thanking you in Anticipation.

21. Posted by Abhishek Sikdar Reply

no response

22. Posted by rakesh mishra Reply

Four Year Experience in Construction and Transmission Lines up to 765 KV as an Store Asst.
    Currently in Icomm Tele Limited