Recruitment for a smart office asistant who will be working with a Central Government Project at Guwahati

by admin on January 20, 2012

We are looking for a smart office assistant who will be working with a Central Government Project at Guwahati. The candidate must be fluent in english speaking and writing. She/he must have good working knowledge of computers. Minimum educational qualification is Graduate in any discipline. Take home salary will be between Rs 9000- Rs 10000/-  with all the benefits like PF, Insurance etc . The candidates shall email their resume at : guwahatijob@gmail.com
Contact no: 0361-2233302/2228277

Comments

comments

utpal baruah January 20, 2012 at 1:26 pm

I have experience of DoNER and MoRD project.
Regards,
Utpal Baruah.

Gol Mahmud January 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I have 6 years experience for working as an Office Assistant in different Firms like Designing & Printing Press and Furnishing & Furniture House.

With regards..
Gol Mahmud
Guwahati
moon143k@sify.com

MOMI SEN January 20, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I have 5 years experience of Back office operation executive in Banking & Financial sector & 1 Year diploma in computer basics and application from- ITL in the year of 2004.

Thanks & Regards frm
MOMI SEN
(M)- 9085423135
Guwahati.
momi_sen82@yahoo.co.in

SATYA NARAYAN BORUAH January 21, 2012 at 8:32 am

I have 6 years experience in the Hotel industry as a Front Office Executive. Working place – Ludhiana (Punjab), Shridi (Maharastra), Daman (Gujrat) and Sivasagar (Assam). Qualification – Bechalor of Hotel Management, 6 month Diploma in Computer Application.

Thanks & Regards from
Satya Narayan Boruah
9954580747 / 9707069767

SATYA NARAYAN BORUAH January 21, 2012 at 8:39 am

Thanks & Regards from
Satya Narayan Boruah
9954580747 / 9707069767
satyanarayanboruah@yahoo.com

Abhijit Kundu January 21, 2012 at 9:49 am

I have 6 years exprience in Bajaj Two Wheller Auth.Dealer as a Accountant I am a Commerce graduate Diploma in Computer Tally DTP.

SAMIR BISWAS January 21, 2012 at 12:23 pm

I AM EXPERIENCED IN COMPLETE OFFICE HANDLING, TAXATION, DATABASE OFFICE SUITE, ETC. I TRIED TO SEND MAIL BUT SENDING WAS FAILED WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE.
CONTACT ME, IF INTERESTED. MY CONTACT NO. “98593-20139″

THANKS & REGARDS

SAMIR BISWAS

SAMIR BISWAS January 21, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I AM EXPERIENCED IN HANDLING ANY KIND OF OFFICE, WITH COMPLETE & VAST KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE HANDLING, TAXATION, DATABASE OFFICE SUITE, ETC. I TRIED TO SEND MY C.V BY MAIL, BUT SENDING WAS FAILED WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE.

DEAR SIR/MADAM, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME. MY CONTACT NO. “98593-20139?

THANKS & REGARDS

SAMIR BISWAS

Rubul Pandey January 21, 2012 at 2:10 pm

my self rubul panday
son of Sri purnananda pandey . vill: Dupani,Dist: Sivasagar, pin:785662, phone no. 9707358118.
Qulification: B.A
Other qulification: 1 year diploma in computer application(DCAA).
Exprience: 2 year exprience in a project of HIV privention sponsar by NACO.

JAINAL ABEDIN January 23, 2012 at 8:40 am

Myself Jainal Abedin. I have done Bsc (computer Sc) from BU. Worked in finance company for more than 3 years in Guwahati.

Ph no: 9864321104

dibyojyoti sarmah baruah January 23, 2012 at 3:03 pm

undergoingMBA from ignou……..9401278059

Nazim Ahmed Choudhury January 24, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I Agree

Suman Gupta January 25, 2012 at 5:08 am

I am pursuing my final yr graduation.. I have completed diploma in computer application and maintainance from Epitome. Secured 80% marks in class 12th(CBSE)

With regards,
Suman Gupta

Gayatri Mahanta January 25, 2012 at 7:48 am

I m an MBA from Annamalai University and worked as a career counselor for 2 years.Now i am working as a project manager in IWMP Project.

Manakhi Talukdar January 25, 2012 at 8:37 am

I want a job in office assaistant

Deepak Roy January 26, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I possess a fruitful experience in working in NREGA and other CENTRAL BUDGET PROJECTS in both the major & down trodden districts of Assam as a Project Manager cum Office Assistant and also Creative spectrum of Media & Radio.

Pranab kr. Roy January 27, 2012 at 11:02 am

I am a management graduate and working knoladge as hr in spml and comp. operator in MGNREGA.I have comp. s/w diploma of one year and h/w of six monts and ITI in IT&ESM two yars.

Niren kumar sarma January 29, 2012 at 4:16 am

I’m working an agent of LIC & also a news reporter. Now I want a job io office assistant. My qualification BA , One year PGDHRM (persuing) from Guwahati University, Six month computer certificate from Third Eye Education.

JITU BORGOHAIN January 29, 2012 at 10:13 am

I have completed my graduation on 2010,and i am in need of such kind of job,thanks to SAKORI for the advertise

JITU BORGOHAIN

Arun Kalita January 29, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I am a fresher..Recently I have successfully completed MBA in Finance under PTU.My Graduation and other qualification are as BA in Economics under G.U. and One Year Industrial Accounting Course from ICA.
Thanking you in Anticipation.

Abhishek Sikdar January 30, 2012 at 10:32 am

no response

rakesh mishra February 6, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Four Year Experience in Construction and Transmission Lines up to 765 KV as an Store Asst.
Currently in Icomm Tele Limited