Central Selection Board, BTC Kokrajhar

by Utpal on January 3, 2012

The CSB, BTC invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts under Sports& Youth Welfare Department of BTC area.
1) Accountant cum Cashier (1 post)
2) Computer Operator (5 post)

Last date of receiving application is 18/01/2012

Comments

comments

Biswajit Sahu January 3, 2012 at 6:30 am

well way to link estimated establishment.

BHASKAR KALITA January 3, 2012 at 10:14 am

I WANT THE FULL ADVIRSTMENT

Sumit January 3, 2012 at 12:07 pm

How to apply and where to apply. Details information is necessary

bikramjit paul January 3, 2012 at 12:44 pm

where is the advertisement…????

Dipankar Sarma January 4, 2012 at 11:45 am

How to apply and where to apply….Details information is necessary…

AKS January 5, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Please provide application details or link

pankaj nandi January 6, 2012 at 11:09 am

please details information

nabajyoti barman January 7, 2012 at 9:37 am

please give details how and where to apply

parag moitra January 8, 2012 at 4:36 pm

please give the details information for the post of computer operator or the full advertisement.

DETSINFA January 11, 2012 at 5:18 pm

TRANSPARENCY SHOULD BE THE MAIN MOTTO.

Sanjib Basumatary January 18, 2012 at 10:02 am

Detsinfa Basumatary January 18, 2012 at 11:07 am

For not getting the Proper Linkage to your advertisement, I being having the full requisites of being an Accountant (B. Com plus 4 years working experience in Health Services) could not apply for the vacant post.
Thank you.

Vill – Kajalgaon
PO- Kajalgaon
Dt – Chirang, Assam

Dineswar Iswary February 7, 2013 at 9:22 am

Sub: – Application for the post of Computer operator.

Having come to know from a reliable source that few posts of “Computer Operator” is lying vacant in your project; hence, I offer myself as a candidate for the same, and wish to apply for the post in view of the following fact.
I am enclosing my testimonials along with this application for your consideration.
To your concern Sir, I am a college student and also did a Diploma course on “POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (PGDCA)”, and securing 1st division with distinction marks from ‘’THE COMPLETE’’ Computer education centre, in 2011. In fact, I have a sound knowledge of computer. I hope my qualifications and work profile will suit your requisite conditions and you will grant me the chance to serve your project.
Waiting sooner call for an interview.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Dineswar Iswary February 7, 2013 at 9:29 am

Sub: – Application for the post of Computer operator.

Waiting sooner call for an interview.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,

Dineswar Iswary
Vill. Deulguri, P.O. Bengtol, P.S. Basugaon,
Dist. Chirang BTAD, Assam, Pin. 783394.

Bironjit March 6, 2013 at 9:20 am

How can we find out the information? There is nothing at all in ‘Central Selection Board’. Please ensure that your website is properly maintained.

niyamul hoque June 27, 2013 at 1:04 am