Central Selection Board, BTC Kokrajhar

The CSB, BTC invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts under Sports& Youth Welfare Department of BTC area.
1) Accountant cum Cashier (1 post)
2) Computer Operator (5 post)

Last date of receiving application is 18/01/2012

Post author

There are 16 Comments

1. Posted by Biswajit Sahu Reply

well way to link estimated establishment.

2. Posted by BHASKAR KALITA Reply

I WANT THE FULL ADVIRSTMENT

3. Posted by Sumit Reply

How to apply and where to apply. Details information is necessary

4. Posted by bikramjit paul Reply

where is the advertisement…????

5. Posted by Dipankar Sarma Reply

How to apply and where to apply….Details information is necessary…

6. Posted by AKS Reply

Please provide application details or link

7. Posted by pankaj nandi Reply

please details information

8. Posted by nabajyoti barman Reply

please give details how and where to apply

9. Posted by parag moitra Reply

please give the details information for the post of computer operator or the full advertisement.

10. Posted by DETSINFA Reply

TRANSPARENCY SHOULD BE THE MAIN MOTTO.

11. Posted by Sanjib Basumatary Reply

12. Posted by Detsinfa Basumatary Reply

For not getting the Proper Linkage to your advertisement, I being having the full requisites of being an Accountant (B. Com plus 4 years working experience in Health Services) could not apply for the vacant post.
    Thank you.

Vill – Kajalgaon
    PO- Kajalgaon
    Dt – Chirang, Assam

13. Posted by Dineswar Iswary Reply

Sub: – Application for the post of Computer operator.

Having come to know from a reliable source that few posts of “Computer Operator” is lying vacant in your project; hence, I offer myself as a candidate for the same, and wish to apply for the post in view of the following fact.
    I am enclosing my testimonials along with this application for your consideration.
    To your concern Sir, I am a college student and also did a Diploma course on “POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (PGDCA)”, and securing 1st division with distinction marks from ‘’THE COMPLETE’’ Computer education centre, in 2011. In fact, I have a sound knowledge of computer. I hope my qualifications and work profile will suit your requisite conditions and you will grant me the chance to serve your project.
    Waiting sooner call for an interview.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

14. Posted by Dineswar Iswary Reply

Sub: – Application for the post of Computer operator.

Waiting sooner call for an interview.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,

Dineswar Iswary
    Vill. Deulguri, P.O. Bengtol, P.S. Basugaon,
    Dist. Chirang BTAD, Assam, Pin. 783394.

15. Posted by Bironjit Reply

How can we find out the information? There is nothing at all in ‘Central Selection Board’. Please ensure that your website is properly maintained.

16. Posted by niyamul hoque Reply