Commissioner of Panchayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam recruits nearly 450 posts

Click here for the ADVERTISEMENT

Candidates will have to appear for a written examination to be conducted by Commissioner,
Panchayat & R.D .The Selected candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for interview.
Examination will be based on a multiple choice question paper on the following subjects:
(I) Test of reasoning
(2) Basic mathematics
(3) English Grammar and language
(4) General Knowledge

The medium of examination will be English only.
There will be two separate examination (I) for the post of Extension Officer (P)/ Extension Officer (W & C) and (2) Jr.AssttlTC-RM.
Examination will be conducted in the following centres:-Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, and Silchar.

Candidate can appear in any of the centre where he/she prefers to appear. The same should be indicated in application form.
Application in Standard Form (as given in the website) with two passport size recent
photographs, along with photo copies of age proof certificate and mark sheets of HSLC onwards
may be submitted to the office of the Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam,
Juripar, Panjabari, Guwahati – 37.
Applicant desires to apply in more than one category of post will have to submit separate
application for the post of Extension Officer (P)/Extension Officer (W & C) and Jr.AssttlTC-RM.
In the category of Jr. Asstt and TC-RM they have to give preference for the post since there will
be a common exam for both of these categories.
Reservation will be as per present norms of Govt. of Assam.
Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidate will be as per norms.
Tentative Date for examinations will be in the month of February, 2012.
Last date of submission of Application form is 19’h December, 2011. Application received
after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
Note: Candidate may visit Departmental website www.pnrdassam.nic.in for further information. Application format
can be down loaded from the website.

Post author

There are 50 Comments

1. Posted by Probin_dpu Reply

application format for Extension officer, jr. asstt etc. is not available in the site

• Posted by trailokya kakati Reply

I hv got ur advertisement with white elephant.

2. Posted by PAPPU MAJUMDER Reply

To,
    respected concern dept. sir,
    I, want to see my self a Govt. employee for that I m ready to do any kind of hard work.Actualy I need a Job very much.

3. Posted by BIKKY DUTTA Reply

To,

Respected Sir / Madam,

I, need a govt. job & can do any type of work deal with computer. I have that skill, Knowledge & attitude to co-ordinate all & hard working person.

Thanking you

With Regards
    Bikky Dutta

4. Posted by KEINNOH POHTHMI Reply

To,

Respected Sir,

Most respected you as per your advertisement, I myself need a Job in your organisation according to me I, am hard working, ability to do any kind of work. self confidence, patient & sincere.

Thanking You
    Yours faithfully

Miss Keinnoh Pohthmi

5. Posted by RAFIQUL ISLAM Reply

To, Respected concern dept. Im rely intrstd 4 doing govt job. pls help me.

6. Posted by PARINITA OJAH Reply

SIR/ MADAM,
    With due respect, I have the honour to state that I have applied for the post of Junior Assistant and Extension Officer (W & C), as per your advertisement, I have the requisite qualification to apply for the post. I am very sincere and hard working regarding my work, and I can proof myself if you give me the opportunity to show my talent.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Parinita Ojah

7. Posted by Dewan omar faruk Reply

I already atten more the 50 writen exam.but i am unable to get any job. So i request to u that i must need a job. Pls give me a job.

8. Posted by Dipak Roy Reply

Mohasoy/ mohasoya
    jibnt bhut interview dilu. Vagorie prisu ek prokar. Bhu written clearo hoise. Kintu vivat nhy goi. Pist gm pao tokar len den howa buli. Gotike sotota abolmbn kori ako lav nai seya valke buji paisu. Sakori atar mor br proyojn. Gotike atiya moi tka diboloio prostut. Gotike kiman tka lagib kb. Mor contact number 9864814209

9. Posted by bitu deori Reply

i need a job very urgently

10. Posted by bitu deori Reply

i need a job very urgently. so ply giv this job,

11. Posted by jadumoni gogoi Reply

sir, with due respected kind inform you,that last februwary months i had applid for the post junior-assistant regarding yr advrtisement dtd.24th novamber .but sir your department havnt get any call later to me or other information have be nt publishd any news paper ,plssir lats try get me some information where yr deprtmant go to conductivly held this exam. hope you can help me your best of kin regards. thanking yours yours faithfuly jadumoni gogoi presantaddr-zoo narenggi.

12. Posted by safiqul haque Reply

sir:,i have applied tax collector and jr. asstt.but i cannot get admit card.pleasdd

13. Posted by Nipendra Langthasa Reply

With due respect, I have the honour to state that I have applied for the post of Jr. Assistant uder Panchayat & Rural Development as my Edu-professional qualification r applicable as per your instruction for the said post. As my parents has no source of income being illeterate & cultivator, I need a govt job to serve the public & manage my parents.
    Further, I will work hard to maintain my duty & office as per govt’s rules.
    I, therefore request you kindly give me an opportunity to serve the people through the govt job. For the act of your kindness, I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Yoursfaithfully
    Nipendra Langthasa
    S/o- Joykhandao Langthasa
    PO- Diyungbra, PS- Diyungmukh
    Dist- Dima Hasao, Assam

14. Posted by JK Reply

Hi, Have u published any postpone notification against the post Extention Officer’s.”w&c” written exam,invited by P&RD. When will it be held & do we get our admit cards in time….,?

15. Posted by Ajit Buragohain Reply

I have goted my calling letter for the Examination.
    Its too lately, afterall the Exam is held in 22 Dec, 2013

• Posted by raju Reply

Plz join or like facebook page ” PNRD Job” for discussion

16. Posted by samim rehana Reply

I too got d calling letter… hoping for d best

• Posted by raju Reply

Plz join or likefacebook ” PNRD Job” for doscussion

17. Posted by Shamim Ahmed Khan Reply

myself Shamim Ahmed Khan, Vill: Tikarpara, P.O. Srigouri, P.S. Badarpur, Dist. Karimganj, Assam, PIN – 788702, an applicant for the post of Jr. Asstt. advertised by the department in 2011, but i have not received the call letter yet. please let me know how can i appear in the test or interview.

18. Posted by Rajib Kumar Brahma Reply

Respected sir/madam, I have already appeared in the examination held on 22 December,2013 and waiting for the result. So, kindly inform me the exact date of result and in which newspaper it would be published.

Rajib Kumar Brahma
    Vill :- Dologaon
    PO & PS :- Fakiragram Dist :- Kokrajhar, Assam
    Pin :- 783345

19. Posted by ASHIM SONOWAL Reply

Kindly give the exact date of declaration of PNRD Jr. Assistant Exam Result which was held on 22.12.2013.

Yours faithfully
    Ashim sonowal

20. Posted by Sultan hussain Sarkar Reply

I have appeared the exam of
    jr.assistnt on 22/dec/2013.
    So pls inform me the date of result.
    Yrs
    Sultan hussain sarkar.Nice
    Barbila pt -I,dhubri

21. Posted by Biju Kumar Narah Reply

Sar/Madam,
    Muk Sakori ata kube dorkar karon moi Bout dukiya goror lora. jenetene gor solabologa oi. gotike kunubai sakoritu diye moi mbout suki om………… mur Roll No-29967

22. Posted by Rashmirekha Morang Narah Reply

sar,
    Sakoritur karone kiman toka dib lagibo muk jonab moi jugar korisu plz muk sakoritu diyok. Roll No-

Mrs. Rashmirekha Morang Narah
    C/o- Sri Gunedhar Morang
    Vill- Putabil
    P.O- Borgoya Khagori
    Dist- Lakhimpur.(Assam)
    pin-787031
    Roll No- 29527

23. Posted by ritul Reply

i need the job, plz contect me

24. Posted by Barbie Reply

Result ketia declare hobo pnrd’r jr asstt. & Gram Sevika’r? dec2013 exam hoi gol bt wht abt d result????????????

25. Posted by Gitanjali sarmah Reply

Gitanjali Sarmah
    Vill :- Nandapur PO & PS :- Hojai Dist :- Nagaon, Assam
    Pin :- 782435. Mobile no-9508884888

• Posted by A.f.h choudhury Reply

Reslt has been dclrd. . .did u knw tht sharma

• Posted by Sourav Jyoti Dutta

when the result out. I have not got it. Where it is given. Can you Please to inform me this. Thanking you.

26. Posted by swmdwn muchahary Reply

I have appeared for the examination for the post of Jr.assistant which was held on 22/12/2013. Sir can you please kindly inform when the result is going to be declare.
    Thanking you sir.
    Your’s faithfully,
    Swmdwn Muchahary
    Email: swmdwn22@gmail.com
    Mob no: 09401006640
    Vill:Sudempuri Po: Chapaguri
    Dist: Chirang BTAD (ASSAM)
    Pin No: 783380

27. Posted by md.zakir hussain Reply

I have appeared for the examinition for the post of Jr Asst.which was held on 22/12/2013.sir can you please kindly infrom when the result is going to be declare.
    Thanking you sir,
    Md.Zakir hussain.

28. Posted by md.zakir hussain Reply

Thanking you sir,
    Md.Zakir hussain.
    Mob.07845607785 (9707732233)

29. Posted by E A Ahmed Reply

Eusutf Ali Ahmed m no- 9085777566 Respected sir,i have appeard thewriten exam of jr.Assistant & Gs.so when you have to declared results through which this papers plz inform us above contact no. Thanking you frm EAAhmed.Dhubri Bilasipara.

30. Posted by Zakir Hossain Prodhani Reply

Respected Sir,
    I have appeared the writen Exam, Tax Collector & Jr.Asstt. when you have to declared results? Plz information us my M. No.- 9957748373 & email ID- zhprodhani@yahoo.in
    Thank you……………….

31. Posted by MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN Reply

My Dear Sir,
    Moi 1996 th B.A Part-1 nt pass kariu taka-poiser wovabot B.A Mur clear nahol.Sir moi othi dhukia porialor lora..mur jibonoth bahut apply korisu kintu mur kopaloth kunu sakori nagotil..mur poisao nai sakorio nahol.ki korim sir abohehot moi 2003 th panchayat office casual worker grade IV th humai ajiloiky niyarikoi office duty kori asu.mur hakolu record officealy all ready preron kora hoisy..sir mur atia last age aru konu apply u koribo nuaru..sir atia moi ki korim..?moi honghar patilu mur dujan lo’ra kharasor obhaboth valky porhabo pora nai..family r pora bahut laaj pai asu..BA loiky porhiu IV grade r sakori atao jodi napao teneholy moi aru ki korim.gotiky sir apuni jodi mur dukh buji pay tenty apuner ata kalamot mur jibontu gorhibo..naholy moi upay bihin hoi suisite koriboloi baiddyo hom.

Thanking you sir.
    yours’faithfully,
    MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN.
    C/O-ABDUL MOZID
    Vill+po-BALIKATIA
    PS-JURIA,DIST-NAGAON(assam)
    PIN-782122

• Posted by MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN Reply

My dear sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz,plz,,,,,,,plz,
      help me,
      thanking you sir
      my phone no-9854499923

32. Posted by bupanku Reply

sir i have appeared the pnrd dptmnt jr asst cum tax cllctr exam.but results r yet 2 b dclrd of the same. plz kindly give me the details.. when will the results come out n which papers. my email id is bipankudas.@gmail.com

33. Posted by subrata dutta Reply

when the results of jr. asstt. under pnr depptt. assam will be announced.
    plz inform ,
    my email is subratadutta95@gmail.com
    and mobile no. 9435621132

34. Posted by NIPON NATH Reply

Dear sir
    On last 19th jan,14 I appeared in a written test for the post of Gram Sevak against advertisement in 2011, but till now i have not get the result; kindly inform me the result if it is declared. My roll no is-38680

35. Posted by Devasish Roy Reply

Respected Sir,
    I have appeared in the examination held on 22/12/13 for the post junior asstt/Tax collector, can you give the informatoin about the result date.

36. Posted by Jayanta Tairai Reply

Respected Sir,

Junior assistant’r result diboloi aru kiman time lagibo?? Ami hokoluwe opekhya kori kori ek prokar vagoriye porisu. Anugrah kori hohay koribo buli akha rakhilu.

Thanking you,
    your’s sincerely
    Jayanta Tairai.

37. Posted by jahangir alom hajarika Reply

sir i am very poor man. ihave need a good job sokindly inform me how can i get

38. Posted by sujata giri Reply

Sir…..I have appeared for the examinition for the post of Jr Asst.which was held on 22/12/2013.
    sir can you please kindly infrom me when the result will declare….

39. Posted by Mofidul Reply

Sir , When will declare p&rd orel rslt , plz infm me 9706487766

40. Posted by subrata dutta Reply

Sir, kindly inform me the result announcement date of (viva) oral interview of Junior Asstt. post under PNRD, Govt. of Assam held on 9th july 2014.
    My mobile no. is 9435621132. Email subratadutta95@gmail.com

41. Posted by ABDUL ALIM MONAL Reply

I am 44 yrs old. Can I apply for the post of Jr Assistant or other post.

42. Posted by nfc Reply

Respeced sir ./madam
    I need information regarding the post of extension officer (p/wc).wen the exam will be held.?i have applied but as of now no information about it…its been almost three years…

Eagerly waiting for ur response
    Yours nfc

43. Posted by Mustafa hoque Reply

Most humbly and respectfully i am state that i have given an exam of computer operator cum accountant..i had passed exam and viva..but our call letter is not sending..its been 3 months..please reply sir..

44. Posted by Ratul Hira Reply

I want to know the result of viva voce test held on 16/07/2014, for Junior Assistant/TC-RM.