Commissioner of Panchayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam recruits nearly 450 posts

by admin on November 24, 2011

Click here for the ADVERTISEMENT

Candidates will have to appear for a written examination to be conducted by Commissioner,
Panchayat & R.D .The Selected candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for interview.
Examination will be based on a multiple choice question paper on the following subjects:
(I) Test of reasoning
(2) Basic mathematics
(3) English Grammar and language
(4) General Knowledge

The medium of examination will be English only.
There will be two separate examination (I) for the post of Extension Officer (P)/ Extension Officer (W & C) and (2) Jr.AssttlTC-RM.
Examination will be conducted in the following centres:-Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, and Silchar.

Candidate can appear in any of the centre where he/she prefers to appear. The same should be indicated in application form.
Application in Standard Form (as given in the website) with two passport size recent
photographs, along with photo copies of age proof certificate and mark sheets of HSLC onwards
may be submitted to the office of the Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam,
Juripar, Panjabari, Guwahati – 37.
Applicant desires to apply in more than one category of post will have to submit separate
application for the post of Extension Officer (P)/Extension Officer (W & C) and Jr.AssttlTC-RM.
In the category of Jr. Asstt and TC-RM they have to give preference for the post since there will
be a common exam for both of these categories.
Reservation will be as per present norms of Govt. of Assam.
Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidate will be as per norms.
Tentative Date for examinations will be in the month of February, 2012.
Last date of submission of Application form is 19′h December, 2011. Application received
after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
Note: Candidate may visit Departmental website www.pnrdassam.nic.in for further information. Application format
can be down loaded from the website.

Comments

comments

Probin_dpu November 25, 2011 at 11:24 am

application format for Extension officer, jr. asstt etc. is not available in the site

trailokya kakati December 8, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I hv got ur advertisement with white elephant.

PAPPU MAJUMDER December 5, 2011 at 7:07 am

To,
respected concern dept. sir,
I, want to see my self a Govt. employee for that I m ready to do any kind of hard work.Actualy I need a Job very much.

BIKKY DUTTA December 8, 2011 at 3:38 am

To,

Respected Sir / Madam,

I, need a govt. job & can do any type of work deal with computer. I have that skill, Knowledge & attitude to co-ordinate all & hard working person.

Thanking you

With Regards
Bikky Dutta

KEINNOH POHTHMI December 8, 2011 at 3:45 am

To,

Respected Sir,

Most respected you as per your advertisement, I myself need a Job in your organisation according to me I, am hard working, ability to do any kind of work. self confidence, patient & sincere.

Thanking You
Yours faithfully

Miss Keinnoh Pohthmi

RAFIQUL ISLAM December 9, 2011 at 5:39 am

To, Respected concern dept. Im rely intrstd 4 doing govt job. pls help me.

PARINITA OJAH December 14, 2011 at 5:47 pm

SIR/ MADAM,
With due respect, I have the honour to state that I have applied for the post of Junior Assistant and Extension Officer (W & C), as per your advertisement, I have the requisite qualification to apply for the post. I am very sincere and hard working regarding my work, and I can proof myself if you give me the opportunity to show my talent.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Parinita Ojah

Dewan omar faruk December 16, 2011 at 9:27 am

I already atten more the 50 writen exam.but i am unable to get any job. So i request to u that i must need a job. Pls give me a job.

Dipak Roy December 22, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Mohasoy/ mohasoya
jibnt bhut interview dilu. Vagorie prisu ek prokar. Bhu written clearo hoise. Kintu vivat nhy goi. Pist gm pao tokar len den howa buli. Gotike sotota abolmbn kori ako lav nai seya valke buji paisu. Sakori atar mor br proyojn. Gotike atiya moi tka diboloio prostut. Gotike kiman tka lagib kb. Mor contact number 9864814209

bitu deori January 2, 2012 at 6:30 am

i need a job very urgently

bitu deori January 2, 2012 at 6:31 am

i need a job very urgently. so ply giv this job,

jadumoni gogoi March 15, 2012 at 1:15 am

sir, with due respected kind inform you,that last februwary months i had applid for the post junior-assistant regarding yr advrtisement dtd.24th novamber .but sir your department havnt get any call later to me or other information have be nt publishd any news paper ,plssir lats try get me some information where yr deprtmant go to conductivly held this exam. hope you can help me your best of kin regards. thanking yours yours faithfuly jadumoni gogoi presantaddr-zoo narenggi.

safiqul haque March 21, 2012 at 11:21 am

sir:,i have applied tax collector and jr. asstt.but i cannot get admit card.pleasdd

Nipendra Langthasa April 4, 2012 at 9:08 am

With due respect, I have the honour to state that I have applied for the post of Jr. Assistant uder Panchayat & Rural Development as my Edu-professional qualification r applicable as per your instruction for the said post. As my parents has no source of income being illeterate & cultivator, I need a govt job to serve the public & manage my parents.
Further, I will work hard to maintain my duty & office as per govt’s rules.
I, therefore request you kindly give me an opportunity to serve the people through the govt job. For the act of your kindness, I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Yoursfaithfully
Nipendra Langthasa
S/o- Joykhandao Langthasa
PO- Diyungbra, PS- Diyungmukh
Dist- Dima Hasao, Assam

JK April 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Hi, Have u published any postpone notification against the post Extention Officer’s.”w&c” written exam,invited by P&RD. When will it be held & do we get our admit cards in time….,?

Ajit Buragohain December 8, 2013 at 8:02 am

I have goted my calling letter for the Examination.
Its too lately, afterall the Exam is held in 22 Dec, 2013

raju December 21, 2013 at 9:47 am

Plz join or like facebook page ” PNRD Job” for discussion

samim rehana December 9, 2013 at 7:03 pm

I too got d calling letter… hoping for d best

raju December 21, 2013 at 9:46 am

Plz join or likefacebook ” PNRD Job” for doscussion

Shamim Ahmed Khan December 20, 2013 at 4:54 pm

myself Shamim Ahmed Khan, Vill: Tikarpara, P.O. Srigouri, P.S. Badarpur, Dist. Karimganj, Assam, PIN – 788702, an applicant for the post of Jr. Asstt. advertised by the department in 2011, but i have not received the call letter yet. please let me know how can i appear in the test or interview.

Rajib Kumar Brahma January 7, 2014 at 6:23 am

Respected sir/madam, I have already appeared in the examination held on 22 December,2013 and waiting for the result. So, kindly inform me the exact date of result and in which newspaper it would be published.

Rajib Kumar Brahma
Vill :- Dologaon
PO & PS :- Fakiragram Dist :- Kokrajhar, Assam
Pin :- 783345

ASHIM SONOWAL January 22, 2014 at 3:29 am

Kindly give the exact date of declaration of PNRD Jr. Assistant Exam Result which was held on 22.12.2013.

Yours faithfully
Ashim sonowal

Sultan hussain Sarkar January 26, 2014 at 5:32 pm

I have appeared the exam of
jr.assistnt on 22/dec/2013.
So pls inform me the date of result.
Yrs
Sultan hussain sarkar.Nice
Barbila pt -I,dhubri

Biju Kumar Narah January 27, 2014 at 6:40 am

Sar/Madam,
Muk Sakori ata kube dorkar karon moi Bout dukiya goror lora. jenetene gor solabologa oi. gotike kunubai sakoritu diye moi mbout suki om………… mur Roll No-29967

Rashmirekha Morang Narah January 27, 2014 at 6:51 am

sar,
Sakoritur karone kiman toka dib lagibo muk jonab moi jugar korisu plz muk sakoritu diyok. Roll No-

Mrs. Rashmirekha Morang Narah
C/o- Sri Gunedhar Morang
Vill- Putabil
P.O- Borgoya Khagori
Dist- Lakhimpur.(Assam)
pin-787031
Roll No- 29527

ritul February 19, 2014 at 1:12 pm

i need the job, plz contect me

Barbie February 21, 2014 at 5:18 am

Result ketia declare hobo pnrd’r jr asstt. & Gram Sevika’r? dec2013 exam hoi gol bt wht abt d result????????????

Gitanjali sarmah March 1, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Gitanjali Sarmah
Vill :- Nandapur PO & PS :- Hojai Dist :- Nagaon, Assam
Pin :- 782435. Mobile no-9508884888

A.f.h choudhury July 11, 2014 at 2:56 am

Reslt has been dclrd. . .did u knw tht sharma

swmdwn muchahary March 6, 2014 at 11:16 pm

I have appeared for the examination for the post of Jr.assistant which was held on 22/12/2013. Sir can you please kindly inform when the result is going to be declare.
Thanking you sir.
Your’s faithfully,
Swmdwn Muchahary
Email: [email protected]
Mob no: 09401006640
Vill:Sudempuri Po: Chapaguri
Dist: Chirang BTAD (ASSAM)
Pin No: 783380

md.zakir hussain March 9, 2014 at 6:59 am

I have appeared for the examinition for the post of Jr Asst.which was held on 22/12/2013.sir can you please kindly infrom when the result is going to be declare.
Thanking you sir,
Md.Zakir hussain.

md.zakir hussain March 9, 2014 at 7:05 am

Thanking you sir,
Md.Zakir hussain.
Mob.07845607785 (9707732233)

E A Ahmed March 9, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Eusutf Ali Ahmed m no- 9085777566 Respected sir,i have appeard thewriten exam of jr.Assistant & Gs.so when you have to declared results through which this papers plz inform us above contact no. Thanking you frm EAAhmed.Dhubri Bilasipara.

Zakir Hossain Prodhani March 12, 2014 at 1:57 am
MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN March 13, 2014 at 11:56 am

My Dear Sir,
Moi 1996 th B.A Part-1 nt pass kariu taka-poiser wovabot B.A Mur clear nahol.Sir moi othi dhukia porialor lora..mur jibonoth bahut apply korisu kintu mur kopaloth kunu sakori nagotil..mur poisao nai sakorio nahol.ki korim sir abohehot moi 2003 th panchayat office casual worker grade IV th humai ajiloiky niyarikoi office duty kori asu.mur hakolu record officealy all ready preron kora hoisy..sir mur atia last age aru konu apply u koribo nuaru..sir atia moi ki korim..?moi honghar patilu mur dujan lo’ra kharasor obhaboth valky porhabo pora nai..family r pora bahut laaj pai asu..BA loiky porhiu IV grade r sakori atao jodi napao teneholy moi aru ki korim.gotiky sir apuni jodi mur dukh buji pay tenty apuner ata kalamot mur jibontu gorhibo..naholy moi upay bihin hoi suisite koriboloi baiddyo hom.

Thanking you sir.
yours’faithfully,
MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN.
C/O-ABDUL MOZID
Vill+po-BALIKATIA
PS-JURIA,DIST-NAGAON(assam)
PIN-782122

MD.MAHIBUR RAHMAN March 13, 2014 at 12:23 pm

My dear sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz,plz,,,,,,,plz,
help me,
thanking you sir
my phone no-9854499923

bupanku March 14, 2014 at 3:23 am

sir i have appeared the pnrd dptmnt jr asst cum tax cllctr exam.but results r yet 2 b dclrd of the same. plz kindly give me the details.. when will the results come out n which papers. my email id is bipankudas.@gmail.com

subrata dutta March 29, 2014 at 3:31 am
NIPON NATH May 8, 2014 at 6:26 am

Dear sir
On last 19th jan,14 I appeared in a written test for the post of Gram Sevak against advertisement in 2011, but till now i have not get the result; kindly inform me the result if it is declared. My roll no is-38680

Devasish Roy May 28, 2014 at 1:18 am

Respected Sir,
I have appeared in the examination held on 22/12/13 for the post junior asstt/Tax collector, can you give the informatoin about the result date.

Jayanta Tairai June 4, 2014 at 5:03 am

Respected Sir,

Junior assistant’r result diboloi aru kiman time lagibo?? Ami hokoluwe opekhya kori kori ek prokar vagoriye porisu. Anugrah kori hohay koribo buli akha rakhilu.

Thanking you,
your’s sincerely
Jayanta Tairai.

jahangir alom hajarika June 4, 2014 at 6:11 pm

sir i am very poor man. ihave need a good job sokindly inform me how can i get

sujata giri July 9, 2014 at 8:16 am

Sir…..I have appeared for the examinition for the post of Jr Asst.which was held on 22/12/2013.
sir can you please kindly infrom me when the result will declare….

Mofidul September 10, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Sir , When will declare p&rd orel rslt , plz infm me 9706487766

subrata dutta September 14, 2014 at 7:45 am
ABDUL ALIM MONAL October 20, 2014 at 8:38 am

I am 44 yrs old. Can I apply for the post of Jr Assistant or other post.

nfc October 30, 2014 at 7:20 am

Respeced sir ./madam
I need information regarding the post of extension officer (p/wc).wen the exam will be held.?i have applied but as of now no information about it…its been almost three years…

Eagerly waiting for ur response
Yours nfc