1. Assisting regional head in the MMFSL-Motor insurance renewal business
2. Streamlining and managing the MMFSL-Motor Insurance renewal business by coordinating with various branches under the controlling branch and keeping a track of insurance renewals due every month for the branches under controlling branch.
3. Constant monitoring the performance of the branches under controlling branch and giving feedback to the reporting officer at HO
4. Ensuring that the process for motor insurance is strictly adhered to and the details of the renewals are sent in the prescribed format along with other prerequisite documents
5. Constant follow-up with the branches in the region to increase the take-up of MMFSL-Motor Insurance renewal business and providing them with the support in terms of getting MIBL broker code activated with respective insurance companies’ local branches, ensuring the booking of premium in MIBL broker code and updating the branches as and when there is any change in the documents (or process) to be sent to Head Office for renewal premium
6. Internalizing the process of Motor Insurance with in the branches under controlling branch and constantly endorsing the motto behind Motor Insurance Renewal Business i.e. “to protect assets and earn income”.
7. Maintaining good rapport with all the concerned Insurance Companies in the region
8. Providing guidance and direction to the branches under Controlling Branch in terms of making them understand and familiarizing them with the motor insurance process
9. Collating and maintaining MIS for Motor Insurance for the branches in the region
10. Ensuring insurance renewal is without break
11. To facilitate the branches in settlement of claims by maintaining a good rapport with all the concerned Insurance Companies in the region
12. Ensuring prompt customer service (both internal and external customers)
Graduate/Post Graduate /MBA /Insurance Graduate,1 – 2 Years Experience, Direct Marketing, Concept Selling