ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED RECRUITMENT OF BILL CLERKS AND METER READER

by admin on July 19, 2011

ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED

RECRUITMENT OF BILL CLERKS AND METER READER

NAME OF THE POST : 1.BILL CLERKS
2.METER READER
PAY BAND : RS 6380.00 – RS 23000.00 AND GRADE PAY RS 2200 PLUS OTHER ALLOWANCES AS ADMISSIBLE UNDER RULE

AGE – NOT LESS THEN 18 YR AND NOT MORE THAN 37 YEAR OF AGE AS ON 01-07-2011.FOR  RESERVATION CANDIDATE APPLICATION MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 42 YEARS
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :

1.HSSLE /CLASS 12 PASSED FOR GOVT RECOGNIZED BOARD
2.CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS A MINIMUM 6 MOTH DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER PROFICIENCY FROM A RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION : 20-08-11

FOR COMPLETE ADVERTISEMENT AND APPLICATION FORM PLZ SEE
DAINIK JANAMBHUMI AND OTHE LEADING NEWS DAILY (DATED JULY 18 ,2011)

Comments

comments

debojit March 23, 2012 at 5:14 pm

my roll no. 1308164
METER READERAND BILL CLEARK

Tarun basumatary March 24, 2012 at 3:26 am

Sir, plz can u help me.. When our result will be declared. If declared, than plz send in my email… Im 4rm lower assam, dist. Kokrajhar (BTAD), & MY roll no is 1600177. Im very gratful 2 u sir, if u will send me thanks..

SANGITA DAS March 30, 2012 at 10:15 am

My roll No. is 22-07415
Sir, kindly when result published send me my appearance status on my email.

devajit March 26, 2012 at 4:56 pm

my roll no .1102595.plz mail me the result.

Jumindergwra Daimary March 28, 2012 at 2:34 am

Sir, when will our result of written exam. for bill clerk n meter reader under APDCL ASSAM be declared ??? Plz replay

francis March 29, 2012 at 3:54 pm

infofm me my result

Utpal Roy March 30, 2012 at 6:28 am

i have not received my result my roll no 20-00025 exam held on 01.12.2012 kindly send me the the result on my email id mailmeutpalroy@rediffmail.com

Utpal Bordoloi April 6, 2012 at 7:07 am

Respected sir,
I have passed the written examination for bill clerk and meter reader (Sivasagar division). I would like to know when will the next stage of the interview be held and how I will get the call. Sir I will be very grateful to you if you give the information.

manjit singha April 17, 2012 at 7:03 am

plz can anyone tell me from where u guys got collected the bill clerk result or which site you referred to see the bill clerk result .
if any one know plz reply … at
manjitsingha23@gmail.com

bhaskar boruah April 16, 2012 at 11:46 am

sir kindly send my result on bill clerk
roll no=18-02571
plz send information .lakhimpur

bhaskar April 19, 2012 at 10:40 am

I want to know when the result of bill clerk n meter reader will be declared

Rupshree Das June 27, 2012 at 9:18 am

I want to know when the result of assistant manager (civil) ,examination held on 25 March,2012, will be declared.

Ranjeeta Singha June 29, 2012 at 8:21 am

kindly mail my result for the post of bill clerk held on 08-01-2012, my roll no. is 1104569

Dineswar Iswary April 8, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,

Sub: – Application for the post of BILL CLERKS AND METER READER.

Having come to know from a reliable source that few posts of “ BILL CLERKS AND METER READER” is lying vacant in your project; hence, I offer myself as a candidate for the same, and wish to apply for the post in view of the following fact.
I am enclosing my testimonials along with this application for your consideration.
To your concern Sir, I am a college student and also did a Diploma course on “POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (PGDCA)”, and securing 2nd division with distinction marks from ‘’THE COMPLETE’’ Computer education centre. In fact, I have a sound knowledge of computer. I hope my qualifications and work profile will suit your requisite conditions and you will grant me the chance to serve your project.
Waiting sooner call for an interview.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

Name: Dineswar Iswary
Bongaigaon
Dist: Chirang BTAD, Assam
Email: iswarydine@gmail.com

MANINDRA BASUMATARY June 24, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Sub- application for the bill clerks and meter reader
Waiting sooner call for an interview.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,