by admin on June 13, 2011

Jyoti Structures Limited – Preparation of material requisition report, good inward report, Maintenance of Stock Ledger, Log book, Physical checking of stock, inspection as per PO & Challans, Stores Inventory Control, material movement & handling, scrap disposal, Audit work etc

Continued here: Store Keeper-(Transmission Line), 2-7 years exp, Aurangabad, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Nagpur, Patna

Comments

comments

nabesh kumar April 9, 2014 at 5:53 am

Dear sir
i am nabesh kumar presently working in Bajaj Electricals limited as a store keeper in 400kv D/C T/L purnia – Biharsarif (Bihar) i have 6 year experience i have knowledge 132KV to 765 KV i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz contact mob. 8051623289/ mail. nabeshkumar1989@gmail.com

suneel kumar June 24, 2014 at 7:58 am

Dear sir,
I am suneel kumar presently working in KEC International Ltd.as a asst.store keeper in Lilo1. Lillo of 220KV D/C jalandhar –Hamirpur T/L at Hamirpur. (H.P.) i have 02 year experience i have knowledge 132 KV to 400 KV i am find job job any seat empty store position contact mob.no.9418833364/ mail
kumarsunil1665@gmail.com

Pradeep Kumar Behera September 29, 2014 at 1:43 am

I am P K Behera Working in 400 KV D/C Bareily Kashipur T/L
As a storekeeper. I have 13 Years Experience. I am find a seat
in empty position store please contact 09178154135/mail id
pradeepkumarbehera2009@gmail.com

dineshprasad July 27, 2014 at 8:21 am

Iam dineshprasad working at associated power strecture pvt.ltd as an assitant store kepper in 400kv dc mainpuri orai lilo line UP. I have 3 years exp in400 kv line . i am find job any seat empty store assitant
con -mo no.-9012496472 mail id-dineshprasad28982@gmail.com

Anil kr singh August 7, 2014 at 7:27 am

Dear sir
I am Anil kr singh presently working in Unitech power transmissions ltd.as a assitant store keeper in 132/220 kv in indore mp site.i have 3 years exp in transmissions line.
I am find job any seat empty store posting plz con mob no-07773000914.mail id-aksuptl2012@rediffmail.com

Ashish Kumar Roy September 7, 2014 at 3:40 am

Dear sir,
I am Ashish Kumar Roy presently working in Shyama Power India Ltd. as a store keeper in 400kv D/C ( QUAD ) Vadodara-Asoj transmission Line of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. I have 10 years experience in transmission line as a store asst. , Planning asst. , administration & store co-ordinator
, purchaser, Asst. Store Keeper & Store Keeper with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. , KEC International Ltd & Shyama Power India Ltd.
Mob: 09904201982

kameshwar kumar chaudhary September 16, 2014 at 8:44 am

Dear sir
I am kameshwar kumar chaudhary presantly working in Bajaj Electricals power Transmission line as a store keeper in 400kv D/C Halvad to vadavi Line Ahmedabad Gujarat
I have 5 year Experience
I have knowledge 132kv,400kv i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz Contact 09801506923,09157573966
Email id :-kameswar.store@gmail.com
09801506923,09157573966
E
plz contact

manojkmar thakur September 19, 2014 at 9:47 am

Dear Sir / Madam,
My self manoj kumar thakur.I am presently working in a2z Maintenance & Engineering Service ltd, Spain as a Store in Charge. Current project is 400 /765 KV D/C Bareily toMandola & Agra to Meerut . my total experience is 8+ year, my Mail ID :- mkthakur20@gmail.com. and my phone no. is +918440094759, I am waiting your Response.
thanking you.

ali akbar October 4, 2014 at 6:49 am

Dear sir,
i am sr. storekeeper presently engaged with M/s EMC ltd in 765 kv, d/c, 75 kms line and found myself a professional, eminent, deligent as well as honest, hardworking with my duties & responsibilities.
If you assign me chance to work with you, i may prove myself as i quoted as over.

Thanks,
ALI AKBAR

Ashish kumar October 12, 2014 at 4:53 am

sir
i am ashish kumar i am work in k.e.c rpg group as store keeper as
T .l sir i have 3.5 year exp

Biswa Ranjan Panda October 18, 2014 at 6:23 am

Dear sir
I am Biswa Ranjan panda presently working in Tata Project limited as a Sr’ Store Keeper in 400KV QM D/C J-N T/L i have 8.10 year experience i have knowledge RGGVY & 33kv and 400kv S/S i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz contact mob. 8790104024/ mail. brpanda.1234@gmail.com

ATANU PAL December 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Dear
Sir/Madam,
My self Atanu pal presentlt working in M/s Gammon India Ltd as a store keeper in 765 kv dc Raipur-Wardha line . I have 9 years experience. my Mail id :- apal9999@gmail.com/apal9999@rediffmail.com & my cell no-7350079576. I am waiting for your response.

Totan Ghosh December 14, 2014 at 8:12 am

Respected Sir / Madam,

Myself Totan Ghosh, working as a store in charge in Simplex Infrastructures Ltd 400 kv dc quad pgcil tl from Ncc power plant to nellore pgcil substation. I have 7 years plus experience in transmission line store (emc ltd – 2years plus, simplex – 5 years), also having excellent communication skill and fully skilled in store keeping, have well knowledge in ERP and store related all documentation works mentioned here, and having knowledge in site execution work i.e. Foundation, erection, stringing, clearing ROW etc.

Sir / Madam, i need a tl job for sr. Store keeper, if any vacancy here plz confirm, my mail id. totanghosh70@gmail.com & ph. No. 7407059528 / 7842508017.

thanks with regards,

pranab sanpui December 20, 2014 at 11:31 am

Dear
Sir/Madam
Myself pranab Sanpui. Presently working in M/S IVRCL infrastructure Ltd as a store keeper in 400kv d/c tl haldia to subhasgram line in West Bangle. I have 8 years experience. Please contact-09775942061