by admin on June 13, 2011

Jyoti Structures Limited – Preparation of material requisition report, good inward report, Maintenance of Stock Ledger, Log book, Physical checking of stock, inspection as per PO & Challans, Stores Inventory Control, material movement & handling, scrap disposal, Audit work etc

Continued here: Store Keeper-(Transmission Line), 2-7 years exp, Aurangabad, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Nagpur, Patna

Comments

comments

nabesh kumar April 9, 2014 at 5:53 am

Dear sir
i am nabesh kumar presently working in Bajaj Electricals limited as a store keeper in 400kv D/C T/L purnia – Biharsarif (Bihar) i have 6 year experience i have knowledge 132KV to 765 KV i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz contact mob. 8051623289/ mail. nabeshkumar1989@gmail.com

suneel kumar June 24, 2014 at 7:58 am

Dear sir,
I am suneel kumar presently working in KEC International Ltd.as a asst.store keeper in Lilo1. Lillo of 220KV D/C jalandhar –Hamirpur T/L at Hamirpur. (H.P.) i have 02 year experience i have knowledge 132 KV to 400 KV i am find job job any seat empty store position contact mob.no.9418833364/ mail
kumarsunil1665@gmail.com

Pradeep Kumar Behera September 29, 2014 at 1:43 am

I am P K Behera Working in 400 KV D/C Bareily Kashipur T/L
As a storekeeper. I have 13 Years Experience. I am find a seat
in empty position store please contact 09178154135/mail id
pradeepkumarbehera2009@gmail.com

dineshprasad July 27, 2014 at 8:21 am

Iam dineshprasad working at associated power strecture pvt.ltd as an assitant store kepper in 400kv dc mainpuri orai lilo line UP. I have 3 years exp in400 kv line . i am find job any seat empty store assitant
con -mo no.-9012496472 mail id-dineshprasad28982@gmail.com

Anil kr singh August 7, 2014 at 7:27 am

Dear sir
I am Anil kr singh presently working in Unitech power transmissions ltd.as a assitant store keeper in 132/220 kv in indore mp site.i have 3 years exp in transmissions line.
I am find job any seat empty store posting plz con mob no-07773000914.mail id-aksuptl2012@rediffmail.com

Ashish Kumar Roy September 7, 2014 at 3:40 am

Dear sir,
I am Ashish Kumar Roy presently working in Shyama Power India Ltd. as a store keeper in 400kv D/C ( QUAD ) Vadodara-Asoj transmission Line of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. I have 10 years experience in transmission line as a store asst. , Planning asst. , administration & store co-ordinator
, purchaser, Asst. Store Keeper & Store Keeper with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. , KEC International Ltd & Shyama Power India Ltd.
Mob: 09904201982

kameshwar kumar chaudhary September 16, 2014 at 8:44 am

Dear sir
I am kameshwar kumar chaudhary presantly working in Bajaj Electricals power Transmission line as a store keeper in 400kv D/C Halvad to vadavi Line Ahmedabad Gujarat
I have 5 year Experience
I have knowledge 132kv,400kv i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz Contact 09801506923,09157573966
Email id :-kameswar.store@gmail.com
09801506923,09157573966
E
plz contact

manojkmar thakur September 19, 2014 at 9:47 am

Dear Sir / Madam,
My self manoj kumar thakur.I am presently working in a2z Maintenance & Engineering Service ltd, Spain as a Store in Charge. Current project is 400 /765 KV D/C Bareily toMandola & Agra to Meerut . my total experience is 8+ year, my Mail ID :- mkthakur20@gmail.com. and my phone no. is +918440094759, I am waiting your Response.
thanking you.

ali akbar October 4, 2014 at 6:49 am

Dear sir,
i am sr. storekeeper presently engaged with M/s EMC ltd in 765 kv, d/c, 75 kms line and found myself a professional, eminent, deligent as well as honest, hardworking with my duties & responsibilities.
If you assign me chance to work with you, i may prove myself as i quoted as over.

Thanks,
ALI AKBAR

Ashish kumar October 12, 2014 at 4:53 am

sir
i am ashish kumar i am work in k.e.c rpg group as store keeper as
T .l sir i have 3.5 year exp

Biswa Ranjan Panda October 18, 2014 at 6:23 am

Dear sir
I am Biswa Ranjan panda presently working in Tata Project limited as a Sr’ Store Keeper in 400KV QM D/C J-N T/L i have 8.10 year experience i have knowledge RGGVY & 33kv and 400kv S/S i am a find store job any seat empty sore position plz contact mob. 8790104024/ mail. brpanda.1234@gmail.com