Vacancy- Diploma Electrical/ Electronics- Urgent Opening

Deejay System Consultants Pvt. Ltd. specializes in providing Engineering, Project Management and complete end-to-end Implementation Services to Electric Utilities, both directly as well as on Sub-Contract basis.

Services include Utility Automation i.e. SCADA and Telecom systems, and T&D Activities i.e. work related to Electric Substations and Transmission Lines. Clients are various State Electricity Companies, Power Grid Corporation, multi-nationals like Areva, Siemens, and others. With Corporate office at Gurgaon, they have regional offices in Guwahati and Kolkata, and site offices at several locations in the north-eastern region.

Requirement: Diploma Electrical/ Electronics
Key Skills: PLC/SCADA/Automation Systems added advantage
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Anywhere in India  CTC: 1lkh-1.8lkh (Assessment based on Candidate Experience & Knowledge in the field)
Industry Type: Power/ Telecom

Electrical:

• Should have theoretical knowledge/ Experience of: Substation Equipment.
    PLC/SCADA/Automation Systems added advantage
  • Capability of Independent Project Handling.
  • Dynamic personality and fluency in Hindi & English.
  • Open to touring/travel/posting for project support.

Interested candidate are requested to post their Updated CV at maitrayee@djscpl.com
Call: Maitrayee Baruah Agarwal (Lead HR): 0124 4873111.

Post author

There are 131 Comments

1. Posted by 786ameergouse Reply

gud mrng sir dis is ameer from kadapa ……..is there any vacancys for diplomo holders plz inform to me….my email   786ameergouse@gmail.com

2. Posted by Rahul sahu Reply

Dear sir.
    if any vacancy for diploma electrical then please inform me.
    rhlsahu2010@gmail.com

3. Posted by Rahul sahu Reply

Dear sir.
    if any vacancy for diploma electrical then please inform me.

rhlsahu2010@gmail.com

4. Posted by Eswaramoorthy.R Reply

Dear sir.
    if any vacancy for B.E ece then please inform to me.

5. Posted by sanjay Rai Reply

I am appear in three years electrical diploma. If vacancy then please inform me. Contact no.-9864945033

6. Posted by Soumalya Saha Reply

I am a B Tech Electrical Engineer having more than 2 years of experience of thermal power plant maintenance & project handling.If there any vacancy please inform me.Mob No:09474431445

7. Posted by bherulal meghwal Reply

if any job for me plz call me

• Posted by bherulal meghwal Reply

if any job for diploma in electrical engineering plz callme

8. Posted by B.sentamilselvan Reply

Dear sir , i am diplome eee sir job vaceny in pls inform . My contact 7502431160

9. Posted by B.sentamilselvan Reply

Dear sir , i am diploma eee sir job vaceny in pls inform . My contact 7502431160

10. Posted by AKTAR GONI CHOUDHURY Reply

Respected sir ,
    I am a pass out diploma engineer in Electronic and Telecommunication engineering.now i am searching for job.if any vacency arises then kindly inform me through my email address or my phone no which were given bellow
    aktarchoudhury12@gmail.com

11. Posted by AMIM MAZUMDER Reply

Respected sir
    i am Amim Maz. a passout diploma engineer in Electronic and Telecom. Engineering.i am searching for job.sir if any vacency arises kindly inform me through my email i.e aminazumder11@gmail.com or mob.no -09435884398

12. Posted by dhiraj sarma Reply

hello sir i am a electrical diploma holder. working in a transformer manufacturing company for one year. if there any vacancy in your company then plz informe me. Thank you.

13. Posted by Rupesh Reply

Dear sir/madam.
    q.f. electrical Poly. diploma

14. Posted by Rupesh Reply

Hello sir/madam I am electrical diploma holder .working : I can all maintanence works. Exp. one year&six month.if there any vacancy in your company then pls informe me.No thank.

email: rupesh.engineer543@gmail.com

mob.no. 09911381357

15. Posted by a.mohankumar Reply

sir iam working rccl for construction company in gulbarga in one year experience.i will completed in diploma in electrical@electronics communication engineering. so any jobs inform my email id.my contact no is 08608563939

16. Posted by Chandan kumar mishra Reply

Hello sir/madam
    I am electrical diploma holder.working. I can all maintanence & devlopment works.experiance 4years 2months.
    If there any vacancy in your company then pls informe me.
    Mob-9678068862

17. Posted by suraj kr debnath Reply

I have complete my diploma electronic from i.e.t.e & 2 years of servicing experience. Now working for neofam instrument as service engineer . Plz help me to get a batter job in north east ( tripura ).

18. Posted by Rocky Rana Reply

Diploma electrical Fresher with 76.59%

19. Posted by Antaryami barik Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a diploma electrical eng.,if there any vacancy pls inform me at 9124360022.

20. Posted by shivayya N Hiremath Reply

Dear sir i m completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering and also i had 1 year experiance so i want job please inform any where vacancy.kindly need for ur help thank u.

21. Posted by puspajit Dutta Reply

sir, I am diploma holder in electrical engg. Plz inform me at 09957250041

22. Posted by dipankar kr. das Reply

Dear sir,
    I am diploma in electrical engg.plz call me at 09402521475

23. Posted by prabakar Reply

i am diploma holder now working r and d if any vacancy diploma electrical inform me , thanking you

24. Posted by monika Reply

Respected sir ,

25. Posted by Purbajyoti Gogoi Reply

Dear sir.
    If any vacancy for diploma electrical then please inform me. I have 15 yrs experiences in Electrical LT control panel board.

Regards

Purbajyoti Gogoi

26. Posted by Purbajyoti Gogoi Reply

Dear sir.

Regards

Purbajyoti Gogoi
    purba_0036@rediffmail.com

27. Posted by Purushothaman Reply

I am completed diploma in EEE With 82% wait for a job contact me 9677474453

28. Posted by Sabir Shaikh Reply

Hello sir/mam,
    I am electrical dipl. holder passed out in S 2008. Having 2 yrs of exp. in robotic automation company in Integration team. Doing some crash courses of Autocad n Catia V5. If there is any sort of vacancy which can i get eligible plz contact me on my mail id or on this no. 8087894661. I am from Pune.

Thanking You.

29. Posted by Sabir Shaikh Reply

sabirmcool@gmail.com

30. Posted by ramakant prasad Reply

dear sr-
    3 year diploma ielectronic@telecommunication.my contect no.9555936992. please call meany requrement.

31. Posted by Md. Mijajur Ali Laskar Reply

I am employee in ACME Tele power ltd since 2007

32. Posted by Md. Mijajur Ali Laskar Reply

I am employee in ACME Tele power ltd since 2007, 3 years electronics diploma. contact no- 9957189538

33. Posted by pinki gogoi Reply

i am diploma in electrical and 2 years exp in gas craker project . my contect no – 9706406049

34. Posted by krishna dhumwad Reply

iam dip.ele.(45 yrs)with having ind./comm projectexp of 20 yrs. execution tendering,costing, plc,panel manf.activitees.looking for rignt opening all over india
    my no 09768678291.mumbai

35. Posted by Vishnuraj d Reply

Sir,any vecancy for diploma electrical studants plz inform…

36. Posted by Vishnuraj d Reply

Sir any vecancy for diploma electrical studants plz inform me..my phn no..919645504584

37. Posted by jiten kerketta Reply

Dear sir,
    i am deploma in electronic servicing egg and i have 2 year experince in smt line in Bangalore. if Any vacancy plz inform me. email. jitenkerketta16@gmail.com

38. Posted by suganya.s Reply

s.suganya May 2012, at 3:33 pm
    I am diploma in electrical holder,Experience 3 and 1/2 years experience at bangalore.now i am working in chennai.

39. Posted by raut navnath Reply

Dear sir I am diploma student in e&tc
    please any vacancy you are inform me

40. Posted by Syed daudor rahman Reply

I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication,
    i have also done diploma in industrial automation which includes PLC,SCADA,HMI, etc.can i apply please inform.
    My email id is
    daudorr@gmail.com

41. Posted by FAJRUL ALI Reply

I m a diploma holder of electrical engineering.. any job information plz call me..
    +91 88763 86966

42. Posted by Vaibhav surankar Reply

I m a diploma holder of electronic & telecommunication and automation course engineering.. any job information plz call me..

43. Posted by Swapnil s. Mahipatrao Reply

Dear sir.
    if any vacancy for diploma electrical then please inform me.
    pls call me : 9224521481

44. Posted by sumit trivedi Reply

i am diploma in electronics plss any job n plss call me 8058019607

45. Posted by Bikram pegu Reply

Dear sir i am diploma holder in electrical engineer sir if their is any vacancy plz sir call me in these no 7896733500

46. Posted by Sanjib Mandal Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am diploma in Electrical eng., if any vacancy please informe me..9475707796

47. Posted by K.N.MUTHU KUMAR Reply

Respected sir,
    I am diploma in electronics communication engg, If any vacancy please informe me…9789637060

48. Posted by Ravirajsinh zala Reply

I am complate diploma electrical.
    If any vacancy please inform me.

49. Posted by A.Paramasivam Reply

I am paramasivam.A I am year Exeprince All Electrical mechine trouble shoting, and sevrice of Pnumait and Hitralic, mechines panal bord wiring,plc programing,panal opration,so mene proble solved in DG and Air compressor 9kva oven service,potting mechine service, vaccum pump service,canvier service,testinmechine, ple find it sir

50. Posted by A.Paramasivam Reply

Deas sir,
    I am paramasivam.a
    I am working in Electrical mechine maintanceAll Electrical mechine trouble shoting, and sevrice of Pnumait and Hitralic, mechines panal bord wiring,plc programing,panal opration,so mene proble solved in DG and Air compressor 9kva oven service,potting mechine service, vaccum pump service,canvier service,testinmechine
    Mail Id : sivam.0007@gmail.com

Mobile No: 8608349112

51. Posted by subhasis samanta Reply

I am diploma in Electronics eng., if any vacancy please informe me..9477638973

• Posted by chandan kumar Reply

6 month experiance of production in tablet assembely

• Posted by Biswajit chetia Reply

Sir,i hv completed my diploma in electrical engg last year and now working in a tyre industry in chennai in production dept..if there any vacancy of my related branch,plz inform me..my email id is biswajitchetia913@yahoo.in and my cnt nmbr is 8675807655

• Posted by Nitu kumari Reply

I am completed diploma in Electronics engg.,if any vacancy please inform me.. 9031482362

52. Posted by Kh surchandra singh Reply

myself Kh surchandra Singh. Looking job for diploma holder in electronic and telecommunication engg. If there any vacancy then contact me in my given email ID-singh.sur817@gmail.com or phone no- 9864267351

• Posted by baby Reply

Hai…..

• Posted by Jignesh Reply

This is Jignesh Gajjar, I am Complet Diploma in Electronic and Communiction And I am Fresher So any Vacancy related me so pls infom my email id- jigneshgajjar07@gmail.com and my mobile no. 9722030304

53. Posted by sandhiya.G Reply

hai sir i complet my course in DECE any job please tell me
    thankyou sir.

• Posted by sarathi Reply

which coimbatore or other….?

54. Posted by nithiyaraj Reply

dear sir any vacancies for diploma in electrical & electronics engg pls inform me sir

55. Posted by Rajkumar.T Reply

If there any vacancies Diploma EEE.PLS inform me sir.

56. Posted by shiv shankar vishvakarma Reply

SIR ,I want job in ele(dip) pls contact me-9792429807

57. Posted by vikash nigam Reply

I am diploma in Electronics eng., if any vacancy please informe me..9044844350

58. Posted by Reheesh M C Reply

Sir, I am diploma in electrical & electronics engineering.,If any vacancy please inform me. My phone number is., 09048439484

59. Posted by Saravana kumar.p Reply

Sir, I am diploma electrical and electronics ……,If any vacancy please inform me……… My no 8940044217

60. Posted by geetha Reply

i have completed in electronics if you any vacancy please call to these number 9738489460

61. Posted by Gude sanyasi devudu Reply

Sir, I am diploma in electrical & electronics engineering.,If any vacancy please inform me. My phone number is., 09542439320

62. Posted by vijay prajapati Reply

i am diploma in electronics. if any vacancy please contact me at 8006576515

63. Posted by seema Reply

Hi, this s seema i have finished DECE & i did my project in automation Based on SCADA ,..If thr is any vacancy contact me ,….
    Tankq

64. Posted by vijay mahawar Reply

I am diploma in electrical. if any vacancy piease contact
    me at 9785017396

65. Posted by jiten.k Reply

Hi jiten..At present i am working in smt department Bangalore..i have one n half year experince in smt line. if any vacancy plz inform me..

66. Posted by AJOY PAUL Reply

Respected sir/madam, I am diploma in audio ctv and video engineering.and total experience 8.3 years. at present i worked in kutchina degignation asst. officer (technical , training and repairing) ,If any vacancy please inform me. My phone number is., 09432986777 or 9330936148

67. Posted by revanasiddappa Reply

sir i am diploma ece holder i have 15 months experience if u have openings plz
    my mobile no is 8088883236

68. Posted by sumit kumar Reply

i hv compeleted diploma in electronics .so any jobs plz inform me my id. THANKS.

69. Posted by RAVI KUMAR VAIRAVA Reply

I HAVE DIPLOMA IN EL
    CO.NO.9414225939

70. Posted by Annapurana Reply

i have finished deee with one year apprantice trainning.

71. Posted by jayanta das Reply

Dear Sir.

i have diploma and experiances also.
    my mobile no-+91 9706106020

72. Posted by karthikeyan Reply

I am Diploma and haduware finesdu corash so jod plz My number:9791662390

73. Posted by Jegan.E Reply

I complete diploma in mechatronics engg pls any job informe sir

74. Posted by Jegan.E Reply

I complete diploma in mechatronics engg pls any job informe sir my mobile no 9629267641

75. Posted by karan Reply

I am diploma in Electronics eng., if any vacancy please informe me..

76. Posted by CHITHIRAIVELU Reply

i am studied in DECE.i am percentages 86.

77. Posted by shrawan Reply

I am diploma in Electronics eng., if any vacancy please informe me..

78. Posted by sharath babu.s Reply

iam an diploma eee holder i got aexperience for six months in field work if there any vacancy contact me 7299035752

79. Posted by SHASHANK GOPALE Reply

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA E& TC IN FIRST CLASS & I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION ,PLANING & MANPOWER MANEGEMENT IN S/W INDUSTRIES

80. Posted by RATNAWALI BARUAH Reply

I am a diploma hoder of electronics and telecommunication in 2010.Presently i work as a service engineer in NOKIA CARE jorhat.Sir if u get any information please kindly informed me.My contact no-+9187528-36275

81. Posted by NILKAMAL KALITA Reply

I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering from HRH THE PRINCE OF WALES INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, JORHAT in 2009. Presently I am working as a field engineer for customer support in TATA TELE SERVICES LIMITED, GUWAHATI. MY CONTACT NO: 8876825665/9207077009/8876357170

82. Posted by Imtiaz Ali Reply

sir, i have completed my diploma in electrical engg. from HRH the prince of wales instt. Of engg and tech. Now, I am in chennai, working in a tyre company name j k tyre and industry. If any vacancy, then please contact me at this no 08675718843.

83. Posted by Inder Singh Reply

I have done diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in 2011, I have 8 months experience in Secure Meters Ltd. & HCL Infosystems Ltd. combind , Sis if there is job regarding my profile , please inform me. my contact no. is 919418550457. & e-mail id – indersingh831@gmail.com

84. Posted by Er.gaurang dholariya Reply

Sir, i hv completed my diploma in electrical engineer and now working in a motor and panel industry in gujarat .. if there any vacancy of my related branch..
    plz inform me..my email id is
    gurangmadboy2009@gmail.com and my contact number is 8141581581 pls inform me….

85. Posted by Bikash kumar behera Reply

i had complited my diploma in electronics & telecommunication in 2010.
    1 year experience in ever electronics pvt. ltd. in gsm in production section.
    if any requirement plz send me mail sir.
    my mobile no 7735037717

86. Posted by Summet Sanjay Mahale Reply

I am Sumeet Sanjay Mahale. I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicatioin in guru Gobind Sing Polytechnic college in Nashik.
    I have passed in summer 2010 with 1st Class..

87. Posted by Summet Sanjay Mahale Reply

if there any vacancy of my related branch..
    plz inform me..my email id is sumeetmahale@rediffmail.com
    and My contact No. is 9689035999.

88. Posted by Ankur dutta Reply

I am Ankur dutta. I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicatioin in Prince of wales of Institute and Technology in Assam.
    if there any vacancy of my related branch..
    plz inform me..my email id is Ankurdutta421@gmail.com
    and My contact No. is 9706359956.9577759731

89. Posted by s.saravana kumar Reply

hello ! Sir ….i am saravana kumar i have completed in DECE . In DR.MGR UNIVERSITY ….Thai Moogambigai poly collage ….now working for MNC in maintanance dept …..3 year
    experience any vacancy pls inform me con number……9884816182 an mail id ssaravanaa.ece@gmail.com

90. Posted by P.Kumar Reply

Sir i have completed diploma in electrical engg with 81.29%. I have worked at s.l.s power ltd. piz sir any vacancy in electrical field plz call me 9700315266 or email: kumar.p646@gmail.com

91. Posted by harsh patel Reply

Sir i have completed diploma in electrical engg with second class…i m s.b.o in 66kv singlav sub station

92. Posted by bilal asif bharde Reply

sir,
    I m an diploma holder in electronics and video engineering,
    worked for 2 years with micromedical in part time schedule,1.5 YEARS WITH PANASONIC LASER TELESYTSEM PVT LTD. as an Senior Service Engineer and as an Assistance manager

93. Posted by bilal asif bharde Reply

sir,
    I m an diploma holder in ELECTRONICS AND VIDEO ENGINEERING,
    worked with MICROMEDICAL TELESYSTEM as an service engineer for 2 years,
    working with PANASONIC LASER TELESYSTEM as an assistance manager and senior service engineer.
    EMAIL me if there is any vacancy or you can contact me 8898451855,
    ready to work any part of the world

94. Posted by bilal asif bharde Reply

sir,
    I m an diploma holder in ELECTRONICS AND VIDEO ENGINEERING,
    worked with MICROMEDICAL TELESYSTEM as an service engineer for 2 years,
    working with PANASONIC LASER TELESYSTEM as an assistance manager and senior service engineer for last 1.5 years,
    EMAIL me if there is any vacancy or you can contact me 8898451855,
    ready to work any part of the world.

95. Posted by varinder singh thakur Reply

hi hello i am varinder thakur i am electrical diploma holder so if any vacincy infome me pls

96. Posted by jayanthi Reply

Sir,i hv completed my diploma in electronic engg last year and now i am work any whare i am prives experince of bpo voice process chennai in techmahindra ..if there any vacancy of my related branch,plz inform me..my email id is vejayajaya@gmail.com and my cntact num 8015882602

97. Posted by rekha sharma Reply

i am diploma in electronics engineering i have exp-mobile repairing L3&L4 level .i have also exp- qualty & production.if there any vacancy plx,inform me.contact num-09536233170

98. Posted by jonnada yeshwanth Reply

Sir, I had completed diploma in electrical & electronics engineering.,Iam not having any experience,If any vacancy please inform me. My phone number is.07416172386

99. Posted by Pinku moni baishya Reply

I am Deploma in electrical eng.One years experience.if myvacancy please information my mobile no-73991-25655.ALL KINDS OF ELECTRICAL WORKS.

100. Posted by Pinku moni baishya Reply

Laboratory equipment engner.autoclaves,ovens,humidity cabinet,vacuum pumps,polari meter,water bath,laminar air flow,water still,distillation unit, heting mantle,hot plate etc. Call me now 7399125655

101. Posted by rajesh Reply

sir,
    I m a diploma holder in electronics & communication engg. i work as an assistant engineer in Mars Electronics Pvt. Ltd. saha, ambala(Haryana). I have 1 year & 2 months experience,
    If there any vacancies Diploma please inform me sir.
    my contact no. 09416667536, 9467922002

102. Posted by MUKESH R SETHI Reply

sir,
    I am a diploma holder in electrical engineer.Just now i completed my diploma with 78.18% aggregate.I m fresher in this field.Sir please inform me as there is any vacancy.
    my contact nmbr:8097795534

103. Posted by abhijit saloi Reply

sir

104. Posted by abhijit saloi Reply

sir

i am abhijit saloi of rangia want a job in your company .i am having an electronics diploma.i would be very thankful to you if you give me a oppurtinuty to alow me.my cont no is 9707302861

105. Posted by chodu Reply

i am b.tech holder,and i have 5 year exp in electronics.plz if any vacancy related to me then inform me my contact no. 9720278262,9760627481
    THNK U

106. Posted by RAJKUMAR Reply

I am a diploma in electronic engg gov.se sir me fresher vacancy in indeed pls my cont no.08410189261 btao mai u.p se hu

107. Posted by P.sivanesan Reply

Sir i am dipalmo electrical and electronics .extra PLC CANADA INDIA PROJECT .please sir any job vocancy please contact num 9524358660

108. Posted by v.Pulikutty Reply

I am diplamo electricaland electronics eng. one year appeartentice complete in sundram clayton.. plz any one vogancy plz contact my no 8344014478

109. Posted by Deepak mishra Reply

Sir
    mai electronic & communication se diploma hu aar mera 3 year ka experiyence hai
    plz sir kahi achhi job bataye

110. Posted by Bhargab Baishya Reply

sir„
    I have completed my 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering and now working in a sarelite news chanel at assam as rf engineer ………sir if u have any good job plz inform me……
    my number 9859333548

111. Posted by KOHILA Reply

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENG IF YOU HAVE ANY JOB VACANCY PLZ CAL ME MY MOBILE NUMBER :9047014035

112. Posted by md.mominuddin ahmed Reply

sir/madem,
    I live in guwahati (assam).i have an electronic diploma and also i passed h.s. exam.since 1996 i am working in my own shop as a tecnician .i am repairing t.v.,d.v.d.,c.d, and other electronics and electricals goods.
    if you think i am for your companey then please contact me. my phone no.91-8876221185

113. Posted by shweta singh Reply

sir,
    i have completed in 3 year diploma in electronics engineering

• Posted by Madhusudan Sahoo Reply

Most well come

114. Posted by arup Reply

I compltd diploma as well as B.E in elex n comm. First cls wid distntion. N I compld course in industrial automation where I learnt about control panel, drives, plc, scada, hmi, dcs, motors, autocad. Sir I need a job where I can show my knowldge. Sir I wan oprtunty from you . Thanks. My id- arupbezbaruah1010@gmail.com my cont nmbr 09579923816

115. Posted by Dipankar Barman Reply

Sir, I copleted my diploma in electrical engg.in 2013 in Shillong polytechnic with 63%….. I m searcing a job from u….so sir plz let me from u……My ID dipankarb359@gmail.com

116. Posted by Madhusudan Sahoo Reply

Sir,I am complete diploma in electrical 2012 .
    Sir I am doing job in ARYA steel in odisha as an junior engg.
    If any requirement is done plz contact me my no is 9937203600,7504192993

117. Posted by Jagadish Kalita Reply

I am a diploma holder of electrical engg. from Assam Engineering Institute With overall 81%. And also I have 1 Yr Experience From Rly Field.

118. Posted by thangaraj Reply

i am completed my diploma in 2010. diploma in electronics&communication engg. one year experienced at LMW unit-1. 9791752215,9487102215

119. Posted by Swapnil yegade Reply

I am diploma electrical holdar fresh npw i m working at u.e.c power ganset com. But i m intrested working in atometion feild i am also compited my industrial autometion cource at mumbai includi plc (ab. Simence. Gfanuc. Modicon ) Scada in tuch dcs yokogova and ac drive in delta industriul instrumentetion pls if any vacancy call me my ph no 9420448199

120. Posted by Vinothkumar Reply

I am diplamo EEE in completed sir I need jop sir
    My number 9688995701

121. Posted by samim Reply

sir I m a diploma holder in electronics and telecomunication engg if any vacancy in ur company plz contact me my no is +91-9435989757

122. Posted by prajapati jignesh Reply