Vacancy- Diploma Electrical/ Electronics- Urgent Opening

by Anshuman Dutta on June 3, 2011

Deejay System Consultants Pvt. Ltd. specializes in providing Engineering, Project Management and complete end-to-end Implementation Services to Electric Utilities, both directly as well as on Sub-Contract basis.

Services include Utility Automation i.e. SCADA and Telecom systems, and T&D Activities i.e. work related to Electric Substations and Transmission Lines. Clients are various State Electricity Companies, Power Grid Corporation, multi-nationals like Areva, Siemens, and others. With Corporate office at Gurgaon, they have regional offices in Guwahati and Kolkata, and site offices at several locations in the north-eastern region.

Requirement: Diploma Electrical/ Electronics
Key Skills: PLC/SCADA/Automation Systems added advantage
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Anywhere in India  CTC: 1lkh-1.8lkh (Assessment based on Candidate Experience & Knowledge in the field)
Industry Type: Power/ Telecom

Electrical:

• Should have theoretical knowledge/ Experience of: Substation Equipment.
    PLC/SCADA/Automation Systems added advantage
  • Capability of Independent Project Handling.
  • Dynamic personality and fluency in Hindi & English.
  • Open to touring/travel/posting for project support.

Interested candidate are requested to post their Updated CV at [email protected]
Call: Maitrayee Baruah Agarwal (Lead HR): 0124 4873111.

Comments

comments

rajesh June 17, 2013 at 8:33 am

sir,
I m a diploma holder in electronics & communication engg. i work as an assistant engineer in Mars Electronics Pvt. Ltd. saha, ambala(Haryana). I have 1 year & 2 months experience,
If there any vacancies Diploma please inform me sir.
my contact no. 09416667536, 9467922002

MUKESH R SETHI June 24, 2013 at 7:28 am

sir,
I am a diploma holder in electrical engineer.Just now i completed my diploma with 78.18% aggregate.I m fresher in this field.Sir please inform me as there is any vacancy.
my contact nmbr:8097795534

abhijit saloi June 25, 2013 at 4:34 pm

sir

abhijit saloi June 25, 2013 at 4:35 pm

sir

i am abhijit saloi of rangia want a job in your company .i am having an electronics diploma.i would be very thankful to you if you give me a oppurtinuty to alow me.my cont no is 9707302861

chodu June 30, 2013 at 11:26 am

i am b.tech holder,and i have 5 year exp in electronics.plz if any vacancy related to me then inform me my contact no. 9720278262,9760627481
THNK U

RAJKUMAR July 2, 2013 at 2:32 am

I am a diploma in electronic engg gov.se sir me fresher vacancy in indeed pls my cont no.08410189261 btao mai u.p se hu

P.sivanesan July 30, 2013 at 10:14 am

Sir i am dipalmo electrical and electronics .extra PLC CANADA INDIA PROJECT .please sir any job vocancy please contact num 9524358660

v.Pulikutty August 7, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I am diplamo electricaland electronics eng. one year appeartentice complete in sundram clayton.. plz any one vogancy plz contact my no 8344014478

Deepak mishra September 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Sir
mai electronic & communication se diploma hu aar mera 3 year ka experiyence hai
plz sir kahi achhi job bataye

Bhargab Baishya September 15, 2013 at 12:47 pm

sir„
I have completed my 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering and now working in a sarelite news chanel at assam as rf engineer ………sir if u have any good job plz inform me……
my number 9859333548

KOHILA October 5, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENG IF YOU HAVE ANY JOB VACANCY PLZ CAL ME MY MOBILE NUMBER :9047014035

md.mominuddin ahmed October 24, 2013 at 5:22 am

sir/madem,
I live in guwahati (assam).i have an electronic diploma and also i passed h.s. exam.since 1996 i am working in my own shop as a tecnician .i am repairing t.v.,d.v.d.,c.d, and other electronics and electricals goods.
if you think i am for your companey then please contact me. my phone no.91-8876221185

shweta singh November 1, 2013 at 3:31 pm

sir,
i have completed in 3 year diploma in electronics engineering

Madhusudan Sahoo March 27, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Most well come

arup December 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I compltd diploma as well as B.E in elex n comm. First cls wid distntion. N I compld course in industrial automation where I learnt about control panel, drives, plc, scada, hmi, dcs, motors, autocad. Sir I need a job where I can show my knowldge. Sir I wan oprtunty from you . Thanks. My id- [email protected] my cont nmbr 09579923816

Dipankar Barman January 9, 2014 at 9:44 am
Madhusudan Sahoo March 27, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Sir,I am complete diploma in electrical 2012 .
Sir I am doing job in ARYA steel in odisha as an junior engg.
If any requirement is done plz contact me my no is 9937203600,7504192993

Jagadish Kalita June 16, 2014 at 2:27 pm

I am a diploma holder of electrical engg. from Assam Engineering Institute With overall 81%. And also I have 1 Yr Experience From Rly Field.