Marketing and Sales vacancy for Freshers in Guwahati

Salary :10,000 +
Freshers may also apply…
Contact: arigprincy89@gmail.com

15 Comments
  1. pranab mandal says

D/sir,
    As per your requierment I want to apply for the post of marketing and sales.
    therefore you are requested to kindly send me the details as earlier as possible.
    thanking you.
    pranab mandal

2. NAWAB MERAJ AHMED says

D/sir,
    As per your requierment I want to apply for the post of marketing and sales.
    thanking you
    Nawab Meraj Ahmed

3. samiran Goswami says

interest in your company….plz infrom me…i want to job in your company

4. Nilotpal Talukdar says

D/sir,
    As per your requirement I want to apply for the post of marketing and sales.
    thanking you.
    Nilotpal Talukdar.

5. Manabendra das says

Respected,sir i want a job in marketing in your company.i am interested about this.as per required i want 2 know details about this job.kindly inform me.. Manabendra.. C/n..9864591320

6. sahidul islam says

D/sir,
    As per your requirement I want to apply for the post of marketing and sales.
    thanking you.

Sahidul islam

mob no — 9706474334

address–noonmati,guwahati

7. NILANJAN KR NIRANJAN says

Sir, this is NILANJAN appeared MBA 4th semester exam specialization in marketing and done internship in HUL and i was certifed as outstanding performer.
    I am looking forward for this oppurtunity….
    kindly please send me the details.

Thanks

8. SAHIDUL ISLAM says

JANUARY 5 2013 .9.45AM

D/sir,
    As per your requierment I want to apply for the post of marketing and sales.
    thanking you.

SAHIDUL ISLAM

9864591947

9. mustafa alamgir says

D/sir
    M graduate in english n as per ur requirement i want 2 apply for da post .if i supposed 2 fill up ur criteria for da post plz contact..9706775121
    Thanking u
    Mustafa alamgir

10. mustafa alamgir says

D/sir
    With regerds
    Mustafa alamgir

11. bedanta konwar says

I need a marketing job

12. Raktim Ranjan Deka says

D/sir
    I want this job so please send me details. Thanking you
    Mobl No- 9577947020

13. Arinam Das says

Can i join ur comapny, i m a under graduate of science. 8876744362 is my mobail no.

14. Arjun Acharjee says

Sir, I want to promote your company by my hard labour and acquired knowledge to increase sales volume. I will totally sacrifice myself to your company’s development.

15. Jayanta Das says

Respected, Sir I want a job in marketing in your company. I am interested your about this.as per reqruied i went to know details about this job. kindly inform me.
    Jayanta Das. m no.. 9706522918