MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
No. MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2011-2012/1 Dated Shillong, the 3rd May, 2011
Applications are invited from persons who are not more than 35 years of age(in case of General candidates), 38 years of age (in case of candidates belonging to (Other Backward Classes) and 40 years (in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes) as on 01-01-2011 for appointment to the Grade-III Judicial Officers of the Meghalaya Judicial Service in the Scale of pay of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules. A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a holder of Degree in Law of a recognized University. Reservation shall be in accordance with Meghalaya Judicial Service Rules 2006. Candidates must have the knowledge of Khasi or Jaintia or Garo.
APPLICATION FORM AND FEES:
Fees as indicated on AF-I forrn-an application fee of Rs.100/-(half rate to ST/SC candidates) is required to be paid on submission of this Form. This amount may be paid through a Treasury/MPSC challan. (Meghalaya Public Service Commission challan will be supplied along with the Application Form from the MPSC Counter Shillong/Tura and fee can be paid through the challan at any SBI Branch in State). Please attach the original copy of the challan with this form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
All application must be complete in all respects an accompanied with proof of payment of application fees and one self addressed Stamped envelope. Candidates are required to clearly indicate both the Division and percentage of marks in the column captioned “Division/Percentage” at SI.No.20 of AF-I Form.
1. Attach copies of AGE/CASTES/SSLC/HSSLC and Degree Mark sheets are to be submitted to the Commission along with the application.
2. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
3. Government servants and other employed candidates may submit their application directly to the Office of the Secretary, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong in Form AF-I with separate request to their heads/appointing authorities for “PERMISSION” when called for Examination/or Interview.
4. Application will be received upto the 24-05-11 and no application will be entertained after closing date.
5. Syllabus of the examination will be supplied along with the Application Form from the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong/MPSC Cell-Tura during office hours.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission,
MIPR No. 120