Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff

by admin on April 12, 2011

The Ginger Hotels are built around a unique concept that provides facilities to meet the key needs of today’s traveller, at surprisingly affordable rates. They have created a new category in the domestic hospitality landscape, while giving a major fillip to Indian tourism and other ancillary industries. The primary objective behind the launch of these hotels is to provide a superior product offering and consistent experience to travellers, beyond the present offerings in the industry.

Comments

comments

hotel management jobs May 30, 2011 at 9:58 am

Hi,

Its really great information guys about that Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff. I need this job guys.

Thanks for sharing this information.

Sinmay hazarika April 30, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Plz take me a job

Ankan Phukan August 29, 2011 at 2:46 pm

manager already hired guys!!

Rinkumoniboruah September 20, 2011 at 5:56 am

service staff!!!!! and Ginger!!!!!!!!

Asif Mohamad July 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Hi this is Asif mohamad……i am looking for job in guwahati …..if u guys have any vacency in ginger hotel then plz let m know ….i have 7 years exp …in hotel indursty ……..my contact no bellow has gioven …9854338259

kacharya October 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm

i need a computer job or tally

hotel management jobs October 31, 2011 at 11:43 am

Hi,

Thanks guys for sharing news about that Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff.

chitra basnet December 24, 2011 at 9:33 am

good afternoon sir . i am a student of hotel management and done my master degree in hotel management and tourism . if there is any vacancy then please reply me . i send my resume to you . thanking sir.

salim May 9, 2012 at 8:16 pm

sir, i am salim khan from tinsukia,assam copleted my diploma in aviation,hospitality and travel managemt from frankfinn institute of airhostess training,now pursuing bsc in hotel management from sikkim manipal distance, 1)i have worked 1 year in a all center as a costomer care executive. 2) as a front office exective in a 3 star hotel, name hotel grand international raipur. 3)worked as a front office assistant in 5 star hotel, name hotel babylone international ,raipur.
sir i have sended the resume so, pls do the need full. contact no.-09508233220 Thanking you
with regards.

salim May 9, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Sir, i am salim khan from tinsukia,assam completed my Diploma in Aviation,Hospitality and Travel managemt from Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training,Now pursuing Bsc in Hotel management from sikkim manipal distance, 1)i have worked ,1 year in a all center as a costomer care executive. 2) Worked one year as a front office exective in a 3 star hotel, name hotel grand international raipur. 3)worked 6 months as a front office assistant in 5 star hotel, name hotel babylone international ,raipur.
sir i have sended the resume via hotel ginger website,
pls do the need full. contact no.-09508233220 Thanking you
with regards.

Pappu Bora May 11, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Dear Sir
I am interested to join the ginger hotel, Guwahati. I had completed my post graduate diploma in Tourism Management from Tezpur University and Advace diploma in Aviation Management with Hotel reservation from Trade Wings Institute of Management New Delhi. I also have an experience of 9 month working in the Tourism sector in Gurgaon, India. If there is any vacancy do inform me.

bidyut baruah. September 12, 2012 at 8:28 am

dear sir
i am interested to join the ginger hotel,guwahati.i did my hotel management course from ihm,guwahati.i have also an experience of 5 years in hotel industry.if any
vacancy do inform me.

pulok mech July 1, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Hi guys i really need this job for manger pls help me

beetu bayan August 4, 2012 at 8:49 am

Dear sar i hav À interested To join The Ginger Hotel Guwhati I hav A Working in pune Food & Beverage captai

beetu bayan August 4, 2012 at 8:58 am

Dear sar i hav À

ge captai
In hotel pancard .mezza9.santi
orintel

beetu bayan August 7, 2012 at 10:42 am

sir beetubayan 08796646569

md ali hussain September 27, 2012 at 3:24 pm

hi my name is mohammad ali hussain from assam
darrang , presently staying in bangalore for past
7 year and working in hotel empire as operations manager . so looking for better oportunities
in hotel field in managing depertment , doing my mba in h
ospitality and torism management mo 8123437397

Mohd.kopil Ahmed October 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm

hi my name is mohd.kopil ahmed from nogoan dist presently work in mumbai “HOTEL NEW SHALIMA” i have 8 year experience as a receptionist.so i interested to join The Gnger Hotet in guwhati.if any vacancy please inform me.my mob no. 09930899384

Nimisha Bora Basumatary October 31, 2012 at 1:46 pm

respected sir, im a fresher n hav done my B.SCHMCTT from AIHM(AGRA) and had also done my industrial training from hotel shiv vilas jaipur.so im looking for a job here in ghy and will be greatly thankful if u kindly allow me achance in F&B Prodution department.i have done 6 month training in continental and pantry section.

thanking you

nimisha

rahul February 23, 2013 at 7:25 am
Girinda bora November 11, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Respected sir, i m girinda. I m fresher. I just completed my industrial training in kenilworth beach resort & spa in goa….. Plz give an opportunity…

Kuldeep Borgohain November 19, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Respected sir,I m kuldeep. I m fresher n have done my Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management from IHM, Guwahati and also completed my industrial training from Vivanta By Taj Holiday Village, Goa. I m interested for doing a job in Ginger Hotel, Guwahati. if any vacancy please inform me.cont no. +919957171863

thanking you

Kuldeep Borgohain

sameer kumar singh March 22, 2013 at 11:46 am

Respected,
sir, Myself sameer kumar singh I have complited my Bsc.HMCTT From SAMS IHM Varanasi affilated to punjab technical univarsity (PTU) and i have complited my industrial training From MANAS LIFE STYLE SPA RESORT NASHIK and i worked in HOTEL RAMADA VARANASI since jan.2012 to feb 2013 in service department. I am interested for doing job in Ginger hotel Guwahati. If any vacancy is their please inform me my contact no. is 9435859342, 9854023665

Thanking you,

yours faithfully
Sameer kumar singh

sameer kumar singh March 22, 2013 at 11:48 am
Abdul halim patwari March 31, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Hi iam Abdul halim I’m from hojai now live in Dubai I’m intersted any job in GHY I can do that so plz if u hav any job vacincy plz call me my mob 00971557041153 DUBAI thanks I know speaking English,Hindi,Assamese,Bangali,Gujrati,Arabic,panjabi n others

Deep Jyoti Das April 29, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Hi, guys i just recently finished my ihm C.C.F.P (food production) 2 years course from guwahati and i’m just searching for a suitable job if there was any jobs available please let me know … My cellphone no – 9577365794 thanks in advance .

SIMANTA TALUKDAR June 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Sir/Madam,i m 27 years old, graduate.i have experiance of computer operator. now working as a out sourching bill assistant at ASEB.

SIMANTA TALUKDAR June 22, 2013 at 4:16 pm

My contact no. is 9864138042,9577308067

Debashis Nath July 5, 2013 at 6:06 am

Respected,
sir, Myself Debashis Nath
my Experience:
1)Worked as Room boy/steward and Housekeeping for Couseline Indian Navy ( INS PRABAL SHIP)jaan
2003 to Sep 2004
2) Worked as Room Boy Housekeeping for Westrean Naval Command Officer Mess. Colaba Mumbai
3) Worked as Room boy/Trainee Supervisor for 3star Mari Gold Hotel
Panjim Goa
4)Worked as Room Boy/Trainee Supervisor Citrus Groups ofHotels and Resorts(Goa.Kerala.Bangalore.Pune
September 2009 to october 2011
5)Worked Trainee Supervisor 5star Delux Resort Rio Arpora Goa from sep 2011 to jul2012
6)worked housekeeping supervisor Tangerine Resort Calangute goa
from jul 2012 till date
I am interested for doing job in Ginger hotel Guwahati. If any vacancy is their please inform me my contact no 07387586145
email: [email protected]

rajesh thapa August 9, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Hi.
myself Rajesh Thapa and would like to work in guwahati assam.
i have more than 6years of experienced in HK department with world well-known five stars property as like park hyatt dubai,raffles dubai and presently working with Hilton doha as assistant executive housekeeper and very much interested to join any hotel in guwahati.
if you do find any matching job opportunity please let me konw by this email [email protected] or call- +97477510465.

Regards.
Rajesh thapa.

jitu kumar das August 29, 2013 at 12:58 pm

my cont 9954321386

[email protected] September 6, 2013 at 9:11 am

respested sir/ mam
is name is numal sharma . i am a bartendar . i am looking for job . this is my nombar 7896837672

suraz Kumar Thapa December 21, 2013 at 5:16 am

Find me as i m working in *** Brahmaputra jungle Resort as Resort Manager

suraz Kumar Thapa December 21, 2013 at 5:18 am

9706099375/ 9577417300

mukesh kumar January 31, 2014 at 4:19 am

I have completed my 10th from DAV public school ,10+2 from collage of commerce in 2007 and hotel management from him meerut in 2012 and done industrial tranning from Jaipur.if there is any vaccency let me know.My contact no -09852511150

jiron daimari March 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Dear sir,
i need job in your hotel ginger guwahati iam working bangalore ginger

Papu Upadhyaya March 12, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Hi this is Papu……i am looking for job in guwahati …..if u guys have any vacency in ginger hotel then plz let m know ….i have 2 years exp …in hotel indursty ……..my contact no bellow has gioven …09739385609

Regards
papu
bangalore

vijay subba May 18, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I NEED A JOB

mukut kalita May 26, 2014 at 7:20 pm

sir i am mukut kalita
h.s passed.worked in pizza hut (service) for two and a half years.currently. working in mocha. if u need me.plz 9706647054 contact me

anamika hazarika June 27, 2014 at 2:48 am

Respected
Sir
. Looking for a job in guwahati.I have two years
exeperience as a housekeeping supervisor.If any vaccancy then plz let me know.contact me at 09885622485.

Dwima Mochahary July 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Respected sir,this Dwima mochahary I am graduate and also doing my M.A sir I am looking for job in your hotel Ginger as I come to know about this hotel ‘s own honesty n taste since one of my sister friend work as a HR officer in hotel Ginger in Mumbai. So sir if you ask me to join with you to serve people this will be my great pleasure. Thank you.my email Id [email protected]

Nisha sing July 10, 2014 at 12:04 pm

I m sexy gy………mujse sexy sexy bate karo naa

Nisha sing July 10, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Ansuman sing July 10, 2014 at 12:12 pm

guwahati hotel ,seal man job vacancy apply……………..
and earn 10,000 to 15,000per month

Ansuman sing July 10, 2014 at 12:13 pm

guwahati hotel ,seal man job vacancy apply……………..
and earn 10,000 to 15,000per month