Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff

The Ginger Hotels are built around a unique concept that provides facilities to meet the key needs of today’s traveller, at surprisingly affordable rates. They have created a new category in the domestic hospitality landscape, while giving a major fillip to Indian tourism and other ancillary industries. The primary objective behind the launch of these hotels is to provide a superior product offering and consistent experience to travellers, beyond the present offerings in the industry.

Post author

There are 46 Comments

1. Posted by hotel management jobs Reply

Hi,

Its really great information guys about that Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff. I need this job guys.

Thanks for sharing this information.

• Posted by Sinmay hazarika Reply

Plz take me a job

2. Posted by Ankan Phukan Reply

manager already hired guys!!

3. Posted by Rinkumoniboruah Reply

service staff!!!!! and Ginger!!!!!!!!

• Posted by Asif Mohamad Reply

Hi this is Asif mohamad……i am looking for job in guwahati …..if u guys have any vacency in ginger hotel then plz let m know ….i have 7 years exp …in hotel indursty ……..my contact no bellow has gioven …9854338259

• Posted by kacharya Reply

i need a computer job or tally

4. Posted by hotel management jobs Reply

Hi,

Thanks guys for sharing news about that Ginger Hotel Guwahati recruits Manager and Service Staff.

• Posted by bapan banik Reply

Presently any position for housekeeping executive .in guhawati /agartala

5. Posted by chitra basnet Reply

good afternoon sir . i am a student of hotel management and done my master degree in hotel management and tourism . if there is any vacancy then please reply me . i send my resume to you . thanking sir.

6. Posted by salim Reply

sir, i am salim khan from tinsukia,assam copleted my diploma in aviation,hospitality and travel managemt from frankfinn institute of airhostess training,now pursuing bsc in hotel management from sikkim manipal distance, 1)i have worked 1 year in a all center as a costomer care executive. 2) as a front office exective in a 3 star hotel, name hotel grand international raipur. 3)worked as a front office assistant in 5 star hotel, name hotel babylone international ,raipur.
    sir i have sended the resume so, pls do the need full. contact no.-09508233220 Thanking you
    with regards.

7. Posted by salim Reply

Sir, i am salim khan from tinsukia,assam completed my Diploma in Aviation,Hospitality and Travel managemt from Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training,Now pursuing Bsc in Hotel management from sikkim manipal distance, 1)i have worked ,1 year in a all center as a costomer care executive. 2) Worked one year as a front office exective in a 3 star hotel, name hotel grand international raipur. 3)worked 6 months as a front office assistant in 5 star hotel, name hotel babylone international ,raipur.
    sir i have sended the resume via hotel ginger website,
    pls do the need full. contact no.-09508233220 Thanking you
    with regards.

8. Posted by Pappu Bora Reply

Dear Sir
    I am interested to join the ginger hotel, Guwahati. I had completed my post graduate diploma in Tourism Management from Tezpur University and Advace diploma in Aviation Management with Hotel reservation from Trade Wings Institute of Management New Delhi. I also have an experience of 9 month working in the Tourism sector in Gurgaon, India. If there is any vacancy do inform me.

• Posted by bidyut baruah. Reply

dear sir
      i am interested to join the ginger hotel,guwahati.i did my hotel management course from ihm,guwahati.i have also an experience of 5 years in hotel industry.if any
      vacancy do inform me.

9. Posted by pulok mech Reply

Hi guys i really need this job for manger pls help me

10. Posted by beetu bayan Reply

Dear sar i hav À interested To join The Ginger Hotel Guwhati I hav A Working in pune Food & Beverage captai

11. Posted by beetu bayan Reply

Dear sar i hav À

ge captai
    In hotel pancard .mezza9.santi
    orintel

12. Posted by beetu bayan Reply

sir beetubayan 08796646569

13. Posted by md ali hussain Reply

hi my name is mohammad ali hussain from assam
    darrang , presently staying in bangalore for past
    7 year and working in hotel empire as operations manager . so looking for better oportunities
    in hotel field in managing depertment , doing my mba in h
    ospitality and torism management mo 8123437397

14. Posted by Mohd.kopil Ahmed Reply

hi my name is mohd.kopil ahmed from nogoan dist presently work in mumbai “HOTEL NEW SHALIMA” i have 8 year experience as a receptionist.so i interested to join The Gnger Hotet in guwhati.if any vacancy please inform me.my mob no. 09930899384

15. Posted by Nimisha Bora Basumatary Reply

respected sir, im a fresher n hav done my B.SCHMCTT from AIHM(AGRA) and had also done my industrial training from hotel shiv vilas jaipur.so im looking for a job here in ghy and will be greatly thankful if u kindly allow me achance in F&B Prodution department.i have done 6 month training in continental and pantry section.

thanking you

nimisha

16. Posted by Girinda bora Reply

Respected sir, i m girinda. I m fresher. I just completed my industrial training in kenilworth beach resort & spa in goa….. Plz give an opportunity…

17. Posted by Kuldeep Borgohain Reply

Respected sir,I m kuldeep. I m fresher n have done my Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management from IHM, Guwahati and also completed my industrial training from Vivanta By Taj Holiday Village, Goa. I m interested for doing a job in Ginger Hotel, Guwahati. if any vacancy please inform me.cont no. +919957171863

thanking you

Kuldeep Borgohain

18. Posted by sameer kumar singh Reply

Respected,
    sir, Myself sameer kumar singh I have complited my Bsc.HMCTT From SAMS IHM Varanasi affilated to punjab technical univarsity (PTU) and i have complited my industrial training From MANAS LIFE STYLE SPA RESORT NASHIK and i worked in HOTEL RAMADA VARANASI since jan.2012 to feb 2013 in service department. I am interested for doing job in Ginger hotel Guwahati. If any vacancy is their please inform me my contact no. is 9435859342, 9854023665

Thanking you,

yours faithfully
    Sameer kumar singh

19. Posted by sameer kumar singh Reply

Email id: sameer.ashu01@gmail.com

20. Posted by Abdul halim patwari Reply

Hi iam Abdul halim I’m from hojai now live in Dubai I’m intersted any job in GHY I can do that so plz if u hav any job vacincy plz call me my mob 00971557041153 DUBAI thanks I know speaking English,Hindi,Assamese,Bangali,Gujrati,Arabic,panjabi n others

21. Posted by Deep Jyoti Das Reply

Hi, guys i just recently finished my ihm C.C.F.P (food production) 2 years course from guwahati and i’m just searching for a suitable job if there was any jobs available please let me know … My cellphone no – 9577365794 thanks in advance .

22. Posted by SIMANTA TALUKDAR Reply

Sir/Madam,i m 27 years old, graduate.i have experiance of computer operator. now working as a out sourching bill assistant at ASEB.

23. Posted by SIMANTA TALUKDAR Reply

My contact no. is 9864138042,9577308067

24. Posted by Debashis Nath Reply

Respected,
    sir, Myself Debashis Nath
    my Experience:
    1)Worked as Room boy/steward and Housekeeping for Couseline Indian Navy ( INS PRABAL SHIP)jaan
    2003 to Sep 2004
    2) Worked as Room Boy Housekeeping for Westrean Naval Command Officer Mess. Colaba Mumbai
    3) Worked as Room boy/Trainee Supervisor for 3star Mari Gold Hotel
    Panjim Goa
    4)Worked as Room Boy/Trainee Supervisor Citrus Groups ofHotels and Resorts(Goa.Kerala.Bangalore.Pune
    September 2009 to october 2011
    5)Worked Trainee Supervisor 5star Delux Resort Rio Arpora Goa from sep 2011 to jul2012
    6)worked housekeeping supervisor Tangerine Resort Calangute goa
    from jul 2012 till date
    I am interested for doing job in Ginger hotel Guwahati. If any vacancy is their please inform me my contact no 07387586145
    email: rocksdevnath@gmail.com

25. Posted by rajesh thapa Reply

Hi.
    myself Rajesh Thapa and would like to work in guwahati assam.
    i have more than 6years of experienced in HK department with world well-known five stars property as like park hyatt dubai,raffles dubai and presently working with Hilton doha as assistant executive housekeeper and very much interested to join any hotel in guwahati.
    if you do find any matching job opportunity please let me konw by this email ID-rajeshthapa00@gmail.com or call- +97477510465.

Regards.
    Rajesh thapa.

26. Posted by jitu kumar das Reply

my cont 9954321386

27. Posted by numalsapkota7@gmail.com Reply

respested sir/ mam
    is name is numal sharma . i am a bartendar . i am looking for job . this is my nombar 7896837672

28. Posted by suraz Kumar Thapa Reply

Find me as i m working in *** Brahmaputra jungle Resort as Resort Manager

29. Posted by suraz Kumar Thapa Reply

9706099375/ 9577417300

30. Posted by mukesh kumar Reply

I have completed my 10th from DAV public school ,10+2 from collage of commerce in 2007 and hotel management from him meerut in 2012 and done industrial tranning from Jaipur.if there is any vaccency let me know.My contact no -09852511150

31. Posted by jiron daimari Reply

Dear sir,
    i need job in your hotel ginger guwahati iam working bangalore ginger

32. Posted by Papu Upadhyaya Reply

Hi this is Papu……i am looking for job in guwahati …..if u guys have any vacency in ginger hotel then plz let m know ….i have 2 years exp …in hotel indursty ……..my contact no bellow has gioven …09739385609

Regards
    papu
    bangalore

33. Posted by vijay subba Reply

I NEED A JOB

34. Posted by mukut kalita Reply

sir i am mukut kalita
    h.s passed.worked in pizza hut (service) for two and a half years.currently. working in mocha. if u need me.plz 9706647054 contact me

35. Posted by anamika hazarika Reply

Respected
    Sir
    . Looking for a job in guwahati.I have two years
    exeperience as a housekeeping supervisor.If any vaccancy then plz let me know.contact me at 09885622485.

36. Posted by Dwima Mochahary Reply

Respected sir,this Dwima mochahary I am graduate and also doing my M.A sir I am looking for job in your hotel Ginger as I come to know about this hotel ‘s own honesty n taste since one of my sister friend work as a HR officer in hotel Ginger in Mumbai. So sir if you ask me to join with you to serve people this will be my great pleasure. Thank you.my email Id Dwimamochahary@gmail.com

37. Posted by Nisha sing Reply

I m sexy gy………mujse sexy sexy bate karo naa

38. Posted by Nisha sing Reply

39. Posted by Ansuman sing Reply

guwahati hotel ,seal man job vacancy apply……………..
    and earn 10,000 to 15,000per month

40. Posted by Ansuman sing Reply

guwahati hotel ,seal man job vacancy apply……………..
    and earn 10,000 to 15,000per month