ILS Hospitals, Agartala recruits for different posts

by Utpal on March 22, 2011

Applications are invited for various positions as below.
1. Doctors.
2. Nurses.
3. Managers.
4. Executives.
5. Technicians.
6. Pharmacists.
5. Pathology.

email resumes at: ilsagartala@gmail.com or send it to COO, ILS Agartala, DD-6, 4th floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064.
For other opportunities, visit www.ilshospitals.com.
Last Date: 5th April 2011.

Comments

comments

MALLIKA GHOSH January 26, 2014 at 7:25 am

dear madam/sir,
Myself MALLIKA GHOSH have completed D.PHARM AND B.PHARM and presently working as apharmacist in APOLLO GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL from ONE YEAR AND FOUR MONTH; IF THERE IS ANY VANCANCY IN YOUR ESTEEMED ORGANISATION KINDLY INFORM ME.MY CONTACT NO. 8013652276

Hrituparna Ghosh March 10, 2014 at 7:24 am

Dear,
Sir/Madam
Myself Hrituparna Ghosh have been completed B.sc in Medical Technology(operation theatre). Now i working at WCF Hospital, Chennai,Tamil Nadu as a OT Technician from 3 month, if there is any vacancy for me in your organization then please kindly inform me..
My contact no-8731848802

ratan mani debbarma March 26, 2014 at 5:13 am

Hallo sir..i m ratan debbarma.now i have to complete b.sc medical technology OT.NOW i working sikkim manipal central hospital, anaesthesia technician department from 1year. If there any vancancy please contact 9749854341

Rakhi Majumder April 14, 2014 at 9:23 am

Dera Sir/Madam
I am Rakhi Majumder, have been completed GNM in Bangalure .Now I am Working Local Clinic from 1(One) Month . If there is any vacancy for me in your esteemed organization then please kindy inform me . My Contract No-8730031268, 9436928663
My email Address-goutamkmp491@gmail.com

BIKASH DEBNATH May 4, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Curriculum Vitae
BIKASH DEBNATH
Cell: – +91 9862962160
E-mail ID: – bikashdebnath24@gmail.com
PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name : Mr. Bhupati Debnath
Permanent address : C/O- Bhupati Debnath,
Sreepalli, Badharghat
P.o.-Sidhiashram, P.S-
Amtali, Agartala, Tripura (w)
Pin- 799003.
Date of Birth : 19-08-1987
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Category : OBC
Language Known : English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese.
Hobbies : Art, Computer Maintenance & Accounts
Deal.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
? HSLC FROM TRIPURA(ICSE) in 2005 with 48 % marks
? HS appearing in 2014-2015 session from NIOS.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
? Computer Basic (Ms-Office) for 6 Months.
? DCA for 1 Year.
WORKING EXPERIENCE
? Sales & Marketing of Reliance Telecom Ltd for 1 year in Guwahati.
? Sales & Marketing of GNRC ASHADEEP DEPT. for 6 months in Guwahati.
? Marketing in Insurance of Electronics tools under KRYSTAL TECKNOED INDIA LTD. for 3 months in Guwahati.
? Supervisor & Data Entry Operator in S.S NETCOM a branch of Telecom Industry for 5 months in Guwahati.
? Self sales & Service of Computer Hardware & Software’s.
? Presently Working as a Data Entry Operator in R.S.B.Y Health Department in Agartala.
CAREER PLAN
Looking for a job which is challenging and where I can put my technical skills for the betterment of the organization and assist myself towards attending potential with knowledge of latest technology.
DECLARATION
I hereby certify that information provided is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE:4/5/14
PLACE: Agartala [Bikash Debnath]

Nandita Bhar June 13, 2014 at 3:45 am

Respected Sir,
I am Nandita Bhar,age – 35 yrs. have been working in Medica Superspecialty Hospital , Mukundopur, near Ruby as a Floor Co-Ordinator & have an experience of more than 2 yrs in this sector.I’ll be glad if you would plse inform me if there is any vacancy in yr hospital in my email id or by my ph no.
My email id is bhar.nandita@gmail.com
Ph : +919674335869
+919007553801
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerly,
Nandita Bhar

pallab baidya July 26, 2014 at 7:05 am

dear sir/ medum
my self pallab baidya. i am complite BMT-OT ( anesthesia technisian) in 2013. now i am job in silchar Southsity hospital 1 yr continew. if u any vachanci in yr hospital plz contac 09862197993 this no.

Stephan sangma October 29, 2014 at 11:42 am

Sir i have completed ot technician course in 2012 and i Have 7months training experience from IGM hospital in Gynae, general ot. If there any oppurtunities for me then please contact me. My contact number is 9774998126. My facebook ID is STEPHAN SANGMA

SUBER SINGH PARIHAR November 13, 2014 at 7:05 am

I am ex Indian Navy and looking for Hospital administrator. I am MBa in Health care management / PG QM & AHO / PGDSM (Computers).