Jaihind Projects Ltd. is now looking for candidates for the post of Lead Engineer (Planning) in Dibrugarh, Assam. Interested candidates may refer to the details below:
Locations: Other India – Dibrugarh – Assam
Experience: 8 – 18 years
Key Skills: Planning,Piping,Equipment Errection
Education: B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Function: Oil & Gas
Role: Lead Engineer – Planning
Industry: Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Salary: 3.00 – 8.00 lacs
1) Meeting clients regularly & issue progress reports
2) Monitoring and controlling of subcontractors activities with the aim to meet the committed schedules and HSE Quality targets.
3) Ensure all activities related to Mechanical, Piping, Equipments are carried out as per Contract / Clients requirements / specifications, drawings and project quality documentation.
4) To execute the work from planning, monitoring, construction supervision, inspection, billing and contract management.
5) Ensure timely initiation of corrective and preventive actions on client’s complaints / Non conforming situations during the site execution.
6) To monitor job progress and arrange necessary tools / consumables.
7) Preparation & checking of RA Bills
8) Preparation of Presentations, Method statements, Procedures, Site Technical Queries and Request for Quotation
For more details & to apply, click here.