Required: Sr. Store Keeper in Jorhat, Assam

by hiren on March 9, 2011

PNC Infratech Limited is now looking for candidates for the post of Sr. Store Keeper in Jorhat, Assam. Interested candidates may refer to the details below:

Profile Summary:

Experience: 7 – 9 Years
Location: Jorhat, Assam
Compensation: Rupees: 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 ( Bachelor accommodation shall be provided as per company system at the Camp site. )
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization PG – Any PG Course,PG Diploma
Industry Type: Construction/ Engineering/Cement/Metals
Role: Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Functional Area: Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain

Job Description:

• Graduate with computer proficiency (Company Software / ERP), having Exp. +7- 9 Yrs. in handling stores of Infrastructure Project.
  • PNC is one of the India’s most important infrastructure Co, having substantial presence in core infra sector of Highways, Roads, Airport, Require following for sites for its ongoing A/F Project at Jorhat (Assam)

For more details & to apply, click here.

Comments

comments

KHIROD KAKATI January 7, 2012 at 11:44 am

RESUME

Objective

Presently I am working with M/S TECHNO ELECRIC & ENGG. CO. Ltd. as a STORE KEEPER and posted in MADHEPURA(BIHAR)..

Further I wish to have better prospect by getting recruitment on more responsible position in India under your highly professionalized and extreme organization, which provides personal growth and where my skills in the area of project work.

Hope you may consider my request and grant me opportunity to demonstrate my-self.

Professional Experience: 5 Years professional experience in Power Distribution project.

PROJECT SITE : Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojanain MADHEPURA ( BIHAR)

1 ) OCT 25st 2006 to 24th JANUARY 2010 with M/S T ECHNO ELECRIC & ENGG. CO. Ltd as Asst Store Keeper, in the following
construction work under P G CI L and posted at Siwan (BIHAR).

? Electrification of 785 villages and 48000 house holds on Tunkey basis,
? construction of new 33 kV, 11 kV and LT lines.
?
Job Responsibilities:

MIS:

Preparing MIS reports & documentation at the end of each month. Preparing various ledgers & reconciliation statements for analyzing the books of store. Maintaining registers on debtors, creditors, expense sheets & analysis of profitability position.and also software entry of received and issued materials.

1. 26Jan 2010 to still now with M/S TECHNO ELECRIC & ENGG. CO. Ltd. as a Store Keeper, in Madhepura (Bihar)

Academic qualifications
Matriculation from S.E.B.A, Assam 2004
Intermediate From Assam 2006

Computer Skills:

MS-Office (Excel, Microsoft Word) & Internet (E-mail, & collecting information from various particulars).

Hobby

Playing batminton
Reading newspapers, magazines.

Language

• Hindi, English,Assamese &Bangla

Personal Profile

Name: KHIROD KAKATI
Father’s Name: SRI TILAK KAKATI

Gender: Male, Marital Status: Married, Religion: Hindu, Nationality: Indian, Date of Birth: 5th April,1987,

Permanent Address: Vill:-PUBGHAGRA. P.O. – GHAGRABASTI, P.S. – GOHPUR, District – SONITPUR, ASSAM INDIA. PIN CODE:-784168

Emails: bablukakati@gmail.com

Mobile no. 8987197604.

Ambition of Life: To be a successful person in all walks of life & satisfy other people’s expectations as far as possible.

Strengths: Gift of gab, ability to adapt to changes & desire to learn from my mistakes.

Present Salary-1.75 Per Annume

Excepted Salary-2.25 Per Annume

Place : SONITPUR (ASSAM) (KHIROD KAKATI)
Signature

Ranjan Tasha May 29, 2012 at 10:17 am

I am a 16yrs of experience in Accounts and logistic Dept in Different organisation like Colgate & Palmolive, Fortune,LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd, Pepsi, Biscuit manufacturing Unit of Saradha Group of company.

CHINMOY DUTTA June 13, 2012 at 7:10 am

PRESENTLY IAM WORKING IN MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA JORHAT AS A ASST. PARTS MANAGER FROM DEC 2010 TILL NOW. BEFORE I WAS WORKING IN TATA MOTORS JORHAT ALSO AS A ASST. MANAGER.

MOHAN SINGH PATAR June 26, 2012 at 6:34 am

Dear sir,

I am MOHAN SINGH PATAR, completed B.A. from Guwahati University in 1999, PGD in MM from ANNAMALAI University and MBA from IIIMT-Delhi in 2010. I have 13 Year exp. in verious Company like GAMMON, L&T, HCC, SPCL in Hydro, Building & Road Projects. Presently I am apointed as an Asst. Manager in LANCO at TEESTA HEP-Stage VI – SIKKIM.
Sir, I am very intrested to join your company. Kindly give me an opportunity in Stores vacancy.

Regards,

MOHAN SINGH PATAR
Mob – 9800892684, 9002481121.

Bijay kumar Pandey July 16, 2012 at 6:25 am

Dear sir,

I am Bijay kumar Pandey, completed B.A. from bhagalpur univercity in 1994, I have 13 Year exp. in verious Company like , L&T, SIMPLEX, BCC, in Hydro, Building & Road Projects. Presently I am apointed as an Asst. Manager in L&T LTD at VARANASI.

bikash dutta November 8, 2012 at 7:17 am

. 1year experience in sales. hometown-jorhat,assam. kindly give me a opportunity

camoccump March 1, 2013 at 8:24 am

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this ahead of. So nice to uncover somebody with some original thoughts on this topic. realy thank you for starting this up. this internet site is some thing which is necessary on the web, a person having a small originality. valuable job for bringing some thing new to the world wide web!

jordan shoes

Suraj Pradhan July 15, 2013 at 11:15 am

I
Mr. Suraj Pradhan working in Store Dept from 2004 to till date

Suraj Pradhan July 15, 2013 at 11:22 am

Dear sir/Mam,

i am
Mr. Suraj Pradhan working in Store Dept from 2004 to till date,
my Qualification Diploma E&tc ,
i am akcepted your company to be pas. cont.me,
Thankyou
cont. no 8055536313

SUKUMAR BORAH July 20, 2013 at 3:55 am

SUKUMAR BORAH
I am Sukumar Borah, Completed B.Com from Dibrugarh University, I have 9 Years Exp.in Larsen & Toubro Limited in Hydro Elect. Project, Presently I am appointed as an Store Asstt. in Punatsangchu-1 Hydroelectric Project -Bhuthan.
Therefore I am very Interested to joint your company, Sir kindly give me in opportunity in Store vacancy

Thanks/Regards
SUKUMAR BORAH
Mob.no :- 09775277668 / 9401586733

Mr Sunil Majumdar December 30, 2013 at 7:20 am

Dear
Sir/Madam
I am Mr sunil Majumdar Working of Store Dept 1992 A.D. Till Date. My Qualification is B.Com.
Therefore I am Interest to Joint your company.
Thanks/ Regards
Mr Sunil Majumdar
Mobile No :- 09810478211/9632163464

bappa March 26, 2014 at 11:02 am

it is a fucking company.. continuously adding the same post I am from Jorhat, but there is no any company found PNC.