Last date extended for Faculty Jobs in Gautam Buddha University Jan-2011
Situated at Greater Noida, GBU is sponsored by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) and is supported by Government of Uttar Pradesh. Gautam Buddha University (GBU)? invites applications for various Faculty positions in following areas :
- School of Engineering :??Mechanical Engineering ,?Electrical Engineering
- School of Architecture & Built Environment :?Civil Engineering
- School of Applied Sciences – Mathematics.
- School of Management – Operations, Marketing & Finance.
- School of Biotechnology – Environmental Biotechnology.
- School of Information & Communication Technology
- Center of Buddhist Studies – Buddhist Studies
- School of Law, Justice & Governances
- Professor?:PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10500/-PM
- Associate Professor : PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 9500/-PM?
- Assistant Professor – PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 8000/-PM?
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida – 201310 (UP) latest by
18/02/2011 now extended upto 17/03/2011.
Details and application form is available at? http://www.gbu.ac.in/User_Pages/NoticeView.aspx?ctr=144
Published by Manisha for sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
http://www.hindi-blog.com and Friendly blog is http://bankjob.blogspot.com