Oxfam, Guwahati has 10 openings!

Summary

Experience:

0 – 4 Years

Location:

Guwahati

Compensation:

Rupees 80,000 – 2,00,000
Fixed salary+ Incentives+GROWTH AT EVERY 3 MONTHS!

Education:

CREATIVE FRESHERS

YOUNG AND DYNAMIC

HARDWORKING

NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE

AMBITIOUS & ASPIRING

FORESIGHTED

LOOKING TO MAKE A PROMINENT CAREER.

LEADERSHIP QUALITY

CALL IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW APPOITMENT: NUPUR 09049236679

Job Description

OXFAM INDIA is offering an amazing career in the development sector to FRESHERS / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES/ MBAs/ EXPERIENCED GRADUATES …

Keywords: MARKET RESEARCH,DIRECT MARKETING, CONCEPT SELLING / SOCIAL MARKETING B2B / C2C / EVENTS / ROADSHOWS,TELECALLING , HR , OPERATIONS JOB

Company Profile

OXFAM INDIA, an organization recognized worldwide for their work in upbringing equality and justice in the rural and urban sectors of society, a reputed brand in the development sector.

OXFAM INDIA, world’s 3rd largest organization in the development sector, working closely with the under developed sectors, with existence & recognition in more than 100 countries including Great Britain, Hong Kong, Spain , Australia & America.

OXFAM INDIA has been working in India for the last 60 years since 1950 but has official launched their operations in India as OXFAM INDIA in the year 2008.

We have currently have 15 fully operational offices across India along with 9 program offices a complete strength of 800 individuals.

Contact Details

Email Address:

jhakanu06@gmail.com

Telephone:

91-361-9435309124

6 Comments
  1. Shangamla says

hi am social work student seeking for job in a reputed organisation like oxfam. I ve been work in ICMR project. Looking for better opportunity. please let me know if there is any vacancy. Thank you

2. Alin Mahanta says

Hi I am a Law graduate from Gauhati University and presently working in Human Rights Law Network, Guwahati Chapter, a litigation based Organization for 7 months and have been voluntarily involving with this organization for 2 years. As you are focusing on child education I am interested to work with your organization. Please let me know if there is any vacancies at your organization which is suitable for me.
    Regards
    Alin Mahanta

3. Bipul Kumar Kongari says

Hi, I am graduate from Guwahati Universtiy. Presently I have been working as Coordinator at a Child Focus Community Development Project of Gossner Evangelical Lutheran Church- NE Diocese, Assam for 8 years. Besides, I too worked on PPA project of Asian Development Bank in 5 districts of Assam. Also faciliated capacity building and motivation programme as well as Substance Abuse & HIV/AIDS for youth a for different organization. Since I see that your esteemed organization too works for empowering the community for Holistic Development. Please let me know if you have any vacancy in your organization where you feel that I would be suitable canditate. Especially to work for northen Bank of Brahmaputra.

With best Regards,

Bipul kr. kongari

4. Bibhas Dutta says

We are a upcoming social Organization, Devalaya working for the Children, elderly people . we are looking for a dedicated sincere hard working working person who is willing to take overall responsibility of the organisation to supervise all its activities, fund raising and make a brand name in the region
    Contact Bibhas: 918822167733

5. Mahuya Roy Medhi says

Hi,
    I have done my P.G in Economics and is also a law graduate from Guwahati University. I have worked earlier in an international humanitarian agency Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF-Holland) for a period of two years in the capacity of Office Administrator. Please let me know if there is any suitable vacancy in your esteemed organisation.

Thanking you,
    Best regards
    Mahuya Roy Medhi

6. Dipjyoti Medhi says

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to introduce myself as a confident and result-oriented MSW student (Trainee Social Worker) having special academic keenness in Social Sector. Acquired l skills in Computer, Communication Skills, Management, Social Work, Micro Finance, Central Govt. Project handling etc.
    Currently, I am holding a challenging position in UIDAI (AADHAR), Planning Commission of India, regional office Guwahati as a Quality Control Operator on Contract basis where I can continue to uphold strong performance standards. As a member of your team, I am confident that my innovative and results-focused approach would make a significant contribution to the continued success of your organization.

My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration. I would welcome an opportunity to meet and discuss with you my candidacy in further detail.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,