Gammon India Ltd. recruits in North-East

by hiren on January 26, 2011

Gammon India Limited is recruiting is now looking for professionals with rich and varied experience in different aspects of execution, planning and construction of Transportation projects in North-East, India. Kindly refer to the notice attached for the various positions avaiable.
NOTE : Applicants with less experience can be considered for junior positions. Applications not willing to relocate need not apply.
Please carry original and photocopy of 10th, 12th and degree/diploma certificates (mark-sheets) along with latest
For all Posts: The above requirements are currently based in North-East India unless mentioned otherwise. All positions are transferable. Applicants must be willing to relocate anywhere in India. Salary will not be a limiting factor for deserving candidates. If you meet the above mentioned criteria only, walk-in at the following venue :
Walk in Interview :
Date : 1st Feb, 2011 ( Jorhat )
Time : 9 a.m. to4 p.m.
Venue : Training and Placement Cell, Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat – 785007, Assam
Contact Person : Mr. Hemant Bora ( 09706059227 )

Comments

comments

Yatikesh Dash December 28, 2011 at 7:19 am

I am interested to work in your organisation. Now i am working in UNITECH LTD as a fire fighting and plumbing engineer.I have much more experience in fire fighting pipe line, pump room etc. if there is any vacancy in your company so please inform me. I am interested with your company.

RADHEESH January 22, 2013 at 10:34 am

Dear Yatikesh,
Greetings from Yuva Vikas Kendra
We need a faculty for Plumbing & Sanitary Fittings Couse.
The duration of the course is 2 Months.
Kindly reply if possible.

SUSMIT BHARDWAJ January 3, 2012 at 9:55 am

Sir
I am Susmit Bhardwaj presently working in L&T from last 2.5 years as a Site Engineer. Here i am engaged in ASSEMBLY & ERECTION of various building structures which includes Mixing Building, Crusher Building, Screening Building, Conveyor Gallery & Conveyor Equipments.
I am intrested in your company. My CONTACT NO- 917377794463
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.

SUSMIT BHARDWAJ January 3, 2012 at 10:04 am

Sir
I am Susmit Bhardwaj presently working in L&T from last 2.5 years as a Site Engineer. Here i am engaged in ASSEMBLY & ERECTION of various building structures which includes Mixing Building, Crusher Building, Screening Building, Conveyor Gallery & Conveyor Equipments for the construction of India’s largest SINTER PLANT for
ROURKELA STEEL PLANT.
I am intrested in your company. My CONTACT NO- 917377794463
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.

raktim ranjan gogoi February 7, 2012 at 7:31 pm

I am working as a civil(jE) site engineer at KALPATARU POWER TRANSMISSION LTD in Duliajan,ASSAM. Here i am engaged in CGGS and FGS project. I have exp:2009 to present. If there is any vacancy in your company please inform me.
Regards
Raktim ranjan gogoi
Ph.no. 097066-10077

Radheesh. G February 25, 2012 at 6:01 am

as per the requirements of Heavy Construction Industry in North East we, in association with ESCORTS Construction Equipments Ltd. are conducting Heavy Construction Equipments Operator Training Programs in HYDRA -14 Crane & DIGMAX Back Hoe Loader under Skilled Manpower Development Project for North East India. Our well trained Trainees are now engaged in various projects under reputed construction companies.
Already we have trained 100 participants and now our 3 rd Batch of 50 Trainees is under training. The trainers are coming from ECEL, Delhi & for maintaining international standards of Training the following officials of ESCORTS Mr.P.N.Mehta, Head- Product Training, Mr.Nitin Babbar,Head – Service, Mr.Pradip Chibber, Chief Manager, Customer Support & Training, Mr.Sajjan kumar, Manager, Customer Support & Training are visiting our training center and taking classes as well.
sir, for field experience of our Trainees I would like to make a proposal to you that after completing One Month Residential Training at Guwahati if you will provide a chance as apprentice ie: Trainee Operator, Assistant Operator, Helper to our Trainees, then it will be helpful to them and also to the industry.
with the expectation of your positive response,

Radheesh. G
Project officer
MITCON Consultancy & Engg. Services Ltd.
Near Export Promotion Industrial Park
Amingaon,North Guwahati – 781031
Cell : 9859475566, 9207109860

vishwjeet kumar March 1, 2012 at 5:27 am

i am interested to work in your orgnization. Now i am working in punj lloud ltd as a store keeper and erp work in purchase module if there is any vacancy in your company so please inform me i am intrested with your company

Biswajit Talukdar April 7, 2012 at 4:11 pm

I am interested to work in your Company. Sir I would like to inform you that I have successfully completed a training of DIGMAX Back Hoe Loader Operator at Yuva Vikas Kendra, Amingaon, Guwahati under conduct of MITCON Consultancy & Engg. Services Ltd. , ESCORTS Construction Equipments Ltd. and Ministry of Development of North East Region. If there any vacancy for Trainee Operator, Assistant Operator of Back hoe Loader please inform me.

My Contact No.
919957652904

Anjan Kanti Ghosh April 19, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Anjan kanti Ghosh
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Anjan Kanti Ghosh, had done B.A(Economies) & at present working as store Asst at IVRCL ltd. for its ongoing project of 400kv DC T/L from srikona(silchar) to Melrihaat(Mizoram). I had my experience of more than 6 years in both civil & transmission line & looking for a better opportunity in your organisation. If there is any vacancy in your organisation please inform me.

with regards,
ANJAN KANTI GHOSH

Kamaljit Nandwal May 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Myself Kamaljit is doing job in Larsen and Toubro construction (B&F Divn) at AIIMS Hospital project, Jodhpur Raj. I want to come in your company at increament in salary. If you give me a chance it is my pleasure. Thank u sir.
Contact no. 8947034486

ABHIJIT BORKATAKI September 27, 2012 at 11:25 am

I am Abhijit Borkataki,Presently working in Pdas.& CO. as pipeline sector for 2years.I also familiar with the softwres like Primavara, Caesar II,Caepipe,Autocad.I am interested in your company.
Thanku Sir

Cont No.9954459124

ABHIJIT BORKATAKI September 27, 2012 at 11:28 am

ABHIJIT BORKATAKI says:
September 27, 2012 at 11:25 am

I am Abhijit Borkataki,Presently working in Pdas.& CO. as pipeline engineer for 2years.I am associated with lots of cross country pipeline project.also familiar with the softwres like Primavara, Caesar II,Caepipe,Autocad.I am interested in your company.
Thanku Sir

Cont No.9954459124

Bhaskar Patowary June 6, 2013 at 10:17 am

Respected Sir,

I am Bhaskar Patowary. Presently I am working in MBL Infrastructures Ltd as a computer Operator in F& A department Since 2011 to till date.I am interested to work in your Organization.

Bhaskar Patowary

(M)-97078-73019

Firoz Ahmed July 9, 2013 at 7:17 am

QAQC Job

Phone no 9954048442

Nitya kalita March 12, 2014 at 10:28 am

Sir.
I hv three years working experience i hydro project and pipe line construction company regarding accounts dept. as accounts /admin assistant.so as per experience. i want to work wth your organizatiin.If vacancy arise kindly infrom me.

Nitya kalita March 12, 2014 at 10:32 am

Sir.
I hv three years working experience in hydro project and pipe line construction company regarding accounts dept. as accounts /admin assistant.so as per experience. i want to work wth your organization..If vacancy arise kindly infrom me.