Sarba Siksha Abhiyaan recruits for 15643 posts in Assam!

Applications are invited in prescribed format from the eligible candidate for the following positions under Axom Sarba Siksha  Abhijan on contractual basis initially up to 31st March,2011.

Please visit this link for further details: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/Advertisements_Vacancies.htm

Post author

There are 32 Comments

1. Posted by Sazad Aminur Rohman Reply

I WANT A JOB

2. Posted by Narayan Nath Reply

Respected Sir / madam I have done BSc IT under GU and appearing last Sem of MScIT under GU held on july 2011 and present time working at IT FIRM. If you have any vacancy post according to my qualification than please send me a email to my id: nathnarayan@hotmail.com

3. Posted by DONA BHUYAN Reply

i m a MA in EDUCATION with B.ED DEGREE. PLZ help me in finding a good job

4. Posted by dipankar dutta Reply

hi…..m in hs

5. Posted by Dharmendra kr. Chaudhary Reply

Respected,
    Sir
    I have B.A.passed nd appeared in M.A. nd B.ed.
    I need a job for livelihood…i can’t live a prestigeous job..plz help me..nd give me a good suggestion.

6. Posted by Merajul Haque Reply

I am a HSLC Pass Boy So I Want A Job

7. Posted by Abadur Rohman Reply

I am HSLC Student I can not live acan’t live a prestigeous job..plz help me..nd give me a good suggestion.

8. Posted by Ritupawan Borah Reply

I m a graduate in physics & my mob no. is 7896634980

9. Posted by dipankar bora Reply

Sir/medam ,
    I am complate BA in this year. But I do’nt admition in MA for economic problem. Kindly you give me a job .

10. Posted by Balin Deka Reply

I am complate BA in 2005. so I want a job. Kindly you give me a job . my cell no-9707012916

• Posted by delton gogoi Reply

dear, sir/medam
      my self delton gogoi. i have done my Master degree in sociology from dibrugarh university. i also done my M.B.A from darwin school of business. guwahati. one of the diploma courese i also done P.G.D.HRM under guwahati university. prsently i m working in private sector. but i m looking the government job. my mobile no- 09706861121

11. Posted by khairulhussain Reply

12. Posted by khairulhussain Reply

Barpeta assam

13. Posted by Mahmud Hussain Reply

I m BSc. n apring Bed . I want a jb. Plz hlp me

14. Posted by JG Reply

I’ve done my MA in political science and 1yrs diploma course in computer…and done montessori teacher training course also….presently working in a private school..but i’m looking for a govt. job….

15. Posted by Nabajit Phukan. Reply

I Complet B.A And 1 year computer course.I WANT A JAB PLS HELP ME.

16. Posted by Sworup baruah Reply

CURRICULAM VITAE

NAME- Sworup Baruah Add-Manjushree T E Contact no- 919401767556 P.O. Sonari Email : sworup.baruah@gmail.com Dist. Sivasagar Pin-785690 (Assam)

Career Objective:
    To seek a challenging position in an organization that utilizes my skills and abilities and offers professional growth while at the same time being resourceful, innovative and flexible. I would like to work in a professionally satisfying environment where excellence and creativity are recognized and encouraged.

Educational Qualification

Qualification School/ university Year
    H.S.L.C B P B M H/S School 2006
    Higher Secondary B P B M H/S School 2008

Other Qualification
    6 Months Course in Diploma in Computer Application. Epitome College 2006

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    3 Year’s experience in Data entry opt in B.D & Associates ( Tax Consultant )
    Presently Working: Brahmaputra Infrastructure Ltd:
    Designation: Office Asstt.
    Present Salary: 7000/- p.m. plus fooding and loadging 2500/-.
    Personal Profile:
    Fathers Name: Amal Baruah
    Nationality : Indian
    Religion : Hinduism
    Marital Status: unmarried
    Date of Birth: 15/01/1990
    Hobbies : Playing, Listening, communicate with people etc.
    Language Known: English, Hindi, Assamese.
    Declaration

I do hereby declare that the above mentioned facts are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Sworup Baruah place: Guwahati
    Date:-

17. Posted by Tinku karmakar Reply

sir/Madam . I have completed my B.sc(botany,zoology,chemistry)
    please help me in finding a suitable job.

18. Posted by Jintu Bora Reply

Sir
    I am allrady phegikaly handikap,i am B.A.pass/TET pass please halp me in finding a suitabul job.

19. Posted by Sakib ahmed Reply

With due respect ,i have the honour to inform you that i have passed my H.S.L.C & H.S examination with 1st division and i have recently appeared in T.E.T examination. I need a suitable job according to my qualification.
    Thankyou.

20. Posted by Deva Pegu Reply

I want Govt Job ftrom any site.

21. Posted by beauty das Reply

sir i want a job

22. Posted by utpal boah Reply

I am a h.s passed in 2nd division…i hv a basic training in cumputer’s and also I am a ncc cradet ‘A’ certificates passed..I need a job…i am a poor student…plz hlp and cl me in my numbr 9854274898

23. Posted by Md. Mainuddin Ahmed Reply

I am a B.A. Passed and working a reputed financial company as a branch Incharge from 2009…. I want to work as Branch Manager in a reputed Financial Company… Help me………………..

24. Posted by Dhruba saha Reply

I am a H.S.passed.and apearing B.A second year .i want a job because i m poor student.pl help me

25. Posted by jayanti choudhury. Reply

JAYANTI CHOUDHURY.

With due respect ,i have the honour to say you that i have passed M.A in Bengali from GU with second class and i have recently passed TET examination.I need a suitable job according to my qualification.Thank you.

26. Posted by SANJIB BARUAH Reply

Sir/Madam I have completed my B.A.(Economics and Education) and one year experience in SARBA SIKSHA ABHIJAN MISSION as a R.P. Aand I have basic computer knoledge,I am finding a job so pls help me.

27. Posted by Rupam Kalita Reply

Sir I am Rupam, I am from a very backward village, I want any job to survive, Our village is very poor. Recently I passed HSLC in 1st division. Please be kind for me…..

My Address…
    Sri Rupam Kalita
    Village: Kaljuri
    Post Office: Khoirabari
    District: Darrang
    Pin no: 784522
    email-ID: rupamfly@gmail.com
    Phone no: 7399709938

28. Posted by Farukshikary Reply

I’m H.S.L.C passed and H.S running and P.G.D.C.A Course completed for cec dhubri centre under guwahati. so i want a job. i am a poor student,
    vill:chaper balajan
    p.o:moterjher
    p.s:golakganj
    dist:dhubri
    state:assam
    pin no:783334
    mob:8011391893,9859629276

29. Posted by RANITA DEKA Reply

Sir/Madam I have completed my B.A.( philosophy) and two year experience in SARBA SIKSHA ABHIJAN MISSION as C.V (Teacher) Aand I have basic computer knoledge,I am finding a job so pls help me.

30. Posted by MAHABUB ALOM Reply

Name. Mahabub alom s/o-abdus. Abdus samad vill-saktola p / o-aolatoli p / s – lakhipur dist-goalpara pin. 783129 education qualifications. Hsslc passed stream. Science sex . male nationality. Indian

31. Posted by pranab jyoti dutta Reply

sir/medam…. I am hslc passed… I have basic computer knowledge.. So i want a job.. Plz sir/medam help me.. My family member poor. Please be kind for me.

My address..