Sarba Siksha Abhiyaan recruits for 15643 posts in Assam!

by admin on January 20, 2011

Applications are invited in prescribed format from the eligible candidate for the following positions under Axom Sarba Siksha  Abhijan on contractual basis initially up to 31st March,2011.

Please visit this link for further details: http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/Advertisements_Vacancies.htm

Comments

comments

Sazad Aminur Rohman July 16, 2011 at 8:22 am

I WANT A JOB

Narayan Nath December 19, 2011 at 7:05 am

Respected Sir / madam I have done BSc IT under GU and appearing last Sem of MScIT under GU held on july 2011 and present time working at IT FIRM. If you have any vacancy post according to my qualification than please send me a email to my id: [email protected]

DONA BHUYAN December 30, 2011 at 7:32 am

i m a MA in EDUCATION with B.ED DEGREE. PLZ help me in finding a good job

dipankar dutta January 2, 2012 at 2:47 pm

hi…..m in hs

Dharmendra kr. Chaudhary January 11, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Respected,
Sir
I have B.A.passed nd appeared in M.A. nd B.ed.
I need a job for livelihood…i can’t live a prestigeous job..plz help me..nd give me a good suggestion.

Merajul Haque January 24, 2012 at 8:18 am

I am a HSLC Pass Boy So I Want A Job

Abadur Rohman January 24, 2012 at 8:32 am

I am HSLC Student I can not live acan’t live a prestigeous job..plz help me..nd give me a good suggestion.

Ritupawan Borah January 25, 2012 at 6:32 am

I m a graduate in physics & my mob no. is 7896634980

dipankar bora January 25, 2012 at 9:29 am

Sir/medam ,
I am complate BA in this year. But I do’nt admition in MA for economic problem. Kindly you give me a job .

Balin Deka January 25, 2012 at 11:00 am

I am complate BA in 2005. so I want a job. Kindly you give me a job . my cell no-9707012916

delton gogoi January 25, 2012 at 12:11 pm

dear, sir/medam
my self delton gogoi. i have done my Master degree in sociology from dibrugarh university. i also done my M.B.A from darwin school of business. guwahati. one of the diploma courese i also done P.G.D.HRM under guwahati university. prsently i m working in private sector. but i m looking the government job. my mobile no- 09706861121

khairulhussain January 25, 2012 at 5:29 pm

khairulhussain January 25, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Barpeta assam

Mahmud Hussain January 25, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I m BSc. n apring Bed . I want a jb. Plz hlp me

JG January 25, 2012 at 6:59 pm

I’ve done my MA in political science and 1yrs diploma course in computer…and done montessori teacher training course also….presently working in a private school..but i’m looking for a govt. job….

Nabajit Phukan. January 26, 2012 at 3:27 am

I Complet B.A And 1 year computer course.I WANT A JAB PLS HELP ME.

Sworup baruah January 26, 2012 at 4:33 am

CURRICULAM VITAE

NAME- Sworup Baruah Add-Manjushree T E Contact no- 919401767556 P.O. Sonari Email : [email protected] Dist. Sivasagar Pin-785690 (Assam)

Career Objective:
To seek a challenging position in an organization that utilizes my skills and abilities and offers professional growth while at the same time being resourceful, innovative and flexible. I would like to work in a professionally satisfying environment where excellence and creativity are recognized and encouraged.

Educational Qualification

Qualification School/ university Year
H.S.L.C B P B M H/S School 2006
Higher Secondary B P B M H/S School 2008

Other Qualification
6 Months Course in Diploma in Computer Application. Epitome College 2006

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
3 Year’s experience in Data entry opt in B.D & Associates ( Tax Consultant )
Presently Working: Brahmaputra Infrastructure Ltd:
Designation: Office Asstt.
Present Salary: 7000/- p.m. plus fooding and loadging 2500/-.
Personal Profile:
Fathers Name: Amal Baruah
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hinduism
Marital Status: unmarried
Date of Birth: 15/01/1990
Hobbies : Playing, Listening, communicate with people etc.
Language Known: English, Hindi, Assamese.
Declaration

I do hereby declare that the above mentioned facts are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Sworup Baruah place: Guwahati
Date:-

Tinku karmakar January 26, 2012 at 4:57 am

sir/Madam . I have completed my B.sc(botany,zoology,chemistry)
please help me in finding a suitable job.

Jintu Bora January 26, 2012 at 9:37 am

Sir
I am allrady phegikaly handikap,i am B.A.pass/TET pass please halp me in finding a suitabul job.

Sakib ahmed January 26, 2012 at 11:00 am

With due respect ,i have the honour to inform you that i have passed my H.S.L.C & H.S examination with 1st division and i have recently appeared in T.E.T examination. I need a suitable job according to my qualification.
Thankyou.

Deva Pegu January 26, 2012 at 11:14 am

I want Govt Job ftrom any site.

beauty das January 27, 2012 at 7:26 am

sir i want a job

utpal boah January 30, 2012 at 7:16 am

I am a h.s passed in 2nd division…i hv a basic training in cumputer’s and also I am a ncc cradet ‘A’ certificates passed..I need a job…i am a poor student…plz hlp and cl me in my numbr 9854274898

Md. Mainuddin Ahmed February 9, 2012 at 7:12 am

I am a B.A. Passed and working a reputed financial company as a branch Incharge from 2009…. I want to work as Branch Manager in a reputed Financial Company… Help me………………..

Dhruba saha February 15, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I am a H.S.passed.and apearing B.A second year .i want a job because i m poor student.pl help me

jayanti choudhury. February 18, 2012 at 3:33 pm

JAYANTI CHOUDHURY.

With due respect ,i have the honour to say you that i have passed M.A in Bengali from GU with second class and i have recently passed TET examination.I need a suitable job according to my qualification.Thank you.

SANJIB BARUAH February 27, 2012 at 6:16 am

Sir/Madam I have completed my B.A.(Economics and Education) and one year experience in SARBA SIKSHA ABHIJAN MISSION as a R.P. Aand I have basic computer knoledge,I am finding a job so pls help me.

Rupam Kalita March 1, 2012 at 5:13 am

Sir I am Rupam, I am from a very backward village, I want any job to survive, Our village is very poor. Recently I passed HSLC in 1st division. Please be kind for me…..

My Address…
Sri Rupam Kalita
Village: Kaljuri
Post Office: Khoirabari
District: Darrang
Pin no: 784522
email-ID: [email protected]
Phone no: 7399709938

Farukshikary September 15, 2012 at 8:43 am

I’m H.S.L.C passed and H.S running and P.G.D.C.A Course completed for cec dhubri centre under guwahati. so i want a job. i am a poor student,
vill:chaper balajan
p.o:moterjher
p.s:golakganj
dist:dhubri
state:assam
pin no:783334
mob:8011391893,9859629276

RANITA DEKA March 11, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Sir/Madam I have completed my B.A.( philosophy) and two year experience in SARBA SIKSHA ABHIJAN MISSION as C.V (Teacher) Aand I have basic computer knoledge,I am finding a job so pls help me.

MAHABUB ALOM July 22, 2014 at 10:42 am

Name. Mahabub alom s/o-abdus. Abdus samad vill-saktola p / o-aolatoli p / s – lakhipur dist-goalpara pin. 783129 education qualifications. Hsslc passed stream. Science sex . male nationality. Indian