Openings at Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.

by hiren on January 18, 2011

Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. is looking for candidates for its 10 Opening(s) as Cold Drink Equipment Executive in Guwahati.
Profile summary:
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
No. of openings : 10
Location: Guwahati ( also in Ahmedabad & Bhopal )
Compensation: Salary can be negotiated basis relevant experience.
Education: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical / PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type:  Heat Ventilation Air Conditioning
Role: Service/Maintenance Engnineer
Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality
Job Description:
This role is techno-commercial in nature, given the strategic importance that the cold chain plays in the beverage industry. Having a fully functional cold chain is integral to Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages picture of success of world class market execution.
Key Responsibilities
1.To manage the asset base of chilling equipment for the various beverages sold and distributed by Coca-Cola in the respective territories across company owned operations in India
2. Providing technical services for Coolers, fountains, vendors and ensuring retailer/key accounts satisfaction through service providers
3. Chilling Equipment placement as per market execution (RED) standards through outsourced resources
To ensure that all asset control processes are followed for the cold drink / chilling equipments and the assets are tracked & deviations in the market place reported in a timely manner.
4. Monitor the respective placements, service ( break down and preventive), refurbishment, agreements uploading and approval in Cooler tracking system
5. Responsible for fountain placements in specific channels and ensure a world class beverage quality experience for consumers.
6. To manage outsourced agents for data entry of the CDE’S and their tracking system and call centre operators who will respond to customer issues and concerns.
To know more & apply, click here.

Comments

comments

Arvind Shukla December 13, 2011 at 9:10 am

I Want Job Opportunity in Hindustan cococola…
Because I will make my future with us…

Arvind Shukla
Bhopal

ANIL KUMAR DAS January 3, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I want job opportunities in HCCBPL. I am also 2years 10 month as a computer operator in ur company from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand in 2007 to 2009.

ANIL KUMAR DAS January 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm

ANIL KUMAR DAS
SONARI, JAMSHEDPUR

9709230143, 9798585174

sundeep kumar ayetha January 5, 2012 at 10:38 am

A SUNDEEP KUMAR

12-2-936 ,
SAINAGAR 2nd CROSS,
NEAR SBI,
ANANTAPUR – 515001.

Mobile : +91 9176067678. E-mail: ayethas3@gmail.com
________________________________________________________________________

OBJECTIVE:

To pursue a challenging Career, where I can acquire new skills, contribute constructively and work hard for the success of the Organization.

EDUCATIONAL PROFILE:

Course/Class College/School University/ Board Year of Passing Percentage of Marks

B.E Mechanical St .Joseph’s

school ,
Anantapuri.

State Board

2005

83.33%

AREA OF INTEREST:

Manufacturing Technology , Automobile Engineering .

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES:
Basics in C.

PLATFORMS:
WINDOWS 95/98/XP/VISTA.

SOFTWARES:
Auto CAD, Catia.

CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

Mini Project on Special Attachments In Lathe ( Grinding Operation).
Main Project on friction welding of dissimilar metals
IELTS score of 7.0 / 9.0

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:

Active Member in Society of Automotive Engineers.
Active Social Worker.

SELF EVALUATION:

Hard Working and always willing to learn.
Good Verbal and written communication skills.
Takes initiative and works independently or as part of a group.
Creative and innovative.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Positive outlook and open minded approach.
Dedicated to work for the Organization objective.

ACHIEVEMENTS:

Captained my team which won first prize in junior level kabbadi.
Won second in school level cricket tournament.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

Date of Birth : 25 MAY 1989.

Father’s Name : Mr. A.RAGHUNATH

Sex : Male

Nationality : Indian

Hobbies : Bike Racing, Cooking, Gardening,

Languages Known : English, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi.

DECLARATION:

I hereby declare that the information furnished above, are true to the best of my knowledge.

Place: Anantapur
Date: 03-01-2012 A SUNDEEP KUMAR

GURDEEP SINGH April 2, 2012 at 8:06 pm

HELLO SIR,
I beg to state that i am a mba student from marketing field and i did my summer internship from cocacola company and i am fresher but i am having lots of knowledge about cocacola product if u give me one opportunity i am going to prove myself to u.

Ashok Reddy M June 21, 2012 at 6:33 pm

CURRICULUM-VITAE
M.ASHOK REDDY
H.No.5-14-20/3,Plot No: 193, Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Opp: H.B.Colony, Moual-ali,
Hyderabad.500040.Mobil No: +91 800 800 4820 Email: ashokreddii@gmail.com
—————————————————————————————————-
Ambition: -To excel in the field of Sales & Marketing.

METRO CASH & CARRY INDIA : Since Oct `11 to till date.
Position Held : Jr. Executive Buyer.
Based At : Hyderabad Region.
Job Profile:
o Handling Grocery Commodities (Dried Foods) Category.
o Regular supplier follow-ups to ensure availability of Core KVI’s.
o Monitor ordering done by Reordering department and ensure orders are raised and communicated to the suppliers on time.
o Update buy prices and sell prices as per buyer communication on regular basis.
o Regularly monitor Negative Margin Report and inform buyer of negative articles and help correct prices to prevent margin leakage, review margins as per GKM file.
o Get regular market prices for selected commodity article and communicate to stake holders.
o Regular customer visits with KAM’s and CC’s to understand customer requirements better and explore additional business opportunities so that we can increase customer basket from metro.
o MM form filling, proofing, images, and tagging and free-bie forms.
o Timely submission of special activities
o Article creation and supplier creation forms and article changes and supplier changes
o Manage cross functional teams (Store Operations, Re-ordering, GR and Merchandisers) on daily business requirements.
o Fortnightly visit local market to understand customer needs and market trends.

HERITAGE RETAIL (INDIA) LTD. : Since June `09 to March`11.
(A Heritage Foods Group Venture)
Position Held : Assistant Manager.
Based At : Hyderabad Region.
Job Profile:

o Handling the staple category, which is the “Key Traffic Driver to the store”, to ensure the contribution of the Category, the top line and also the bottom line of the store appreciates month-on-month.
o Benchmarking analyzing and reviewing competition with respect to range, assortment and pricing to develop a complete package for the customers,
o Analysis on fast moving, slow moving & non moving stocks for corrective & preventive action.
o Negotiating promotions of Weekly Hot Buys, Bi-weekly Offers, Monthly Buys, & Exclusive offers.
o Interaction with vendors for TOT Agreement, payment & stock reconciliation.
o Responsible for clearing the non moving stock at Stores & Dc. (RTV).
o Generating other income through display’s for selected brands.
o Responsible for Back end updating like price revisions, Item master updating etc.
o Plan-o-graming visually merchandising the SKU range available with respect to the merchandise flow, store layout, product master and customer convenience.
o Responsible for monthly Promotions and Other income for category.
o Currently handling the Bulk purchases, operations and supply chain of Staples
Thirty Two stand lone Stores through S.P.H (Staples Pack House).

Achievements:
o Achieved ever highest sale 2.35 crore in Dec`10.
o Achieved Ever highest 25kg Rice bag sale of 6635 units in Dec`10

PANTALOON RETAIL (INDIA) LTD. : Since Feb`08 to May`09
(A Future Group Venture)
Position Held : Category Executive.
Based At : Vijayawada Region.
Job Profile:

o Category Management in Food Bazaar (Staples, Process Food & Non-Food)
o Stock Management& Credit Management
o Purchase Negotiations, Plano grams and MIS
o Responsible for revenue generation – product, brand, pack wise
o Market visiting for bench-marking of products on price& quality.
o Planning Consumers Promotions on various brands.
o Allocation of self-space on each SKU Contribution.
o Identification of direct sources of purchases from farms and manufacturers
o Trained Store Supervisors on display standards.
o Generating other income through display’s for all brands.

Achievements:
o Achieved award of “Best Food Bazaar Category” for the month of March & July 2008

SPENCER`S RETAIL LIMITED : Since Aug`06 to Feb`08.
(Part of RPG.Group)
Position Held : Replenishment Officer.
Based At : Hyderabad Region.

Job Profile:

o Handling the staple category, which is the “Key Traffic Driver to the store”
o Sourcing new products at a profitable margin, to ensure valuable product assortment offering, is best in the market.
o Negotiate with companies & vendors to develop customer centric activities, preparing promotions aiming at increasing the footfalls and sales.
o Market mapping of the category, to benchmark quality, pricing, range, latest developments, and consumer activities with competition.
o Responsible for ‘Plan-o-gamming’ logical arrangement of the products of the Category by viewing the customer Mind map.
o Stock Management, responsible for maintaining optimum stock levels to avoid stock-outs, controlling damages & shrinkage
o Generating other income through display’s for selected brands.
o Currently handling the Bulk purchases, operations and supply chain of Staples
Two Spencer’s Hyper Store, (Hyderabad&Vizag) Two Super Store and Thirty Daily & Express Stores through DCRC (Dedicated Consolidation Re-Pack Center).

Achievements:
o Achieved award of “Spencer’s Sitar’s” for Spencer’s Star performers for the month of March 2007.

3M INDIA LIMITED. : Since July`05 to July`06
(Mafoi Management Consultants Ltd)
Position Held : Customer Business Developer.
Based At : Hyderabad Region.
Area Covered : Ameerpet.
Job Profile:

o Appointing of Stockiest & Handling Stockiest.
o Handling Horeca, Key-Outlets & Retail Market.
o Order Booking.
o Primary & Secondary Sales Planning& Achievement.
o Organizing In-shop campaigns.
o Monitoring Collections.
o Preparing Daily& Monthly Sales Report.

Achievements:
o Nominated Best C .B. D continuously for three months in the year 2005-06.
o Consistency achieved retailing targets.
o Opened new accounts throughout my Territory, which resulted in contributing highest sales in Territory.
o Launched 3m India products of Sctoch Brite 2in1 Multi-Purpose and Floor Mop.

Worked for TKM marketing. (Exclusive Marketing service Provider to ITC Limited (Foods Division).As Interim Sales Representative based at Hyderabad.
Duration : Sep`03 – March`05
Job Profile:
o Handling Horeca, Key-Outlets & Retail Market.
o Order Booking.
o Secondary Sales Planning & Achievement.
o Organizing In-shop campaigns.
o Monitoring Collections.
o Preparing Daily& Monthly Sales Report

Education Qualification:

o Bachelor of Commerce 1998 – 01
Osmania University, Hyderabad.
o Intermediate (Civics, Economics& Commerce) 1996 – 98
Avanthi Junior College, Hyderabad

o Secondary School Certificate – 1996
Forbles Garden High School, Hyderabad.

Technical Qualification : Basic Computer Knowledge (M.S.Office).
Operating Systems : Windows 95/98/200/XP.

Personal Details:

o Father Name :M.Srinivas Reddy
o Age: 30 Yrs.
o Date of Birth: 03-05-1980
o Marital Status:Marrried
o Languages Known: Telugu, English and Hindi

Reference:
1. Mr.Rakesh Dillkar 2.Mr T.Satish Kumar
Cell No: 9908970004 Cell: 9989133567.

Date:
Place: Hyderabad (M.Ashok Reddy)

Md.AYNAL HOQUE October 3, 2012 at 3:21 am

Dear sir/Madam, I am an MBA guy.present ly I am working in “United spirits Limited”from one year and half month.in marketing fielded.I am verry interest in pepsi or coca-cola sector.if I shall get chance to your company then I will prove it. my phone:09957494021/07308298557

Nandita Basak Dey October 17, 2012 at 9:08 am

Respected Sir/Maam,

If you have any opening in Account department kindly give me the opurtunity to work in your organisation. I have 5 years experience in accounting. Right now I am working in Mukesh Hyundai as senior accountant.
Kindly contact me in this number: 09864260829

nilutpalkaushik February 5, 2013 at 8:31 am

Dear Sir, I am nilutpal kaushik baruah and i presently working in VARUN BEVERAGES INTERNATIONAL LTD,[PEPSI] as an ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE from 2nd feb 2010.I want job opportunities in HINDUSTAN COCO-COLA BEVERAGES PVT.LTD.

mobile no:+91-9707229247

Gaurav gupta September 16, 2013 at 11:48 am

I am gaurav gupta,pregently working as perfetti van melle india pvt ltd.(sales executive ) north resion (meerut).I wantjob opportunities in HINDUSTAN COCO-COLA BEVERAGES PVT.LTD

GAURAV GUPTA

JINTI MEDHI November 26, 2013 at 1:16 pm

respected, sir/ madam

myself jinti medhi. i have completed my masters in biotechnology.i want a job in your organisation kindly give me this opportunity. please contact me in this no-8753856161

Ganesh Das February 7, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Ganesh Das, presently working as a shipping assistant (supply chain) in VARUN BEVERAGES LTD,(PEPSI) situated at GUWAHATI from 19th Feb 2010. I want job opportunity in HINDUSTAN COCO-COLA BEVERAGES PVT. LTD.

Kindly contact me in this number-9854691102

Ruthramoorthy February 8, 2014 at 9:48 am

I very much interested to join in company. I was completed my M.E in Environmental Engineering.

Ruthramoorthy February 8, 2014 at 9:50 am

My contact no 08547404448

Pradeep Tyagi May 29, 2014 at 5:39 am

R/sir currently I am working as a sales supervisor in KBPL(Chandigarh) since DEC.2012. My head quarter is Sonipat. And I have experienced to handle 4 distributor at same time. But now I want to uplift myself and want to join Hindustan coca cola. So please give me a chance.

Arpit mishra September 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering(production)and i’m currentli work in brindavan bottlers pvt.ltd.safedabad barabanki (U.P.) expiriens for 1year 6 month and my post is utility and maitainance engineer so please give me a one chansh.

biraj rajbongshi October 5, 2014 at 6:03 pm

i have completed my graduation with computer one year diploma course… i wanna a sitting job in this company…so plz give me one chance to prove me myself..as a possesive corpoate employee…

biraj rajbongshi October 5, 2014 at 6:07 pm

i m heartly requesting sir/madam…to you that plz give me a chance…i m verry interested to join in cocacola ..pepsi….

Portfolio of Studio10 October 12, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I do think this can be among the list of lots major information in my situation. Exactly what content looking through the content. delhi web seo Yet choose to opinion upon several general issues, The website design and style is perfect, your reports is at fact outstanding : Deb. Superior course of action, kind regards

GoodWeb PageDevelopmentGurgaon October 16, 2014 at 9:13 pm

I really believe kelala web design this is certainly one of many most sizeable data personally. With this particular fulfilled reading through ones write-up. Nevertheless wish to opinion on a few normal issues, The web page design and style is perfect, the posts is in actuality excellent : Chemical. Great procedure, best wishes