HRMI (104), Assam recruits for a lot of posts for all districts in Assam

HRMI (104), Assam recruits for a lot of posts.

Post author

There are 7 Comments

1. Posted by Jayanta Kr Sarma Reply

Sir, I willing to doing job at (104 Department) . I was complited B.com(Accountancy) at 2007 and complited MBA (Finance & Marketing) at 2009. Sir, If have vacant post at your department then please informe me.

My Mobile Number is 9859213962

2. Posted by Hassan choudhury Reply

i m hassan choudhury from assam, hailakandi Dist. would like to draw your kind attention for the post of stenegrapher to the dept. of 104. as how i comleted stenography from ITI silchar and completed HS (com), by the way, at this moment i have been working as an PA to president at Adhunik Cement Limited, Meghalaya (the laggest cement industry in north-east india) since 15th Jan 2011. contact no. 8974007847, 9707737393

3. Posted by JITEN GOGOI Reply

R/Sir,

I’m Jiten Gogoi from jorhat, assam. would like to draw your kind attention for the post of Assistant of the dept. of 104 if vacant is lying. I comleted B.A. from J.B. college, jorhat and completed one year diploma in computer, at this moment I have been working as an Assistant (comp) in a private ltd company named PACL LIMITED, jorhat branch since Nov 2011 till now. My contact no. is 9707608774 and my email -jitengogoi.gogoi3@gmail.com

4. Posted by biraj neopane Reply

sir,
    my name is Biraj neopane ,vill.kamer pukhuri,po .behali ,police station .behali ,dist sonitpur assam.

I beg infrom to u i am reading now h.s.1st year.my mother was ill so i have now sharching a centrel job so that sir plz give me a centrel job.
    Your faithfully
    Sri Biraj neopane.

5. Posted by anjan jyoti deka Reply

sir,

my name is anjan and i am willing to do job in sarathi 104 as a medical advisory officer. i did BSc. in food nutrition & dietetics and also did certifiate in diabetes for community worker. plese respond to my quary my phn no. is 8876243329 and my email id is anjanborarock@gmail.com

6. Posted by Navajit Roy Reply

I am Navajit Roy and i am wiling to do job in Sarathi 104.I was completed BCA 3years degree course 2012. and also i completed ICA CIA Accounting diploma course.. Sir, If have vacant post at your department then please inform me.My Phone No is 9707722707 and my email-“navaroy707@gmail.com”

7. Posted by Navajit Roy Reply

I am Navajit Roy my District is Barpeta(Pathsala) and i am willing to do job in Sarathi 104.I was completed BCA 3years degree course 2012. and also i completed ICA CIA Accounting diploma course.. Sir, If have vacant post at your department then please inform me.My Phone No is 9707722707 and my Email-”navaroy707@gmail.com”