|No. of Posts:||(A) GET (Chemical) – 06 nos|
Reserved: SC –01, OBC (NCL) -02
|(B) GET (Mechanical) – 13 nos|
Reserved: SC -02, ST – 01, OBC (NCL)–05
|(C) GET (Electrical) – 03 nos|
Reserved: OBC (NCL) – 01
|(D) GET (Instrumentation) – 03 nos|
Reserved: OBC (NCL) – 01
|(E) GET (Metallurgical) – 01 no: Unreserved|
|Post: Management Trainee (HR)|
|Educational Qualification:||First Class Engineering Graduates with 2 years full time course in MBA with specialization in Human Resource / PGDM (HR) recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities).|
|No. of Posts:||3 Nos.|
|Post: Management Trainee (Business Development)|
|Educational Qualification :||First Class Engineering Graduates with 2 years full time course in MBA with specialization in Finance / PGDM (Finance) recognized as equivalent to MBA by AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities).|
|No. of Posts:||01 No – Unreserved.|
- Upper age limit of 30 years as on 1st November 2010, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST , 3 years for OBC and by 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Compensation: Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 17,500/- per month. After successful completion of training they will be considered for placement in Officers Grade `A’ with a probationary period of 12 months on a pay scale of Rs.24,900 – Rs.50,500.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Salary and benefits will be similar to that prevailing in the Petroleum Industry in the Public Sector.
- Reservation / Relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (Non Creamy Layer) / Persons With Disabilities (PWD) candidates as applicable will be in line with Government directives. SC/ST/OBC (NCL) / PWD candidates should enclose relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PWD category.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection tests which may comprise of written test and personal interview, either one or both as may be applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be called / notified for selection test based on their application data.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi Government / PSUs should route their applications through proper channel or submit no objection certificate.
- Only SC/ST/PWD candidates called for Written Test will be reimbursed 2nd class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route on production of ticket. The same will not be applicable for general and other candidates.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro II AC rail / bus fare by shortest route on production of ticket
- Incomplete applications and applications received without relevant supporting documents / testimonials in respect of qualification, age, caste, experience, marksheets etc. are liable to be rejected. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available on the website and details of the advertisement including the format is available on the website of the company www.nrl.co.in.
- The last date of the receipt of the application is 09.12.2010. Applications received after the due date 09.12.2010 will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form may disqualify the candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be jurisdiction of Guwahati Court only.
|Interested candidates meeting the requirements stated above are requested to apply in the prescribed format given in the website with all documentary evidence of qualification, age, experience, caste etc. to General Manager (HR & Legal), Numaligarh Refinery Limited, G.S.Road (Near international Hospital), Guwahati 781 005, (Assam) so as to reach latest by 09.12.2010. Numaligarh Refinery Limited shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The face of the envelope containing the application and relevant documents in sealed cover should mention the post applied for.|
| Click here to Download Application Format | Advertisement|