Andrew Yule & Company Limited recruits Managers in Assam

Andrew Yule & Company Limited – is a leading profit making Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Govt. of India, having its Head Quarter at Kolkata. The Company has 04 Factories for its Electrical Division (03 in Kolkata and 01 in Chennai), one Factory for its Engineering Division and 14 Tea Gardens in West Bengal & Assam. The Company is the recipient of SCOPE AWARD for turnaround and is poised for a 1000 Crore business. A number of diversification plans are in the pipe line. It has a glorious history of multi-dimensional business operation with ethical stint.

JOB TITLE :
Assistant Manager – Tea Garden
CANDIDATE :
The ideal candidate should be a Graduate from a recognised University
with 05 to 07 years of experience of working in a Tea Garden of repute
within the age limit of 32 years.
LOCATION :
The selected candidates will be placed at either of the Company’s Tea Garden
situate at –
(i) Banarhat Tea Estate ; – West Bengal
(ii) New Dooars Tea Estate ; – West Bengal
(iii) Hoolungooriee Tea Estate ; – Assam
(iv) Tingkong Tea Estate ; – Assam
COMPENSATION :
Assistant Manager – Tea Garden -10750-300-16750 (Pre-revised)
116 Comments
  1. Nowshad Hashmi says

Hi All,

I am an employ of Intelenet Global Service. Pvt. Ltd. working in the originations for more then 2 years. I am searching a job in the Tea Estate for the post of Assistant Manager .
    Kindly help me to apply for the job.

Thanks and Regards
    Md Nowshad Hashmi
    Sr. Hotel Operation Analyst
    Orbitz Worldwide
    Email: Nowshad.Hashmi@gta-oss.com

2. Chakraborty Joy81 says

Hello friends,
    At present I am working in a tea factory as an assistant manger and having a knowlodge of 8 years in tea factory. Now I want to work in upper assam. Please let me know is there any vacancies.

J. Chakraborty
    chakraborty.joy81@gmail.com

1. shubham munda says

i want to become a asistant trany manneger plece give me one chance sir i am graduate fresh candidate i hope you learn me my no is 7602312082

3. Bipul K. Kongari says

Hi, I have been working as coordinator in an NGO since 5 years . I am interested to work in Tea garden as Asst. Manager. Kinly help me.

b_gari@rediffmail.com

4. Rupak Jyoti Borthakur says

Hi,I am rupak jyoti borthakur, having 11 years in tea sector. presently  I am working with Dibang Valley Tea Co. (P) ltd as a Asstt. Manager and looking for a better opportunity.

5. Sanjeev Kulsrestha says

Hi,
    I am M.Sc(Ag),LL.b I am working in a tea Garden as an assistant manger and having a knowledge of 4 years in tea garden.at present I am working in Deltoninfra Pvt.Ltd.as a Assistent Estate Manager  and looking for a better opportunity.

Sanjeev
    Sanjeev.kulsrestha@gmail.com

6. Rajeshwar Singh1 says

hello sir I am looking for general mnager or manager post i am working in assam ,tejpur one of the reputed garden as manager i hv 25+ yr of experience currently working and now looking for change if you have opening as per my experience kindly contact me through my mail mail id  rajeshwar.singh1@gmail.com       i am looking for change with in month

7. Das_jinku says

Hello Sir,
    I am Sri Janmajay Das working as a Asstt. Manager (Factory & Field) in Vernerpur TE. I have 8 yrs experience in different TE Estate of Cachar & Hailakandi District, Assam and looking for a better opportunity.

JANMAJAY DAS
    eMail :- das_jinku@rediffmail.com
    Mb No. :- +919401137916

8. Sanjib says

Hello Sir,
    I am Sanjib Borah working as a Manager (Factory) in Assam. I have 15 yrs experience in different TE
    Estate of Assam and looking for a
    better opportunity.

Sanjib Borah
    eMail :- boruaha@gmail.com
    Mb No. :- +919435054417

9. Mridulcau says

Hello Sir,
    I am Mridul Kumar Das pursuing training for Asst. Manager under Tea Experimental Station, TRA, Jorhat, Assam. I had completed my degree Assam Agricultural University( Fisheries). I am searching job in a good tea garden. Please help me to get a better job.

10. Pranjal_das says

Hello Sir
    My name is Pranjal Das workin as a Sales Executive in Assam Roofing Limited , Guwahati , and looking forward for a opportunity in tea garden.
    Please advise.

Thanking You
    Regards
    Pranjal Das.

11. abhishek says

Hi,I am Abhishek kr pathak having 3 yrs of exp as a assistant manager (field) looking for better opportunity,pls contact through mail.

12. Sanjib Kr. Bora says

Hi, i am snjib borah working as assistant manager in reputed tea garden of assam having 9 years of woking experience. Looking For a better opportunity. My Contact No- 09957136641

13. Sibajyoti Lahkar says

I am working Factory & Stores and maintain the HACCP norms. I want a Factory Assistant Job.

Sibajyoti Lahkar
    Contact No:8822635836, 8011101217

14. Debajyoti Sarkar says

Hello,

I am Debajyoti Sarkar Working In the Tra garden Fields For 11 years, Want a better Job in tae . Iam M.com From N.B.U. and have good Knowledge in Young Tea & Nursery with all releted Field job.
    Ph. No. 9749795515-9046296966

15. Arvind kumar singh says

Hello sir I am looking for the manager i am working in darjeeling one of the reputed garden as depty manager i have 17 years experience currently working and now looking for change if you have opening as per my experience kindly contact through my mail ID arvindsingh.654@rediffmail.com my mobile NO.9641898315

16. ASLAM KHAN says

Respected sir
    my name is aslam khan i am from assam dibrugarh i have complete completed my bba from dibrugarh university in marketing an presently working at a private tea co in dibrugarh as an welfare officer contat me on 9401776688

17. M. BHATTARCHJEE says

I am working as a Sr. Asstt. Manager in North Bengal Tea garden and I have 17 years experience in Tea garden .I am looking for a better openings.Contact me on 9609830673.

18. Nilutpal borpuzari says

hello sir, i am M.Com from Guwahaty university and also 6 months trained from T.R.A.Tooklai, Jorhat and presently working in Bokohola tea company Jorhat since 2 years and 6 years experienced as an assistant manager in garden(both field and factory). Now i am looking for better oportunity. contact no. 9435562801/9435604355

19. mridul baruah says

Hi, i amMridul baruah.working as assistant manager in reputed tea garden of assam having 14 years of woking experience in both garden and factory. I amLooking For a better opportunity. My Contact No-is +918876820330

20. Mr. Ajay Prasad Jouhari says

Dear Sir, I am Ajay Prasad Jouhari, working as an computer assistant in Govt valuer of Siliguri having four years. I am fresher for teagarden but i am interest for working in tea garden. So that I am searching a job in the Tea Estate for the post of Tranning Manager .
    Kindly help me to apply for the job.
    My Contact No-9593354107 or 8348195485

21. Mr.Pranab jyoti Gogoi says

Dear sir,I am Pranabjyoti Gogoi,working as an factory asstt. manager having 8 years working experiance in reputed tea garden. I am looking for a better opportunity.please contact me through my e mail ID- pranabgogoiate@gmail.com

22. mrigen kalita says

Dear Sir ,
    I am an agricultural graduate with specialization in tea husbandry and technology . i am having 3 yrs of working experience in tea . presently i m working in financial line from last 5 yrs 10 months . now i want to come back to tea industry . plz guide .
    mrigen.ghy@gmail.com

23. munna shah says

I am Munna Shah,a five month tea trainee under TRA Tocklai Jorhat Assam .I have completed my graduation and also passed prabin in hindi.I am now stepping forward a job in tea gardens so kindly help me about it.

24. ashfaque ather says

Hi.

i am looking for a job in the tea garden.
    i have more than 5 years experince in bpo industrie
    now i planned to move for a satble job in tea garden.
    if any place for me please contact me asap.
    ashfaque.ather@yahoo.com
    cont: +91- 8860181944

25. Tatul Karmakar says

I am 14 years of experience from reputed companies and presently working as deputy manager in Assam and looking after entire field and factory with C.T.C and Orthodox Tea.I am educated with Agricultral Engineering and attended General Training from Tocklai Experimental Station(T.R.A).I am capable of handle both field and factory of large scale with maintaining quality,budget making,govt liaison works, cost control,maintaining HACCP and ISO 22000:2005 ,looking for better opportunity as deserved.

26. Bhismajeet Changmai says

My name is Sri Bhismajeet Changmai ,I have completed five month’s tea trainee under TRA Tocklai ,Jorhat assam .Ihave completed graduation in 59% B.A .I have been working at Durgapur Tea estate since 2 years as field experience . I had also worked one year field experience in Todi Tea Estate. Now I am looking better openings . contact me on +91 9954138346

27. Pinaki Paul says

14th years manufacturing experience ( CTC, Orthodox, Green tea and Ornamental Teas):
    from 1998 to 2004 in Dooars,
    from 2004 to still now in Darjeeling.
    Searching for sweetable job.

28. ParthaPratim Gogoi says

I am Partha Pratim Gogoi working as a Shift Manager in KFC i have 4 years work experience at various metro city.I am fresher for tea garden but i am interest for working in tea garden and i am assure you that i prove my best so that i am searching a job in the Tea Estate for the post of Assistant Manager .
    Kindly help me to apply for the job.
    My Contact No-09707543973

Thanks & Regards
    Partha Pratim

29. Amit Maratha says

I have recently completed a General Tea Training Course

from Tocklai (Jorhat) and I am currently looking for a suitable long-

term employment. Your company was brought to my attention by one

of teachers at Tocklai, who said that this company is one of the best

and is involved in progressive work in tea and suggested that I should

contact this company. While I realise that I have much to learn in this

field. I am very keen to start with a company known for its forward

looking policies. If you think you have any suitable vacancies for

me, could you please let me know. I would be grateful to speak to you

at any time.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Amit Maratha
    Contact no. :- 08876135111

30. Mridul Kumar Das says

Respected Sir,
    With due respect I beg to state that I had competed my degree from Assam Agricultural University for the Fisheries Course and I had also complwted training for Asst. Manager under Tea Research Association, Tocklai, Jorhat, Assam. Sir, now I want to join your Tea Company. Please help me in this regards. I will be highly obliged to you.
    Thanking you in advance.
    Yours faithfully
    Mridul Kumar Das
    E-mail Id; mridulcau@gmail.com
    Ph. No. ; 9435431374

31. sandeep gupta says

Reaspected Sir,
    I m working in a tea factory in upper assam………i have 22 years of experience…….i am looking for a change……..i am well versed in both ctc & orthodox manufacturing…….if u have any suitable job ,,,,then kindly inform me in my e-mail address…….i will be very thankful to you….and would be really happy to serve you…..
    thanking you,

thanking you,
    Mr. Sandeep Gupta……
    Sir, my email id is : sandeep.n2005@yahoo.com
    Phone no: 0373-2322841

34. Manoj Bhattacharjee says

Respected sir
    I am from assam dibrugarh dist and looking for a suitable job. i have done my bca and was working at ramakrishna mission at cherrapunjee for the last 11 months as a teacher and now i am looking for a suitable job at a tea garden where i can build my carrer and it would be really agreat honour for me if i serve your company

my email id is reajabhattacharjee10@gmail.com/ my phone number is 08902699583.

35. Rituparna Sarmah says

Sir, im completing my Bsc in Botany and presently working in Border Security Force. I want to be a asstt manager in tea garden . Please guide me. My cell no 9957514108

36. Birendra Tanti says

Dear Sir, I’m Birendra, a recently passed Five Months General Tea Training Course with Credit from TRA, Tocklai Jorhat. I’m a BA graduate in Political Science.
    I’ve also done PGDCA. I’m aspiring to enhanced my knowledge and attain high-end satisfaction and utilize my potentials for the growth of the organisation where I am working and to develop my skills through continuous learning.
    Eagerly waiting to hear from you.
    Thanking you.
    Birendra Tanti
    mob- 08011072497
    birendratanti85@gmail.com

37. sandeep mishra says

dear sir,
    Myself sandeep mishra working in tea garden for more than 3years.Right now I am working in dhunseri petrochem & pvt. ltd.I am looking for a great opportunity.Waiting for your response.

38. sandeep mishra says

Dear sir,

My E-mail -id:sandeep.mishra10@yahoo.co.in
    mobile :8011857968

39. Pallab Jodder says

Hello,
    I am working at Gayaganga tea estate as a asst. manager(field) since last 3 years. I am waiting for better oportunity . My contact no. is 9933065751, 9476292775

Pallab Jodder

40. Pallab Jodder says

Dear sir,
    I am working at Gayaganga tea estate( Mintri tea co. ltd ) since last 03 years. In tea I have total 05 years experience. I did my Graduation in 2007 with Botany(H). I also did PGDT from Darjeeling tea Reasuarce &Managment Assocation.
    Iam looking for better option. My contact no. is 09933065751, 09476292775
    emai – pallab_jodder@yahoo.com

41. Sri Rajib Dutta says

Hello Sir I am Rajib Dutta having 8 years experience of plantation at different tea garden in Brahmaputra & Barak Velly and wants better oppertunity in Assam. Please help.

42. sandeep mishra says

Iam a employee of Dhunseri Petrochem Pvt. ltd.I am looking for better prospect

43. Debashis Roy says

Dear sir,I had worked as a field assistant last 7 years in LAXMI TEA COMPANY.I recently join at PHASKOWA TEA ESTATE West Bengal But now I want change my place.Sir plz help me to get the Great opportunity. My contact no.09593982148 Thanking you……

44. Rajesh Borooah says

Hello,I am Rajesh Borooah,presently working as a Manager-Tea in Manjushree Plantations Limited,Nilgiris South India.

I want to be re-allocated to Assam and would like to be a part of Andrew Yule Group.I have a lot of my childhood memories in your Upper Assam Estates as my Late father Pronob Kumar Borooah had served in your organization for 19 long years.

Regards.

Rajesh Borooah

45. Rajesh Borooah says

I shall be grateful if I am given a chance to attend an interview at your Head Office.

Thanking you,

Rajesh Borooah

46. minku paul says

With due respect i beg to state you that i am looking for a job. At present I am working in a tea garden having capacity of manufacturing 8 lacs made tea (CTC) per year located at sivasagar dist, Charaideo Subdivision, as a Junior Asstt. Manager (Factory) from August’2008 to till date. I also have experience to maintained accounts, cash transaction, computer works etc.

I am looking for a favourable response from your side.

47. SOUVIK ROY says

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am presently working in a MNC (Quality Control & Assessment Organization) as an Executive. I am in this organization for last 2 Years 5 Months and very much interested to join Tea Production Industry & Tea Estate.I am BSc (Chem), MBA Graduate and young enough to take challenges and hurddles.My present responsibilities responds to carry out day to day operations, trouble shooting, Inspection, Quality management, manpower Planning & Management, Client Communication and Preparation of Reports.

48. PARISESH PRABESH NATH says

Dear Sir/Ma’am ,

I am presently working in a 4star hotel , HOTEL SONNET , in accounts department as an accountant at Kolkata . I am in this organization for last one years . Before this job I had worked in two tea estate of Tripura , The Tufania Longa Tea Estate & The Tipperah Tea Estate located near Agartala as Assistant Manager . I had worked in various agricultural farm from 2004 at Kolkata , North 24PGS , Purba Medinipur , Dehradoon , Tripura. Being a family problem I came at home & had to join in another work .
    Now I want to come back in this industry . I have no problem to serve my efford at any location of India . I am single at now . Have sonund knowledge in computer also .
    I am looking for a favourable response from your side .
    Thanks & regards…..

PARISESH PRABESH NATH
    MO – 9163667950

49. prasenjitMohanta says

i m prasenjit mohanta having 10 years expin fact. preasentlyworking doors teagarden looking beterjobin teagarden.

50. Alif Raja Ansari says

Dear sir
    with due to respect.i,m looking for a job assistant manager in your tea industry.i’m graduate from recognize guwahati university.i don’t have a exprience but i have knowledge of(both field and factory).so kindly reguest you give me a opportunity to show my skill.so i’m awaiting looking for hearing favouarable from you..
    Email:alif.ansari78@gmail.com
    ph:+918876696765

51. RANENDRA GHOSH says

Respested sir/Madam,
    I have completed post graduate diploma course in Tea Management at the Department of tea science, University of North Bengal and looking for a placement in the capacity of an Assistant Manager either in the field or factory. previous year i have completed B.com (Hons) with Accountancy.I shall be grateful if u kindly provide me a job in your eseemed organization.
    Thanks & regards..

RANENDRA GHOSH
    Bagdogra, buribalason
    Dist- Darjeeling
    State- West Bengal
    Contact No- 9832397765

52. Subhajit Choudhury says

Hello,
    I Subhajit Choudhury BBA graduate now Post graduated in Tea management from Birla Institute.looking for job in the garden with fresh start,i was previously employed with Shyam sel and Power ltd and Apeejay Surrendar’s infra logistic park in west bengal now i am attached with Member of parliament /rajya sabha as pa to him working in delhi and west bengal.I am very much interested in garden job .
    mobileno-09560380790and email.-choudhurysubhajit@gmail.com

53. Anil Rasaily says

Respected sir/madam
    I am bechelor in arts group and i have completed tea management course from darjeeling Tea mangement center.so I am very thankful if u kindly provide me to serve my service in your reputed organization.
    My contact no:95937-88278

54. DIPANKAR DEKA says

Sir I am Commerce Graduate.Plz Give me a Chance to serve my service in your tea garden.

55. rakesh singh says

Respected Sir

I work in tea garden five years current i am working as a commercial officer in hariyali kissan bazzar ( Dcm Shriram consolidated company )
    I wait to work in tea garden now

I get traning By Mr I.B Singh ( Hashimara Tea Estate ) .

I run four year tea garden in undertaking by lease about 180acres area ( Runing since 2003 To 2008

Thanks
    Rakesh Singh

56. Rupjyoti Borah says

Sir, I am working as a manager in a garden of 300 acre.
    please give an opportunity, to serve under you.

1. Rahul Bhattacharya says

already working in 300 acre.. not satisfied?

2. Md Abul Ali says

Repected sir,
      . I m Abul Ali. I have completed my dgree and also tea management course from toclai,now work as assistant manager in Gorajan T.E from last one year,but now I will change company for some reasons, so sir plz give me a chance of your company.

57. Rupjyoti Borah says

Sir, I am working as a manager in a garden of 300 acre.
    please give an opportunity, to serve under you.

My cell no- 8721880479 , 8720913432

58. Rahul Bhattacharya says

hello sir, myself rahul bhattacharya. completed Msc agronomy this year. do you reply if i leave you message here?.. if yes then let me see… wanna join you.. it will be my pleasure

59. Munin Gohain says

Hello sir, I am working as service Electrical Engineer for Assam & Dooars estate last 22 years.For better opportunity I have looking a job in Tea.

60. vaneet Bhardwaj says

Sir- Given a chance can prove u both in production /feild rest u have to decide.
    My no. 09814788611
    Regards
    vaneet Bhardwaj

61. ASIM KUMAR KAR says

RESUME
    NAME:ASIM KUMAR KAR ADDRESS 20/26, NETAJI SUBHASHCHANDRA BOSE RD 4TH FLOOR,,
    GRAHAMS LAND
    FLAT NO 4B,
    KOLKATA 700040.
    CONTACT NO MOBILE: – 8902687130
    LAND LINE:- 03324816488
    E MAIL ID majrijattan1954@gmail
    CAREER OBJEECTIVES
    Trough out my career spanning 36 years in tea industry my endeavor has been to produce excellent quality tea at a very competitive price. I have always chosen to remain focused n reducing complexities in doing business be it in area of plantation, setting up irrigation system, application of fertilizers by doing proper calculation and soil testing to avoid wastage, pest and disease control, weeds control, control of oil consumption for transport and generators, coal consumption , power consumption, and even on packing material cost. Carrier objective has been always to provide value for money to the share holders of the company.
    CORE COMPETENCIES
    Have excellent expertise in the man management
    a.) Labour handling
    b.) Government officials handling
    c.) Electricity personals handling
    d.) Union personals handling
    Have excellent expertise in the following agricultural practices:-
    a) Plucking
    b) Pruning
    c) Nursery (seed and Clone)
    d) Rejuvenation
    e) Replanting
    f) Extension
    g) Land preparation
    h) Survey (Plain table and dumpy level survey)Drainage system
    i) All other agriculture related operations, pest control, weeds control etc.

Have excellent expertise in the following factory practices:-
    a) Having thorough technical knowledge of all the tea manufacturing machineries’ like CTC,CFM,DRYERS (CONVENTIONAL AND FBD),HEATERS (COAL AND OIL), VIBRO SORTERS, PENWALT SORTERS, WATER FALLS,I can install all the tea machineries even with the help of garden workers. For annual over hauling no outsider is required.
    b) INSTALLATION OF POWER DISTRIBUTION PANELS AND ALSO CAPABLE TO DESIGN THE DITRIBUTION PANEL AS PER REQUREMENT OF LOAD. CAN DESIGN THE TRENCH FOR CABLE LYING TO DIFFERENT DISTRIBUTION BOARD.
    c) DO HAVE THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE ON THE FOLLWING GENERATORS
    1.) TIL CATERPILLER OF 650 KVA
    2.) TIL CATERPILLER OF 250 KVA
    3.) KIRLOSKAR CUMMINS 500 KVA
    4.) KIRLOSKAR CUMMINS250 KVA
    5.) KIRLOSKAR ELECTRODYNE 650 KVA (SLOW SPEED)
    6.) LEYLANDS 110 KVA
    7.) RUSTON 110 KVA
    d) Do have thorough knowledge of manufacturing
    COMPUTER
    I can operate computer. Well conversant with MS Dos, MS Excel and Internet
    I have handled all the above said engines and I do have thorough technical knowledge of all the above mentioned engines. engines.
    Have excellent knowledge regarding garden accounts.
    Have excellent experience in blending, packaging, flavorings of teas. I got the opportunity to work with PREEMIERS TEA. This is a blending company hundred percent export oriented company. It is having all imported machines for blending, pouching, vacuum packing, Bopp machines,
    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    Joined tea in the year 1974, after completion of B.Sc. Ag (special paper ENG).started tea carrier from Assam as trainee assistant. I started my tea carrier as trainee assistant under a Canadian manager MR. A.B.ANDERSON. After one year of vigorous training, both in factory and field I was promoted to junior assistant manager fact and plantation. After 2 years I was promoted to assistant manager fact and plantation. In the year 1978 I became Deputy Manager Fact and plantation. I was deputy manager for eight years and then in the year 1987 I got the chance to work as Acting Manager, and I was an acting Manager for 6 years till 1993. I became Manager in the year 1994.I am with tea for last 36 years. During my career I picked up skills in the following areas:

a. Plantation
    b. Manufacturing
    c. Machineries
    d. Maintenance
    e. Administration
    f. Excise rules and regulations
    g. Blending and flavoring and packing
    h. Computer (I am well conversant in Microsoft excel and Microsoft office)
    WORK EXPERIENCE
    Started tea carrier in the year 1975 from Cachar, worked with the tea gardens of TERRAI, DOOARS also.
    HATTICHERRA TEA ESTATE (It was a leased property with NEW JATINGA VALLEY TEA CO)
    JATINGA TEA ESTATE (NEW JATINGA VALLEY TEA CO)
    BHUBANDAR TEA ESTATE
    BICKRAMPORE TEA ESTATE
    KOORKURI TEA ESTATE (OUT GARDEN OF BICKRAMPORE)
    SHIKARPUR AND BHANDARPUR TEA ESTATE
    NEW LANDS TEAESTATE
    JAYANTIKA TEA ESTATE

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
    Schooling from Ramkrishna Mission Purilia YEAR PASSED 1970.
    Graduation from BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY with B.Sc. Ag (Special paper ENGINEERING)
    YEAR PASSED 1974.
    FAMILY BACKGROUND
    I WAS BORN IN Myanmar ON 2ND JULY 1954. My father Late Satyendra Chandra Kar was an architect and served at Myanmar with a British construction farm for 38 years. I am married having a son who is an animator. My wife is a graduate and a school teacher.

LANGUAGE KNOWN
    a. ENGLISH
    b. BENGALI
    c. HINDI
    d. BURMESE

MANAGERS WORKED WITH
    a. Mr.GURUCHARAN SINGH SIDHU
    b. Mr. B.DOSI
    c. Mr. SAMBHU MUKHARJEE
    d. Mr. PETERWALLESTINE
    e. Mr. PHILIPS
    f. Mr. JAGGI LAL
    PRESENT CTC
    RS. 2, 95,000 two lacks ninety five thousand per annum includes bonus one month salary and T.A. one month salary with standard park and facilities of tea garden.

EXPECTED CTC
    RS. 3, 20,000 three lacks twenty thousand per annum includes bonus one month salary and T.A. one month salary with standard park and facilities of tea garden.

ASIM KUMAR KAR
    ADDRESS 20/26, NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSEROAD 4th FLOOR
    GRAHAMS LAND
    FLAT NO 4B
    KOLKATA 700040040 CONTACT NO MOBILE8902687130
    LAND LINE 03324816488 03324816488
    E MAIL ID majrijattan1954@gmail.com

1. Subho Raj says

bokchod tui to ramayan , mahavarat ar galpo likhe deacis. Tor bou baccer kotha to aktu likte parte.ja tor job pakka.

62. Calvin kujur says

Dear sir,
    i am looking for a sutiable job as a assistant manager in tea garden . Enclose my resume

Calvin Kujur 9593712128

Rational Quest for a suitable post in tea as Assistant

Education Qualification ICSE 10th (1996) Falakata (W.B)
    ISC 12th (1998) Roorkee (U.P)
    Graduate in Commerce (2001) Pune University
    Professional Qualification postgraduate Diploma in Tea Management (NBU) 2006

Co Curriculum Activities Basic Knowledge of computer

Knowledge in work 1) Nursery Management
    2) Young tea Management
    3) Pest management
    4) Irrigation
    5) Other cultivation work

Work Experience
    1) work as field assistant at Tukdha T E (July 2006 –Nov 2009)
    2) work as field assistant at Phughri T E (Dec 2009 – Jan 2010)
    3) work as field assistant at Mohurgong&Gulma T E (Feb 2010- till date)

Personal DOB 04/07/1980
    Nationality Indian family
    Father Name Emmanuel Kujur
    Language English, Hindi, Nepali, Sadri, Bengali.
    Martial Status Single (about to get married)
    Games Badminton, Football.

Present Address Mohurgong & Gulma T.E
    Post Gulma
    Dist Darjeeling

Permanent Address Neetaji Pally
    Opp. of Boom School
    Po Hamiltongang
    Jalpaiguri – WB

Reference Dr. S. E. Kabir (Technical Expert & Tea consultant)

Declaration

I hereby declare that the above mention details given by me are true to my belief & knowledge any deviations from the sense may lead to cancellation of my candidature.

Calvin kujur
    Signature

63. AJIT SHARMA says

Respected sir,
    I am working as a Factory assistant in Gopal Krishna Tea Estate,P.O. Killing Valley, Dist. Morigaon,Assam.
    My mobile No.7399463573

64. Calvin kujur says

sir,
    you will look in this matter to help me out.

65. Kumar Sangram Phukon says

Dear Sir
    I am experienced in tea with Williamson Magore as welfare fare officer would like to have an opportunity in your esteemed organization.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kr.S.Phukon
    +91-9678735990
    Guwahati-Assam

66. HAIDAR ALI says

Respected Sir,
    I am working on tea company as a asstt. maqnager for three years. Sir I have completed graduation & tocklai’s five month’s training on tea culture.I am
    looking for a better opportunity.
    I shall be most gratefull if an opportunity is given to me for proving my ability for the post.
    Thanking you
    HAIDAR ALI
    (9954823935)

67. Kiran Das says

Dear, sir

My name is kiran das and i am graduate boy from biswanath college under guwahati university, right now i am doing M.B.A from sikkim manipal university. I am very keen to join tea sector for that i have done 5 months general tea training at tocklai experimental station.
    so, i humbly request you that give me a chance to serve in your company.
    Thanking to you.
    Kiran Das
    (+918472802737)

68. Barun Gurung says

I am in this field from last two year. One year i have work in namring Tea Garden (HMP group ) as a trainee and from last year working in Ambootia Tea Estate as a Assistant Manager in field.

69. Ranaj Hajarika says

Resume
    RANAJ HAZARIKA
    Email Id:ranaj.hazarika@gmail.com
    Mobile No:09435204896
    PERSONAL PROFILE:
    An accomplished and driven professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and unmatched drive. Possessing a proven ability to contribute to a company at both strategic and operational level when delivering people management strategies. Ranaj is currently looking for a varied and challenging role with an organization where he can make a name for himself and be rewarded financially for hard work.
    CAREER-HISTORY:
    Circle Head
    DHRUV INFRATEL PVT LTD
    PERI0D;MARCH2013 to Till NOW
    Manager Security (NESA)
    MOKA Tower Power Systems PVT.Ltd
    PERIOD – October2012 to 29 th feb13
    REGIONAL- HEAD (NESA)
    BCL SECUREPREMISES
    (ASSOCIATE COMPANY OF VIOM NETWORKS)
    PERIOD- May 2010to October 2012
    Having overall responsibility of Security Tower guarding in NESA and the company having 625 tower and total of 1200 security guard in NESA.
    ? Looking after security aspect of tower in NESA.
    ? Liaising closely with Govt Official, police etc.
    ? Managing grievance and disciplinary procedure.
    ESTATE MANAGER
    BHUBANDAR TE
    PERIOD:20TH APRIL2009 to 19 TH APRIL 2010
    ESTATE MANAGER
    RYDAK SYNDICATE LTD(KOPATI TE,DUKLINGIA TE,SERIESPUR TE,MOHUNBARI )
    PERIOD- 1ST Jan 1991 to 20th Apr 2009
    To manage around 3000 worker and manage the Tea Plantation.
    ? Looking after all aspects of Tea Garden
    ? To implement Plantation Act
    ? To supervise security aspects.
    PERSONAL:
    ? Excellent Organizational skills.
    ? Able to tactfully deal with difficult and sensitive situations.
    ? Pro-active and self motivating.
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
    Examination Passed Year of Passing School/College Class
    HSLC 1983 Nagaon Boys HS School I
    Pre-University 1985 Nagaon College II
    Degree (Arts) 1988 Nagaon College I

OTHER QUALIFICATION:
    Certificate holder in Labour Management from Assam Institute of Management, Guwahati.

EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES:
    Represented Nagaon District Team in Inter-district Cricket.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Mobile No- 09954049205
    2. Mr Manoj Channan
    Vice President
    BCL SECUREPREMISE, New Delhi
    Mobile No- 09971120600

70. Surajit ganguly says

Sir, I like to join your company as a factory asst manageri have 5 years experience. I m a hard worker. Plz give me 1chance .thanking you,

71. A JAVED S HAQUE says

Looking for a placement at tea garden at Sr. Assistant Manager level. Having a work experience of almost 14 years. Worked at Dhelakhat T.E., Duklingia T.E. of Jardine Henderson Ltd.
    Worked at Behali T.E. & Daimukhia T.E. of Mcleod Russel India Ltd.
    Well conversant in field activities viz, PLANTING,SPRAYING NURSERY,PLUCKING, PRUNING, LABOUR HANDLING.

MOBILE NO 9954866833

72. UMESH BASEL says

Respected sir,
    Myself Umesh Basel from Kadambani Tea Estate inform to keen to join as a Asst Manager in Andrew Yule Group.I am a graduate in B.com and completed Tea Management from NITM (Darjeeling Tea Research and Management Association), Siliguri. And have a computer knowledge for all official work.So i heartly requested to all management of this group plz do help me out to join in this group. I always grateful to you.

My address:
    Mechpara T.G No-8
    P.O- Kalchini
    D.T- Jalpaiguri
    Pin-735217
    West Bengal
    My Contact No-07407456797,08389921728

73. Sunny Kerketta says

RESUME

Mr Sunny Kerketta

Address :
    S/O Late Nathaniel Kerketta
    Lakribam T.E. Tingkhong Div.
    P.O. – Tingkhong
    Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam)
    Pin – 786612
    Mobile No. – 9954677513
    e-mail Address – saniishmile@gmail.com

Objective :

To contribute to the growth of the organization by minimization the risk exposure and thereby top excel with the fast moving industry. I would like to reach at a position of greater responsibility where my contribution to the organization would increase. I would like to have challenging assignments in a dynamic environment that would require analylatical skill and where I will be able to prove my abilities and potential.

Academic Credentials :
    B.A. from Dibrugarh University
    AHSEC from Dibru College, Dibrugarh
    HSLC from St. Joseph’s School, Moranhat

Professional Credentials :
    • Basic in Computer Ms Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet.
    • Diploma in five months Tea training course from Toklai Tea research association, Jorhat.

Working Experience:
    • As a assistant teacher in St peter’s School Nazira (Sivsagarh) 2yrs 2008-2010
    • As a Project Officer in Northeast based NGO (AIDA) 2011-2012
    • Tea Consultant (Bosco Tea under AIDA ) Golaghat 2012- 14

Language known :
    English, Hindi, Assamese

Personal information :
    Father’s Name : Late Nathaniel Kerketta
    Mother’s Name : Mrs. Jyoti Kerketta
    Date of Birth : 23rd December 1987
    Marital Status : Unmarried
    Nationality : Indian
    Religion : Christianity

74. Bedanta Kumar Deka says

I want to join as a fresher. I am a 1st class graduate from Gauhati University and also completed my 9month post graduate diploma in tea from NITM, Darjeeling. I have 1year experiance in field

75. Govind singh says

Cover Letter

As enclosed in my CV; I am MBA Agri Business Management
    And presently looking for an opportunity to put skills in the right place for the better ment of myself as well as the project and in turn the society.
    I sincerely believe that both my skills and personal attributes would match the requirements. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet and discuss.
    I look forward to hearing from you;

Regards

(GOVIND SINGH)

Govind Singh Vill – Raghunathpur Post – Raghunathpur – 242220,
    Dist. – Shahjhanpur, (U.P)

EmailID-govindsngh39@gmail.com
    Contact no: 09956310194

To be a part of professional organization and work in healthy professional Atmosphere
    And contribute my services in the organization, which has growth prospectus and which able to
    Effectively use my skill and experiences and allow me to scope for upward movement and looking
    For a challenging career

Marketing Research, Sale plan, sale Forecasting, Handling
    Distributor&Delear. Collection, Indenting and staff
    Management.

Core competencies
    Material Planning/Management: vendor identification and finalization of highly sophisticated and modern. Planning, Invoicing, PO generation, sourcing, inventory management, generation and all matters related to commercial.

Pricing of seeds and including Back end and front end. Working out promotional schemes and keeping an eye on the major competitors.

MIS: Dynamics involved in the trading of fruits and vegetables getting the information from the market filtering it and using information for the benefit of the organization. Capturing the market signals for future predictions and analysis.

Dedication, willingness to hard works and has a strong commitment toward quality work. Burning desire to define the new dimensions of a Success

MBA (Agri Business) (Seth Padamchand Jain Business & Commerce Management Economics, Agra U.P.)

BSc. Agriculture (Dr. B.R.A. University Agra 2003)

INTERMEDIATE Ag (U.P. Allahabad 1998)

HIGH SCHOOL since (U.P. Allahabad 1996)

• Strong analytical approach and logical thinking
    • Self-motivated / highly organized.
    • Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to influence
    Others.
    • Team player with excellent human / interpersonal skills.

1. MS OFFICE {WORDS, EXCEL, POWER POINT}Advance Diploma in computer certificate from NIIT 6 Month.

Working with Bharti Wal-Mart Pvt .Ltd AS Asst.TEAM LEADER.CASH&CARRY FRESH Ludhina Punjab.

Company Profile : wal mart is the world’s largest No 1 Retail Company in the
    World. Wal_mart currently have 17 stores in Bhopal.Kota. Amritsar. And Ludhina Agra etc.

Notable Achievements & Responsibilities:

• Successfully launched the very Cash & Carry Store (55,000 sqft) in ldh.
    • Responsible For dump & Margian.
    • Giving target to team every day.
    • Making display of F& v Attractive and according the product
    • Responsible for sale or maintaining floor standard.
    • Managing team of 10 people
    • Strategize, develop & implement activities for overall growth of the Department .
    • Successfully achieved the budgeted targets of the Department.
    • Responsible for Inventory management.
    • Establishing constant relationship with vendor planning for cost effective procurement from reliable sources to increase product quality & profitability.

Department Company/
    Institution Designation Location Duration
    World No.1 Retail Company (Cash& Carry)
    Retail (F&V) Bharti-wal Mart Pvt.Ltd Asst. Team Leader (Fresh) Ludhina (Punjab) April 2012-
    Till date
    Retail

Hariyali kissan bazaar D.S.C .L Ltd. Cluster Agronomist Shikohabad (up) Feb- 2007 – Nov – 2009
    MARKETING Vibha Agrotec Ltd. Sales Executive Agra DEC 2009 –Nov-2011

Mr. Hemraj Sharma deptt. manager Bharti wal-mart pvt ltd
    Mob. 918146669201

Date of Birth : 1Apr 1982
    Gender : Male
    Marital status : Married
    Fathers name : Sh. Patiraj Singh

Listening music, playing cricket football, Reading Books and Making New project.

I hereby declare that the information furnished above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.

GOVIND SINGH
    Shahjhanpur

1. Mr.Clement minz says

Dear sir,
      I have graduated from St.Anthony ‘s college shillong and worked as welfare officer in m/s Tata Tea Ltd and presently also working as welfare officer in Amalgamated plantation with good experience of 17 years of work in welfare activities, conversant in Labour Laws, Labour,and public relationship, Garden field management, cost efficiency management, budgeting and with fair knowledge of manufacturing. Gathered basic knowledge of computer ability to more independantly as well as team.
      Looking for a change and promotional avenues. would be grateful it I can be a part of your esteemed organizations.
      Thanks
      Sincerely
      Clement minz.
      Borjan T.E.
      Dist -Golaghat,Assam.
      P/O-Borjan 785625
      cont:7896225299.
      Mail I.D-minzclement97@gmail.com

76. DEEPJYOTI BOROO says

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am looking for a Assistant Manager post in a reputed Tea Company in Assam.I am a B.COM and having experience about 17 months in Accounts Assistant.

Thanks & Regards.
    Deepjyoti Boroo

77. Laljit Singh says

I am Laljit Singh working on Tea Grden as a Factory Assistant Manager for last Six Years. I am a grduate from Dibrugarh Unversity and having Tocklai’s five months training on Tea Culture. Iam looking for a better opportunity.

I shall be most greatful if am given opportunity to prove my ablity for the post.

with regards
    Laljit Singh
    Shakomato T.E.

78. Richard Meston says

I would like to infrom you that I have been doing as a Factory Assistant Manager at Shakomato T.E. for last five years.
    Iam looking a better opportunity.

I shall be greatful if am given a opportunity to serve in your prestigious company.

Thanking you.

With regards
    Richard Meston
    Shakomato T.E

79. Pradip Mishra says

RESUME

PRADIP MISHRA

Chuapara Tea Estate
    Post – Kalchini
    West Bengal – 735217
    Mobile # 9735969029
    E.Mail- pradiptea @ gmail.com.

Career Goals
    To be part of a good organization, which provides good opportunity to succeed, believe in contribution through self-motivation and good coordination with in the group. To seek proactive responsible position where I can continue to expand my knowledge and contribute in growth of the organization being a part of overall team.

SYNOPSIS
    ? Working as a Assistant Manager for New Chumta Tea Company Limited at Bhadrakali Tea Estate in Tarai since July 2010, Producing 570000 kgs. of made tea every year.
    ? An analytical person with logical, systematic & creative approach, having good team management skills.
    ? Effective communicator with excellent relationship Management & negation skills; possesses a flexible & result oriented attitude with analytical skills.

Work Description:
    o To learn the basics of Plantation Management of a Tea Plantations and help the Company, achieve the estimated targets.
    o Co-coordinating with the seniors in day to day running of the garden.
    o Being in the factory at night to learn the manufacture.
    o Responsibility of maintaining the Cordial relationship between the Work force and Management.

Work Experience:
    • One Month Residential Management Training at Kurti Tea Estate.
    • One week Course at Tocklai Experimental Station, TRA,Jorhat,Assam.
    • Working as a Assistant Manager in Newchumta Tea Co. Ltd. Since
    July, 2010 to Till date.

Qualification
    Academic Qualification
    • MBA(HR Specialisation) from Manipal University, Season 2011-13.
    • Post Graduate Diploma in Tea Management from Department of Plantation and Science Management, North Bengal University, Siliguri on 2009-2010.
    • Passed Bachelor of Commerce from Suryasen Mahavidyalya, NBU, Siliguri on 2008.
    • H.S (10+2) from Kalchini High School, WBBSE, West Bengal in 2004.
    • Passed Madhyamik (10th) from Kalchini High School, WBBSE, West Bengal on 2001.

Cumputer Skills
    Operating Systems : Windows XP.
    Application Package : MS-Office

Personal Information
    Date of Birth : 16th April 1985
    Hobbies : Traveling, Music
    Believes in : Honesty and Hard Work.
    Language Known : English,Hindi,Bengali.
    Permanent address : S/O Mr. Ram Bhajan Mishra
    Chuapara Tea Estate
    Post – Kalchini
    District – Jalpaiguri
    Pin – 735217 (West Bengal)
    I pay Income Tax, & have a four wheeler.
    Reference-
    1) Mr.Viraj Pradhan
    Assistant Mnager(Ex.Duncan)
    Cont. 7407203376
    2) Mr.Amjad Hussain
    Sr.Assistant Manager
    Kurti Tea Estate
    Cont. 9593689832

Declaration
    I hereby declare that all the information furnished by me in this application is factual and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Date: 21.05.2014 __________________
    Place: Siliguri. (Pradip Mishra)

80. Ghanashyam das says

Respected sir,
    i am 13 year’s exprience of tea manufacturing,and good knowledge of quality maintained and management of tea garden .if you are give me one chance to served your reputed tea garden then i greatfull to you.
    thanking you

ghanashyam das

81. Subhadeep Sen says

Respected sir,
    I Subhadeep Sen, I want to join as a fresher (Trainee assistant) in your company.
    Educational Qualification: B.A
    Contact No: 8436610331

82. sir, i have completed my masters in sociology from DibrugarhUniversity and I am interested in working tea garden. I will be highly obliged for your kind Selection

83. Amandip kaur says

Amandip kaur, Sir I am a graduate in English honours and is a computer operator too.l have learnt claasical sangeet and has done six months part time job in a school. Referance from-David frank
    Tinjoy tea estate.ph.no.9954466025. MR.PARIMAL BHATTACHARJEE.KONDALI TEA ESTATE PH.NO.9954610584

84. RUPESH GAUTAM says

Respested sir,
    i have completed my master degree in economics from NBU this year (2014) and i am a freshers. I am interested to work in tea estate. I will be very much thankful if you gave me the oppertunity to work in this department.
    thanking you

85. Jalraj Singh Sindhu says

Graduated in Commerce & Business Studies from Delhi University. At present working as an Assistant Manager in McLeod Russel India Limited posted at Keyhung Tea estate,Tinsukia.

I have a total of 8 years of work experience in tea plantation with 5 years in field and 3 years in the factory manufacturing CTC and Orthodox tea.

Am looking for a change, will be grateful if given the opportunity to be
    a part of your organization.

Thanking you,

Regards
    Jalraj Singh Sindhu
    Palash Basti,
    P.O Deckiajuli,
    Dist Sonitpur, Assam
    Contact no: 9435535968

86. JAYPRAKASH MODI says

Dear Sir,myself Jayprakash Modi, resident of Dibrugarh,Assam,i have completed my MBA in marketing from Kolkata from EIILM & right now i have total experience of 3yrs in sales but i don’t have tea garden knowledge but if i can get a chance in your company i can prove myself.Mobile 8472938453

87. Roshan nag says

I have complete my mba from dehradun(DBS) n from 2month i am wroking in a fmcg co. as a Asm n i am willingly to work on tea factory is there any vacancy/recuritment is going on plz let m inform @07031667621

88. Surajit Ganguly says

Respected Sir, I’m Surajit Ganguly serving at Tea Factory as Tea Maker since last 7+ yrs, Earlier i was in New Tea Company(Bijalimoni t. e, Near Bagdogra & now at Duncan’s Demdima T.E, Dooars, will be greatful to you if you provide a chance to serve under you, with best regards S.Ganguly. [ 08670459018 ]

89. Shantoo Chhetri says

Sir, my name is Shantoo Chhetri. I passed my post graduation from north Bengal university in Arts. I am working in tea garden since last five years as an Assistant Manager. I am looking for an opportunity to work with your renowned garden. I would definetly prove myself as a good planter if you would provide me a chance to work in your Company.
    Contact number– 9733356279/ 9475478862.

90. tirthankar says

Name : Tirthankar paul

Permanent Address : H/O Prof. Satya Pada Paul
    S.P.Mukerjee Road , Shivmondir
    P.O – Kadamtala Dist – Darjeeling
    West Bengal , Pin:734011

Contact No : Email : paul_tirthankar@yahoo.com

Educational Qualification

a. Graduation in Econometrics, N.B.U 51 % (2nd Position)
    b. Post Graduation in Econometrics, N.B.U 56.60 %

Professional Qualification :
    a. Diploma in Personnel Management , Industrial Relation & Labor Welfare,
    From State Labor Institute ,West Bengal Govt.
    Via-voce – from West Bengal Govt. 1995
    b. Certificate of computer from North Bengal University

Experience
    A. 2 Years in programming and computing in Research Project at North Bengal University

B. 1 Year in Grade of Statistical Quality Controlling officer at Nestle India (Consignee Marda Enterprise) at Tester Choice ,Tea Division

C.Assistant Manager at Matidhar Tea Estate –3.5 years

D. Assistant Manager at Binnaguri Tea Garden 1 year

E. Assistant Manager at Duncans Industries Ltd , 13.years
    Continued
    Manufacturing C.T.C
    Presently transferred to Divisional Field supervision
    and Welfare Job

Personal Details :

Father’s Name : Prof. Satya Pada Paul

Age: 07th August 1965 Height :5.10 “ Weight :65 Kg

Marital Status : Married Kids: Two

I came from a family of well established academic scholar. Both
    my paternal and maternal grand fathers were well accomplished
    in their respective fields. My father is retired Professor and he is a
    renowned Mathematician and has quite a few theses in his credit.
    My elder brother is a budding sociologist and has an excellent
    academic records. As for myself, I have much to achieve in
    Life. But I can earnestly say that I have the fire and
    determination within me to strive for perfection in the field of work
    entrusted to me.

——————————————————————————————-

91. subhash jha says

Respected sir ,
    i am completing my b.sc agriculture (8th semester ,final year) from Allahabad agriculture university Allahabad……….i can speak all the local language fluently like Bengali, Nepali ,adibasi(Santhali) …..although i am new for this post but i have lots of ideas about tea garden specially in dooars area………i will be highly obliged to you if you kindly give some attention to me……….

92. Jishu phukan says

Respected sir,
    I have completed tea management course from Tocklai Tea Research Institute and now,since from 1yr ago iam working in a tea factory as an assist manager in Tinsukia.i am in need of a better one.kindly give me a chance to show my skill and knowledge in your organisation.

93. Jishu phukan says

O ya my my contact no.9854388212

94. pranjal bagh says

Respected sir
    Myself pranjal i am from namrup tea estate dibrugarh assam .i have completed my graduation from dibrugarh university and also i have completed my 5month tea management course from tea research institute & experimental station tocklai jorhat.i am new for this post but i have lots of ideas about tea garden & tea garden labours specially in assam area.kindly give me a chance show my skill and knowledge in your organisation thank you .
    My contact no.7399243352

95. JAYPRAKASH MODI says

JAYPRAKASH MODI(DIBRUGARH)

MBA WITH 4YRS EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING

96. BHASKAR JYOTI BODO says

Sir
    I am MBA from Sikkim marnipal university. I have about four year exp. as a clerk of outdoor in Mcleod Russel india ltd..Two in micro finance.If you have better opportunity in Executive Rank.Pz give me a chance.

97. Prakash Gogoi says

I am a arts graduate and completed Tea
    Training course from TRA
    Tocklai Jorhat Assam.That sir I want to join as a
    Assistant Manager Trainee
    in your company.
    My m.no……9859922072 and email…..gautomprakash@gmail.com
    I remain sir

98. bhrigu kr parasar says

Dear
    Sir ‘
    I am bhrigu kr parasar
    Graduate in arts .tea training course forom NITM….and 6yeras experience from tea garden field and factory..
    My mobile no is 9854755266
    Plz give me a chance sir

99. Jayanta jeet Chetia says

I have the honour to state that I have completed the General Tea Training Course at Tockali Tea Research Institute, Jorhat recently.
    I shall therefore be grateful if you would kindly have me a chance to work in your company and obliged.

100. Bhaskar jyoti bodo says

Sir
    I am MBA in marketing fromSikim Manipal University.Four yrs exp in Outdoor clerk in Mcleod Russel India Ltd(WM).Pz provide me a job in Tea garden at Executive levlel.Age-35yrs.Whatsapps no-8135878733

Yours faithfully
    Bhaskar jyoti bodo
    Tezpur,Assam

101. Loke Bahadur Chhetri says

Loke B. Chhetri
    December 19, 2016 at 07:24 pm

I am working in one of the Goodricke Group Gardens in Dooars region for the last 19 years. I have been working in the field for the last 10 years as a Field Clerk and having sound knowledge in all the works related to field. I am a commerce graduate and an MBA in HR. I want to seek job of an assistant manager in your esteemed organisation if there is any vacancy. Please reply me if opeinings arise. My Email ID-lokechhetri@rediffmail.com and my mobile no. is 9733371867

102. Mrinal Kumar Boro. says

Respected Sir,
    With due respect I beg to state that kindly provide me a opportunity for working of your company as a Ass.Manager & also show you a best working eligibility and capability. If I look suitable for this job in your opinion then please inform me. I have been working in the field for the last 5 years. Company- Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co.Ltd. My contact No-9864759682.

103. Bijay jha says

I m 10 years experienced in field sector ,need one nearest to Siliguri. So if then please once give me chance .Nwdys I m working in Nagrakata t.e

104. Biplab Das says

I am a electrician .I have suching for good tea factory electrician job. I have six years experience for tea factory electrician. Cont-9706616017

105. kalyan chakraborty says

Sir.
    I m a factory assistant manager with 9 yrs experience in cachar. Assam .having mechanical engineering background. Searching for factory job. In ctc tea making. In cachar tea garden. Ph. 9401546670.

106. Jigmi.D.Waiba says

I am interested for the job of Assistant Manager in tea
    Estates of Dooars and Assam. My experience in tea as
    Assistant Manager is 18 years.
    Please do let me know if there is any vacancy for the said post.

1. Devajit Bora says

2. Devajit Bora says

I just completed my graduation in Tea Garden Management under Guwahati University if have any vacancy for Assistant manager then please contact my details.Ph no-7035946897

107. Jigmi.D.Waiba says

I am looking for a job in tea gaderns of Dooars and Assam as assistant manager.My work experience in
    this field is for 18 years.
    I would be grateful to you if you could grant me an opportunity.

Jigmi.D.Waiba
    Mob:9091291940 /7432036724

108. Dinesh Chandra Nag says

Respected Sir,
    I am lying down a few words about me that I have completed General Tea management course from Tocklai Tea Institute Jorhat and also undergone training in both field and factory and I have experienced of two years .Sir I am looking for an opportunity to work with your esteem organization which will help me in my future prospect and also help me to establish myself as a part of Tea Industry.
    Looking forward with great expectation for your necessary action in this regard at the earliest.

109. Abhiraj Boruah says

Hlw sir
    Myself Abhiaj I have completed graduation and 7 years experience as assistant manager,I want to apply at your company

9957658594/9101908623