GVK EMRI (108), Assam recruits for a lot of posts

by admin on September 26, 2010

Be a part of -MRITYUNJOY” by joining as

DOCTOR: MBBS with 3-5 years of experience (preferably in Casually / Emergency).

HR EXECUTIVE: Full time MBA / PGDBM (specialization in HR) from a reputed Institute with minimum 2 years of experience as HR generalist in a good organization. Candidates should have good working knowledge on MS-Excel.

FLEET EXECUTIVE: Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 4-6 years of experience of managing vehicle, managing manpower and maintaining large fleet of automobiles. Candidates having experience in Tata/Force/Ashok Leyland/Mahindra workshop with good knowledge of MS-Office and internet would be preferred. Age up to 35 years. Vacancy exists in vanous districts ot Assam.

ANALYTICS: M.Sc (Stats) / M.A (Eco) with 2-5 years of expenence in Qualitative & Quantitative Research. Forecasting & Predictive analysis.

COMMUNICATION OFFICER: QuaSfcation:- Graduate in any discipline with experience in call centre. Essential Skills:- Good communication skill In English. Assamese and Hindi. Knowledge of Bodo, Bengali. Kartt and Nepali language will be an added advantage. Candidate should possess typing speed of at least 20 words per minute. Responsibility.- Taking emergency calls. Ape:- 30 years or below.

Eligible candidates may send / email their bio-data with photograph mentioning the post applied for on the following address to reach our GuHBhaB Office by 01st Oct 2010:
GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute (GVK EMRI)
Sarusajal Sports Complex, N.H- 37, Lokhra, GuwahatI- 781034.
Website: www.emri.in
Or email to: [email protected]
(Please Note: – Ail recruitments in GVK EMRI are carried out directly by itself and no middleman / external agencies / agents are involved In any way)

Comments

comments

Rjibcht82 November 3, 2010 at 1:09 pm

i want to know about the recruiting process of GVKEMRI Guwahati

Chayan Dutta Gupta November 15, 2011 at 4:39 am

I want to join In GVK

Sumita Talukdar March 10, 2012 at 9:36 am

I want to join GVK, EMRI

HARKA BAHADUR RAI April 16, 2012 at 3:34 am

Iam very much interested to join GVK, EMRI.

Himjeet August 20, 2012 at 9:46 am

Is there any recruitment going on

IKBAL AHMED MAZARBHUIYA August 31, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Iam very much interested to join GVK, EMRI & i am perusing MBA in OPERATION MANAGEMENT as well as MARKETING MANAGEMENT, So it completed within march2013,
i request you to send me your valuable information about recruitment time. then i will be great thankful to you.

Nabajit Pathak January 7, 2013 at 5:55 am

I m very interestested to join GVK, EMRI in Fleet executive. Is there any recruitment going on?

nilay biswas March 15, 2013 at 9:17 am

On 5 march I give interview for post of emt on dhubri civil hospital. So when I will get the result.

Raj Chowdhury May 9, 2013 at 6:11 am

Sir is there any requirment for COMMUNICATION OFFICER

BITOPAN TAMULI May 29, 2013 at 3:38 pm

I WANT TO INTERSTED TO JOIN GVK EMRI IN FLEET EXECUITIVE.IS THERE ANY RECRUITMENTGOING ON.I AM AUTOMOBILE J.E IN H.R.H.THE P.O.W.I.E.T JORHAT.NOW I AM JOB IN ANAMIKA MOTORS JORHAT.NOW I THREE YEARS EXP.

upendra karmakar June 6, 2013 at 6:09 pm

dear, sir,

upendra karmakar June 6, 2013 at 6:15 pm

dear sir,
i shri upendra karmakar, i want to known my resul of 108 examination whinch is held on dibrughar mazzar muqid. how can i get, please help me…..

KANGKAN SARMA June 7, 2013 at 4:16 am

I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB IN GVK RECENTLY, BUT THE RECRUITORS ASKING DEMAND DRAFT OF RS/16500..IS IT NECESSARY..KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Biraj Baishya August 13, 2013 at 5:33 am

Ujjal nagar, House No.-24
Guwahati, Assam
Pin – 781036 Hengrabari,
Ujjal nagar, House No.-24
Guwahati, Assam
Pin – 781036
LANGUAGES KNOWN: ENGLISH: Written and Spoken, HINDI: Written and Spoken, ASSAMESE: Written and Spoken.
SPECIALIZATION
Complete B.sc in Electronics from Lalit Chandra Bharali College, Guwahati under GU from 2009 –2012.
OBJECTIVE
My desire is to work in a technically strong, sound and innovative environment with consistency to acquire as much experience as possible as well as apply my technical knowledge to the best of my ability for the betterment of work area & my society.
COMPUTER SKILLSET
B.sc 1st yr GU Lalit Chandra Bharali College 2010 56%
B.sc 2nd yr GU Lalit Chandra Bharali College 2011 52%
B.sc 3rd yr GU Lalit ChandraBharali College 2012 50.66%
Percentage of B.sc(Ele) GU.norms is 52%

PROJECTS
B.sc 1st yr.
? A study on the Design of a constant voltage power supply
EXTRA – CURRICULARS
? Successfully completed the course on IT smart(web designing) conducted by APLL, Guwahati
HOBBIES
? Travelling.
? Listening to music.
? Watching and collecting movies
? Trying different cuisines.
STRENGTH
? Positive attitude in life.
? Hard Working and able to blend and work well in group.
? Adaptability to work in different situations.
? Very much patient in decision making.
? Futuristic prospect in every aspect of life.
? Willingness to learn.
DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. I can provide any necessary documents supporting the above.

Date: 31thJuly,13
Place: Guwahati (Biraj Baishya)

RAFINUL ISLAM September 3, 2013 at 5:09 am

Respected Sir, Madam, I am so much interested to join GVKI EMRI ASSAM. My Qualification – B.A , PGDCA

Hima kalyan Deka September 9, 2013 at 10:55 am

i want join in gvk emri, i am very interestet. my ph no is 9854228372 thank u.

JOYNAL UDDIN LASKAR September 29, 2013 at 2:51 am

Respected sir/madem, I am so much interest to join GVK EMRI . I can provide any ndcessary document supporting above .my respective post “DRIVER” my heavy licence no : mz 0520060003740 date of issue 10/11/2006 & education 10+2 passed .

MD.ROFIQUL ISLAM November 12, 2013 at 9:16 am

Respected Sir, Madam, I am so much interested to join GVKI EMRI ASSAM. My Qualification- MBA(marketing),B.Sc

Gopal Krishna Hazarika November 23, 2013 at 7:18 am

I want to join GVK as ambulance pilot..Please tell me where should I apply or to whom I should meet..

ranju kalita December 1, 2013 at 3:30 pm

i want to joint in management department,i was doing mba in hr.
now working as a requiter

partha pratim das July 11, 2014 at 5:34 am

Partha pratim das
c/o shyamal das
vill. No 2 jangal block
p.s. Orang
p.o. Barjhar bazar
dist. Udalguri
pin. 784114
ph.no. 8486947733

Moon Ahmed July 19, 2014 at 6:30 pm

I have passed bsc 2014 please inform me for next 108 emt requirment

Suraj Kumar July 25, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Overall fake

islam ali sk./bsc.chem August 16, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Vill-kamardihi, p.o.-tilapara, ps-chapar, dt-dhubri,assam, mob_9854549791, 9864540915. Hunting a job in gvk,emri,108,104 or102.

Aminur Rahman August 17, 2014 at 3:07 pm

I want to join GVK, EMRI
My phn no. 8011283460

Dr.Jahirul Islam October 3, 2014 at 8:37 am

I am a doctor ( BHMS ) passed from Govt. Assam Homoeopathic Medical college & Hospital, Nagaon under Gauhati University in the year of 2013 and presently working as a Resident Medical officer in Chilarai Hospital & Research Centre, Bongaigaon. I want to work in GVK, EMRI, ASSAM . If there is any opportunity suiting for me. Thanks