GVK EMRI (108), Assam recruits for a lot of posts

Be a part of -MRITYUNJOY” by joining as

DOCTOR: MBBS with 3-5 years of experience (preferably in Casually / Emergency).

HR EXECUTIVE: Full time MBA / PGDBM (specialization in HR) from a reputed Institute with minimum 2 years of experience as HR generalist in a good organization. Candidates should have good working knowledge on MS-Excel.

FLEET EXECUTIVE: Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 4-6 years of experience of managing vehicle, managing manpower and maintaining large fleet of automobiles. Candidates having experience in Tata/Force/Ashok Leyland/Mahindra workshop with good knowledge of MS-Office and internet would be preferred. Age up to 35 years. Vacancy exists in vanous districts ot Assam.

ANALYTICS: M.Sc (Stats) / M.A (Eco) with 2-5 years of expenence in Qualitative & Quantitative Research. Forecasting & Predictive analysis.

COMMUNICATION OFFICER: QuaSfcation:- Graduate in any discipline with experience in call centre. Essential Skills:- Good communication skill In English. Assamese and Hindi. Knowledge of Bodo, Bengali. Kartt and Nepali language will be an added advantage. Candidate should possess typing speed of at least 20 words per minute. Responsibility.- Taking emergency calls. Ape:- 30 years or below.

Eligible candidates may send / email their bio-data with photograph mentioning the post applied for on the following address to reach our GuHBhaB Office by 01st Oct 2010:
GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute (GVK EMRI)
Sarusajal Sports Complex, N.H- 37, Lokhra, GuwahatI- 781034.
Website: www.emri.in
Or email to: as_career@emri.in
(Please Note: – Ail recruitments in GVK EMRI are carried out directly by itself and no middleman / external agencies / agents are involved In any way)

46 Comments
  1. Rjibcht82 says

i want to know about the recruiting process of GVKEMRI Guwahati

2. Chayan Dutta Gupta says

I want to join In GVK

3. Sumita Talukdar says

I want to join GVK, EMRI

4. HARKA BAHADUR RAI says

Iam very much interested to join GVK, EMRI.

5. Himjeet says

Is there any recruitment going on

6. IKBAL AHMED MAZARBHUIYA says

Iam very much interested to join GVK, EMRI & i am perusing MBA in OPERATION MANAGEMENT as well as MARKETING MANAGEMENT, So it completed within march2013,
    i request you to send me your valuable information about recruitment time. then i will be great thankful to you.

7. Nabajit Pathak says

I m very interestested to join GVK, EMRI in Fleet executive. Is there any recruitment going on?

8. nilay biswas says

On 5 march I give interview for post of emt on dhubri civil hospital. So when I will get the result.

9. Raj Chowdhury says

Sir is there any requirment for COMMUNICATION OFFICER

10. BITOPAN TAMULI says

I WANT TO INTERSTED TO JOIN GVK EMRI IN FLEET EXECUITIVE.IS THERE ANY RECRUITMENTGOING ON.I AM AUTOMOBILE J.E IN H.R.H.THE P.O.W.I.E.T JORHAT.NOW I AM JOB IN ANAMIKA MOTORS JORHAT.NOW I THREE YEARS EXP.

11. upendra karmakar says

dear, sir,

12. upendra karmakar says

dear sir,
    i shri upendra karmakar, i want to known my resul of 108 examination whinch is held on dibrughar mazzar muqid. how can i get, please help me…..

13. KANGKAN SARMA says

I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB IN GVK RECENTLY, BUT THE RECRUITORS ASKING DEMAND DRAFT OF RS/16500..IS IT NECESSARY..KINDLY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

14. Biraj Baishya says

Ujjal nagar, House No.-24
    Guwahati, Assam
    Pin – 781036 Hengrabari,
    Ujjal nagar, House No.-24
    Guwahati, Assam
    Pin – 781036
    LANGUAGES KNOWN: ENGLISH: Written and Spoken, HINDI: Written and Spoken, ASSAMESE: Written and Spoken.
    SPECIALIZATION
    Complete B.sc in Electronics from Lalit Chandra Bharali College, Guwahati under GU from 2009 –2012.
    OBJECTIVE
    My desire is to work in a technically strong, sound and innovative environment with consistency to acquire as much experience as possible as well as apply my technical knowledge to the best of my ability for the betterment of work area & my society.
    COMPUTER SKILLSET
    B.sc 1st yr GU Lalit Chandra Bharali College 2010 56%
    B.sc 2nd yr GU Lalit Chandra Bharali College 2011 52%
    B.sc 3rd yr GU Lalit ChandraBharali College 2012 50.66%
    Percentage of B.sc(Ele) GU.norms is 52%

PROJECTS
    B.sc 1st yr.
    ? A study on the Design of a constant voltage power supply
    EXTRA – CURRICULARS
    ? Successfully completed the course on IT smart(web designing) conducted by APLL, Guwahati
    HOBBIES
    ? Travelling.
    ? Listening to music.
    ? Watching and collecting movies
    ? Trying different cuisines.
    STRENGTH
    ? Positive attitude in life.
    ? Hard Working and able to blend and work well in group.
    ? Adaptability to work in different situations.
    ? Very much patient in decision making.
    ? Futuristic prospect in every aspect of life.
    ? Willingness to learn.
    DECLARATION
    I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. I can provide any necessary documents supporting the above.

Date: 31thJuly,13
    Place: Guwahati (Biraj Baishya)

15. RAFINUL ISLAM says

Respected Sir, Madam, I am so much interested to join GVKI EMRI ASSAM. My Qualification – B.A , PGDCA

16. Hima kalyan Deka says

i want join in gvk emri, i am very interestet. my ph no is 9854228372 thank u.

17. JOYNAL UDDIN LASKAR says

Respected sir/madem, I am so much interest to join GVK EMRI . I can provide any ndcessary document supporting above .my respective post “DRIVER” my heavy licence no : mz 0520060003740 date of issue 10/11/2006 & education 10+2 passed .

18. MD.ROFIQUL ISLAM says

Respected Sir, Madam, I am so much interested to join GVKI EMRI ASSAM. My Qualification- MBA(marketing),B.Sc

19. Gopal Krishna Hazarika says

I want to join GVK as ambulance pilot..Please tell me where should I apply or to whom I should meet..

20. ranju kalita says

i want to joint in management department,i was doing mba in hr.
    now working as a requiter

21. partha pratim das says

Partha pratim das
    c/o shyamal das
    vill. No 2 jangal block
    p.s. Orang
    p.o. Barjhar bazar
    dist. Udalguri
    pin. 784114
    ph.no. 8486947733

22. Moon Ahmed says

I have passed bsc 2014 please inform me for next 108 emt requirment

23. Suraj Kumar says

Overall fake

24. islam ali sk./bsc.chem says

Vill-kamardihi, p.o.-tilapara, ps-chapar, dt-dhubri,assam, mob_9854549791, 9864540915. Hunting a job in gvk,emri,108,104 or102.

25. Aminur Rahman says

I want to join GVK, EMRI
    My phn no. 8011283460

26. Dr.Jahirul Islam says

I am a doctor ( BHMS ) passed from Govt. Assam Homoeopathic Medical college & Hospital, Nagaon under Gauhati University in the year of 2013 and presently working as a Resident Medical officer in Chilarai Hospital & Research Centre, Bongaigaon. I want to work in GVK, EMRI, ASSAM . If there is any opportunity suiting for me. Thanks

27. Babor Ali sheikh says

sir,
    l am babor ali sheikh l have passed hs(sc) 1st divission l am reading bsc ist semester l want GVK EMRI job l kindly request my mobil no. 8486598755

28. Monoj sahu says

Sir,i am monoj sahu.reading class x. 5years driving expriance of numaligarh nrl call duty.d.o.b.20.07.1981.i join tu nhm golaghat districk.job is verry trgent please inform me.

1. Monoj sahu says

Why sir?

29. Monoj sahu says

Sir,i am verry intersted to join gvk emri,so please inform me?m.no-9854899855

30. Monoj sahu says

Sir,i am monoj sahu. sir,can i apply ? Please send a message 9854899855 please sir.

31. Monoj sahu says

Sir,i am monoj sahu.i send 3 email but no answer,so please sir can i apply 108,102,104 or ambulance driver post.help me sir job is verry urgent.

32. Pankaj Bora. says

I, Pankaj Bora want to join in GVK, EMRI. Please Sir I am very greatfull to you if get me inform during the time of requitment. I have completed B.A. in 2009 with computer application. My contact number and email are given below:
    9577010641/borapankaj321@gmail.com
    Thank You Sir.

33. Johirul Islam Talukdar says

I want to join in GVK EMRI, I have complite 3 years diploma in automobile Engineer from Bongaigaon polytechnic,assam. Please add me…..I hope that

34. Jiaul ali says

Me.. Jiaul Ali and I am from Arunachal pradesh, permanent residence tinsukia assam, and I like to join GVK EMRI. As communication officer.. As I have that qualifications which is needed for the post

My contact no:8259076735,9862530729

35. Mrinal kumar Bora says

Sir,i join to gvk emri. Mrinal kumar Bora. D.O.B-1.12.1981,qualification-H.S passed,4 years driving expriance of Himachal pradesh kullu, job is verry urgent please inform me mrinalkumarbora541@gmail.com, & my mobile no-8011002909

36. Farukar Rahman says

I want join gvk emri. i am interestet. my contact no is 9198549-63367 please call me.

37. RAMEN CHOUDHURY says

Respected sir, I passed B.Sc with Major subject Mathematics in 2011.but still that i don’t get any job.so i have need a job urgenty.so sir kindly inform me about any job as my qualification.
    I shall be much obliged to you for this favour.
    From..Ramen choudhury
    Mobile-9613047709
    E-mail= ramen.choudhury1@gmail.com
    D.O.B- 31-01-1990
    Dist-kamrup(assam)

38. Deep kalita says

Respected Sir,I passed BA in 2013.But still that i don’t get any job.so kindly inform I shall be much oblgied to you for this favour.
    From..Deep Kalita
    mobile. num..9678898469
    D.O.B… 08.12.1992
    Dist.kamrup
    Vill. Bargaon
    P.o.. Geruah
    P.S..Hajo
    State..Assam
    PIN..781102

39. Diganta Kalita says

Respected sir /madam.
    I am Diganta kalita. I was completed M.B.B.S in Alternative medicine in 2006. And I have a good experience in this profession. I want to serve for general people by joining your institutions. If you have required please let me know.
    Thanking You
    Diganta kalita
    Nalbari,Assam.
    Mob:9435890014
    Email:digantakalita10@gmail.com

40. Badurud Zaman Ansary says

I have completed B.Sc (biochem). I want EMRI job at GVK, plz inform me about the interview…

41. Shahid Ahmed Choudhury says

shahid3118@gmail.com
    Vill.Sajpur P.o.Manikganj Dist Karimganj Assam

42. Shahid Ahmed Choudhury says

IM.SHAHID AHMED CHOUDHURY
    VILL SAJPUR P.O.MANIKGANJ 788712
    DIST KARIMGANJ (ASSAM)
    D.O.B.08/10/1989
    MOBILE NO 9854748612

shahid3118@gmail.com

43. NAYAN MANI PATHAK says

I am NAYAN MANi PATHAK. c/o Ganesh Pathak.vill = GERUAH. P.O+P.s = KALAIGAON. Dist=Udalguri.B.T.A.D (Assam)Pin = 784525. MOBILE NO 9859883245..Email = nayanmanipathak2014@gmail.com