Opportunity Type: Job
About the Organization:
Arohan is a young for-profit MFI in Kolkata catering to poor households in east India. The mission of Arohan is to improve the quality of life of the socio-economically disadvantaged in a sustainable manner through the provision of a wide range of financial services and other support services.
Arohan currently operates in West Bengal, Bihar and Assam with a client base of more than 200,000 and 1,000+ manpower strength. It has ambitious plans of scaling up across eastern India over the next four years to reach 2 million clients by 2014, with a broad range of product offerings.
Over the years Arohan has been recognized in the microfinance industry for process excellence and transparency.
DESIGNATION : EXECUTIVE – HR Generalist (Only Male Candidate)
As part of the scaling up of business in Assam, Arohan seeks applications from suitable candidates for the post of Executive HR. Reporting will be to the AVP-HR & Admin.
LOCATION : Guwahati (Assam)
EXECUTIVE –HR Generalist (Only Male Candidate), Should have exp of handling bulk recruitment & Induction processes Have large scale/bulk recruitment exp good Documentation & Excel Skills, Analytical, Articulate, Amenable to Travel across Assam
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Coordinating Recruitment, Induction Training, Joining formalities.
• Review & update Training curriculum.
• Implement HR Policies
• Manage and Coordinate Administration
• Maintain Leave status, Rewards & Recognition & employee records
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate should ideally be an MBA, BBA, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in HR
• Should be conversant in English and Assamese.
• Amenable to Travel across Assam.
• Preferred age 22-28 yrs
• Remuneration is negotiable and at par with the best in the industry. However, offers shall be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates for both of the above positions should email their CV to [email protected] mentioning their present remuneration by October 20, 2010. It is necessary to mention the post title in subject line while applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted