Star Cement, Guwahati recruits for a lot of positions

by admin on September 15, 2010

Star Cement, Guwahati recruits for a lot of positions

Comments

comments

Nitesh June 11, 2014 at 11:22 am

Dear sir,
This is nitesh i am looking for the job in accounts dept . I have 5 year experience in accounts sector

Thanks & regards

Nitesh Kumar Prasad
M.No. 9910203433

jayanta kalita June 11, 2014 at 2:00 pm
anup sarkar June 12, 2014 at 5:44 am

DEAR SIR
I have 5 years experince computer hardware and networking of guwahati IT department i have looking for job for your company ……

thanks and regards
Anup sarkar…M n0-9954051201

Satyendra kumar thakur June 14, 2014 at 5:29 am

I am interested to do job in your organization. Presently
I am GM material &contract.
Thanks & Regards,
S.k.Thakur,

Biswajit June 23, 2014 at 10:05 am

Having an experience of 5+ years in the field of Health Safety and Env. Looking for change and upgradation, presently working as Safety Officer.

manoj singh July 3, 2014 at 8:18 am

Dear
Sir
I want working with in your organization.I am working GVK “EMRI” Assam 108 Head office last 2yrs; in Designation Emergency Response Officer (E.R.O) .so i am very much intrested Your company give me a opportunity any sector.

THIKING.
THANKS & REGARDS
Mr.Manoj Singh.
C.No-9854122959.

Sangeeta chetry July 4, 2014 at 8:46 am

Dear sir,

This is Sangeet i am looking for the job in computer operating dept. I have 3 years experience in sales and service sector in Kirloskar & Kohler Generator Dealer & 2 years in Williamson magor Bio- Diesel Ltd.

Thanks & Regards,
Miss Sangeeta Chetry
C. No-9401481343

RATUL BHATTACHARYYA July 5, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Sir
I Like to work with your company.Presently i am working in BATA INDIA LTD. at JORHAT ASSAM as STORE MANAGER (RETAIL) with 30 years experiance.Therefor sir give me one opertunity to serve your
company at jorhat.
Thanks and regards
Mr. RATUL BHATTACHARYYA
(M) 9954285592

MADAN BORO July 8, 2014 at 6:31 am

Dear sir,
I Mr. Madan Boro. I am interested to work with your organizations.
I have been working in Cement Industries (Adhunik msp cement & Dalmia) since from 6 years as a Raw material supervisor in the factory & Godown Incharge in guwahati area.
Thanks & Regards.
Mr.Madan Boro
Contact no.8876871942

Rana Baidya July 15, 2014 at 3:20 pm

I am interested to do job in your organisation.Presently i am working at Hindustan Unilever Pvt.Ltd. as C&FA under Western Logistics at Warehouse as store maintaining related with packing and raw materials at Doom Dooma with 12 years running.
Thanks & Regards
Mr.Rana Baidya
(M.No)-8486616415 or 9707559359

LUCKY GULATI July 18, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please find my details below,

1) NAME : LUCKY GULATI.

2) FATHER’S NAME : MR. K.K GULATI.

3) DOB : 21/07/1985.

4) SEX : MALE.

5) NATIONALITY : INDIAN.

6) QUALIFICATION : B.COM FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY.

7) EXPERIENCE : 5 YRS IN BPO’S FOR UK/US CAMPAIGN
AS A SUPERVISOR. (GURGAON)
1 YR AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPER IN A
HOSPITALITY FIRM. (GUWAHATI)

Regards,
LUCKY GULATI.
(M) +91-90858-18730.

Sourav Dey July 18, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I am looking for the job in Account sector. I hav experience in this sector above 2 years.

Thnks,
Regards Sourav Dey
84860-71803

Tafazzul islam July 21, 2014 at 8:13 am

Dear sir, I have appeared for interview twoise at our guwahati office but not selected. I was working with Dalmia but has a great interest to be a part of Star group. Please do inform me at 08812014503

subham rai July 23, 2014 at 12:37 pm

dear sir
i want a job in your cement plant i have 2.year experiance in weigh bridge opretar

Tafazzul Islam July 24, 2014 at 7:12 am

Dear sir, please to inform you that I have attended for sales officer recruitment twoise got shortlisted in my second interview but my candidature has been rejected. May I please ask you to let me know the cause of my rejection. Thank you

subhit saikia July 28, 2014 at 3:43 pm

sir, i am a frsher mba in FINANCE MARKETING. and looking for a job. i am glade if you give me an opportunity to work in your company. thanku