LANGPI DEHANGI RURAL BANK, Diphu recruits Officers and Assistants

by admin on September 7, 2010

RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICER JUNIOR MANAGEMENT (SCALE-I)
& OFFICE ASSISTANT (MULTIPURPOSE) IN LANGPI DEHANGI RURAL BANK
Advertisement No. LDRB/PER/01/2010-11
Date of Written Examination:

Officer Junior Management Scale-I
09.01.2011

Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
16.01.2011
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 11.10.2010

1. VACANCIES :
Posts
Vacancies
Officer Junior Management(Scale-I)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
NOTE : (1) SC,ST,OBC, PWD and EXS vacancies will be as per government directives.
(2) The number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement
of the Bank.
2. PAY SCALE & EMOLUMENTS :
NOTE: Other allowances, DA, HRA, Medical, LFC facility, perquisites & Retirement Benefits will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
Initial gross enrolments will be as under (at present rate of DA/HRA)
For Officer – Rs. 21,965.00 For Assistants – Rs. 11,335.00

For more details please visit: http://www.ldrbank.org/home/recruitment.html

Comments

comments

Bapan Deb March 6, 2012 at 2:29 pm

If any recruitment of Office Assistant & clerk and officers post will be introduced by LDRB, diphu branch so plz leave me an email…
Thanking you.

ganesh banik June 7, 2012 at 7:43 am

aftr a long day ldrb is going to recruit.

Bapan deb June 9, 2012 at 11:41 am

If any recruitment of Office Assistant & clerk and other ldrb’s post will be introduced by LDRB, diphu branch so plz leave me an email reply
Thanking you.

Harsing Teron June 27, 2012 at 7:59 am

I have the honourable sir .Ibeg to state that Ihave my recruiment of the post of junior Assistant manager of langpi dehangi bank so,plz accept my application .Iwill be greatful thanking you.

your faithfully

sri- Harsing Teron

Angtong Teron July 23, 2012 at 2:37 am

Respected sir,
If there is any exam for the upcoming session on your bank for clerk or any others than sir kindly mail me..
I hope you will grand me my proposal,i shall remain ever greatfull to you sir.
Yours faithfully:
Angtong Teron
chengbong (kheroni)

sorojit kemprai October 19, 2012 at 4:20 pm

please let me know.. if there is any upcoming recruitment through email..

Lirbon Teronpi December 28, 2012 at 1:26 pm

If there is any upcoming recruitment and clerk for 2013 then please mail me.

Manna Chanda February 15, 2013 at 7:29 am

If there is any upcoming recruitment and clerk for 2013 then please mail me……

mongol sing taro May 2, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Respected sir,
I hope you will grand me my proposal,i shall remain ever be greatfull to you.
Yours faithfully: