Tata Motors, Guwahati recruits Sales Managers / Sales Executives

by admin on September 6, 2010

Make Your Career Brighter with Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited. India’s largest automobile company, requires dynamic Sales Professionals for its Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Assam
Post : Sales Managers / Sales Executives
Locations :  All Assam
Qualification : Graduation in any Discipline; Preference will be given to people from 3-Wheeler /pick up sales /commercial vehicle finance background. Compensation would be best to Industry Standards.
Candidates should be fluent in local language & should have a 2-Wheeler.
Interested candidates should send in their applications/resumes to the below mentioned address within 1 week Mr. Sabyasachi Bhattacharya, TATA Motors Limited, 3rd Floor.Godrej Building, Ulubari, Guwahati • 781 007. Phone: 094351 46470 E-mail: sabyasachi.bhattacharya@tatamotors com

Comments

comments

AVIJIT DEBNATH February 16, 2012 at 9:31 am

Respected Sir,

With due respect I beg to say that I have been submitted
my resume to your mail id, from Bongaigaon named:- Mr. Avijit Debnath,
I had been worked in AIRCEL in BARUA CONSULTATION from 2007 holding
the post of TEAM LEADER, and also engaged continuously in AIRCEL &
VODAFONE AVCV in TRISHNA ENTERPRISE, get good comments from Mr
Siddhartha Dutta, and Mr. Pranjal Phukan for best performance and also
launched RELIANCE AVCV in these respective location named by:- DHUBRI,
KOKRAJHAR, due to good working in those location also provide
BONGAIGAON LOCATION for RELIANCE AVCV and also get good comments from
Mr. Malin Kalita (Claster head) for best performance. SO, I hereby
attached my resume to your id for wishing to achieve a liable post in
your company.

Kindly, provide me a opportunity for working of your COMPANY and also
show you a best working eligibility and capibility.
Please keep the request.

thanks & regards
@vijit_

Nirmali Kalita June 25, 2012 at 9:54 am

I an glad to know that you want a Candidate for the necessary post.sir i have 10 (ten) years of experience in collection fieldas well as telecaller cun Team Leader Under HDFC Bank authorized Collection Agencies.Sir i have compleated my Master Degree also i have completed my DRA Exam Under IIBF.
so now i am looking foward to work with ur Company for my future success.

Thanking You
Nirmali Kalita
ph-9706576841

sandeep dey June 25, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Respected sir,
with due respect i beg to know that TATA MOTORS FINANCE has a recruitment for Sales Executive (Collection).
Sir i would like to say that i have worked in MAHINDRA FINANCE for last 2 years as a Collection Executive in Operation Dept.
Sir i have Complected my Graduation In Science.
i love to work in Finance Sector,as well as its my dream to achieve targets.
so i would like to Request you to allow me a chance to prove my self.

Thanking you
sandeep dey

Anup Thapa July 6, 2012 at 6:45 am

Dear Sir
I beg you to state that i would like to be a part of your organization which was high valued for every person,I had been worked in Telcon Dealer as a sales engineer since last 7 years at Aizawl,Mizoram if you can kindly see my application and accept in a sympathetic view i will be very grateful to you

Thanking you
Yours sincerely
Anup Thapa
Aizawl Mizoram
ph.09862751557

BHAIRAB KHAKHALARY July 30, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Dear sir, my name is Bhairab Khakhalary . I have complected my graduation from Gauhati Commerce College and P.G. from Gauhati University . I have good leadership and communicational skill. Presently i have been elected as Boy’s Common Room Secretary and Vice President of Gauhati University.
So i request you to offer me the same and work for the company.
Thanking you
Bhairab Khakhalary
Contact no. : 9706928213

Amar Das December 23, 2012 at 7:50 am

Dear sir,
I done my MBA degree from EIILM(Kolkat) and graduation from Cotton College and have 7 month experience in Lowrence and Mayo.If any switable job vacancy are there,plese call me.
Thanking you