Tata Motors, Guwahati recruits Sales Managers / Sales Executives

Make Your Career Brighter with Tata Motors
Tata Motors Limited. India’s largest automobile company, requires dynamic Sales Professionals for its Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Assam
Post : Sales Managers / Sales Executives
Locations :  All Assam
Qualification : Graduation in any Discipline; Preference will be given to people from 3-Wheeler /pick up sales /commercial vehicle finance background. Compensation would be best to Industry Standards.
Candidates should be fluent in local language & should have a 2-Wheeler.
Interested candidates should send in their applications/resumes to the below mentioned address within 1 week Mr. Sabyasachi Bhattacharya, TATA Motors Limited, 3rd Floor.Godrej Building, Ulubari, Guwahati • 781 007. Phone: 094351 46470 E-mail: sabyasachi.bhattacharya@tatamotors com

Post author

There are 6 Comments

1. Posted by AVIJIT DEBNATH Reply

Respected Sir,

With due respect I beg to say that I have been submitted
    my resume to your mail id, from Bongaigaon named:- Mr. Avijit Debnath,
    I had been worked in AIRCEL in BARUA CONSULTATION from 2007 holding
    the post of TEAM LEADER, and also engaged continuously in AIRCEL &
    VODAFONE AVCV in TRISHNA ENTERPRISE, get good comments from Mr
    Siddhartha Dutta, and Mr. Pranjal Phukan for best performance and also
    launched RELIANCE AVCV in these respective location named by:- DHUBRI,
    KOKRAJHAR, due to good working in those location also provide
    BONGAIGAON LOCATION for RELIANCE AVCV and also get good comments from
    Mr. Malin Kalita (Claster head) for best performance. SO, I hereby
    attached my resume to your id for wishing to achieve a liable post in
    your company.

Kindly, provide me a opportunity for working of your COMPANY and also
    show you a best working eligibility and capibility.
    Please keep the request.

thanks & regards
    @vijit_

2. Posted by Nirmali Kalita Reply

I an glad to know that you want a Candidate for the necessary post.sir i have 10 (ten) years of experience in collection fieldas well as telecaller cun Team Leader Under HDFC Bank authorized Collection Agencies.Sir i have compleated my Master Degree also i have completed my DRA Exam Under IIBF.
    so now i am looking foward to work with ur Company for my future success.

Thanking You
    Nirmali Kalita
    ph-9706576841

3. Posted by sandeep dey Reply

Respected sir,
    with due respect i beg to know that TATA MOTORS FINANCE has a recruitment for Sales Executive (Collection).
    Sir i would like to say that i have worked in MAHINDRA FINANCE for last 2 years as a Collection Executive in Operation Dept.
    Sir i have Complected my Graduation In Science.
    i love to work in Finance Sector,as well as its my dream to achieve targets.
    so i would like to Request you to allow me a chance to prove my self.

Thanking you
    sandeep dey

4. Posted by Anup Thapa Reply

Dear Sir
    I beg you to state that i would like to be a part of your organization which was high valued for every person,I had been worked in Telcon Dealer as a sales engineer since last 7 years at Aizawl,Mizoram if you can kindly see my application and accept in a sympathetic view i will be very grateful to you

Thanking you
    Yours sincerely
    Anup Thapa
    Aizawl Mizoram
    ph.09862751557

5. Posted by BHAIRAB KHAKHALARY Reply

Dear sir, my name is Bhairab Khakhalary . I have complected my graduation from Gauhati Commerce College and P.G. from Gauhati University . I have good leadership and communicational skill. Presently i have been elected as Boy’s Common Room Secretary and Vice President of Gauhati University.
    So i request you to offer me the same and work for the company.
    Thanking you
    Bhairab Khakhalary
    Contact no. : 9706928213

6. Posted by Amar Das Reply

Dear sir,
    I done my MBA degree from EIILM(Kolkat) and graduation from Cotton College and have 7 month experience in Lowrence and Mayo.If any switable job vacancy are there,plese call me.
    Thanking you